Tips on the Nonnah
Rogues, this level is so easy for you now, but let's help some of our newer pilots.
Level 3: The Search for the Nonnah
You time is determined by how WELL you protect the shuttle. Better protection speeds up the rescue.
Kills should not be a problem. If you knock out what droids you can, and protect the shuttles from the TIES, you'll have enough.
Accuracy is lowered if you have to spend a lot of blaster shots in dog-fighting. When you get seeker missles (in a future level) you can return and they will really help.
But, you can boost accuracy by shooting at the enemy shuttle. You CANNOT destroy it, but every "hit" boosts accuracy.
All you have to save is your shuttle craft.
1. Fly as fast as you can to find the ship. It'll move from one of three places each time you play the level. Look for lots of droids leading the way to its location.
2. When the Nonnah is found, you have some time to take out as many droids as you can.
3. Get back and take out the droid tanks & AT-STs & AT-PTs that come out of the enemy shuttle. You'll have to do this from time to time, as waves of enemies appear during the level.
4. When dog-fighting, prioritize on the bombers.
5. At the end, stay with the shuttle and protect it from TIES. You may need to "break off & circle" in order to engage the TIES. Otherwise they'll rip you up from behind.
If you don't fare so well at first, just keep learning your dog-fighting skills. Later you can use the V-Wing with cluster missles to knock out 5-6 TIES at a time.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)