Tips on Gerrard V
Gold Medal Requirements:
Completion Time: 5:15
Enemies Destroyed: 33
Friendly Saves: 6
Bonuses Collected: 0
1. Know your priorities: Missiles, lasers on buildings, lasers on ground, AT-PTs, then TIES. This rank is based the the enemy threat to your y-wings.
2. Take out targets en route to others. For example, although missiles are a bigger priority than lasers, go ahead and take out the first 2-3 lasers en route to take out the missiles around the perimeter of the city.
3. Do not shoot or worry with the big ships on the buildings. The y-wings must disable them with Ion cannons. Ignore them.
4. Unless you use the passcodes (toughguy & iamdolly) conserve your missiles for the missle launchers and the laser tower in the second city. But if your shield strength is low (indicated by color of your ship in the top left corner), go ahead and use them up.
5. In the second city after taking out the initial targets, you must jet to the far side of the city to take out a laser tower, missile launcher, laser, and 2 AT-PTs pretty quick. You'll need 3 good missiles to take out that tower at least.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
[This message has been edited by Rogue Renegade (edited March 27, 2001).]