lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Life of a Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2003, 01:28 PM   #81
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"How much did I miss?" Rebecca asks carelessly. Her lightsabers are in her hands, but not activated.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2003, 02:11 PM   #82
weiderudare
Veteran

"As much as I did. Apo is figthing that guy and Bauer, because Bauer didn't like the light side that much. I just came, so that's all I know."

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2003, 01:03 AM   #83
Apologetic
Veteran

"Im telling you without the planets Power it will blow!"Apo looked back at Bauer and then the planet and the ship was caught by the star destroyer tractor beam"Blast!"

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2003, 08:35 PM   #84
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You see, you can't win." Said Bauer, his eyes and voice vastly different. It was apparent that some of the planet's power had somehow transferred over to him.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2003, 10:14 PM   #85
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo and Bauer had been taken out of the ship and traped."I guess he's gone but i can still get out."Apo slips a laser out and cuts his cuffs.Then he gets a device out an frys the door.Gaurds await him.

Old 10-21-2003, 08:40 PM   #86
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer took walked behind Apo, managing to keep hidden.
"You're surrounded. There's nothing you can do." He said, sneering.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-22-2003, 12:50 AM   #87
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo laughs"I do love the challenge..."Apo takes his sabers and takes a gaurd using him as a sheild while takeing the others out then turns to Bauer.

Old 10-22-2003, 10:41 PM   #88
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You wouldn't harm a poor innocent weaponless boy would you?" Asked Bauer mockingly.

Old 10-23-2003, 12:37 AM   #89
Apologetic
Veteran

"Yea thats true so lets make it intresting...."Apo turns behind him goes around the corner.A saber blade ignites and a scream emits.Apo come back and throws Bauer a saber"That guy wouldnt need it any way so lets do it."Apo ignites his blades

Old 10-23-2003, 12:45 AM   #90
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer lunged at Apo, the dark side helping him be more powerful. He swinged many times, not getting a solid hit, but slightly burning Apo hear and there.

Old 10-23-2003, 12:56 AM   #91
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo feels slight burns but pulls through little by little. Apo notices his unpredictablity and Trips him holding him down with a saber lock."Well...Your fierocity will be your undoing"

Old 10-23-2003, 01:01 AM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"And your fear of power yours." Snarled Bauer, kicking Apo back, and breaking the lock. He made one hard swing knocking back Apo's saber.
((Knocking back a little, not knocking out of hand.))

Old 10-23-2003, 01:33 AM   #93
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo struggles to hold his sabers pushing back"The darkside made you powerful."Apo groans"But I will win!"

Old 10-23-2003, 10:43 AM   #94
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"NEVER!" Yelled Bauer, and he attacked once more, this time aiming toward the legs.

Old 10-23-2003, 10:52 PM   #95
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo took one saber and stabed it into the floor and the other to attack."You may have good force but you cant hide your thoughts very well."Apo then senses his barriers go up"Scratch that"

Old 10-23-2003, 11:39 PM   #96
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The planet blew up. For a moment Bauer's eyes and voice came back to normal.
"Apo this isn't me the power is con.."
Then the power recovered itself.
"I see the boy has broken my lie. No matter, he won't be recovering any more."
Said the power.

Old 10-24-2003, 01:05 AM   #97
Apologetic
Veteran

"How could i be so foolish...I should have known what was going on"Apo takes his saber out of the ground an knocks Bauers saber out of his hand"So the essence of the dark side has to use a mere thief and still can beat a jedi"Apo sighs "Well i guess i can get this done quick"

Old 10-24-2003, 01:42 AM   #98
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So you want to have a quick death now?" Asked the essence as it pushed Apo backward with the force.

Old 10-24-2003, 02:27 AM   #99
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo laughs "Well I was taught by Luke and I learned al little something here"Apo turns his sabers off puts his hands togeteher and holds them out to the essence."The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.The essense looks squinting at the light and charges Apo and the saber hits a strange shield around Apo.

((((Interesting EH?))))

Old 10-24-2003, 10:29 AM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I didn't want to use this until later" He says stretching out his hand. "But you've forced my hand."
Force lightning came out of the hand.

Old 10-24-2003, 02:41 PM   #101
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo opens his eyes noticing the lightning coming toward him he closes them again and the light gets bigger absorbing the lightning"Like i said i was going to make this quick i just hope i dont blow the ship but Belive me This can save Bauer you may not be so lucky"Apo takes his hand and sents the light slowly toward the essence"This ends here"

Old 10-24-2003, 08:44 PM   #102
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The essence tried to dodge the light, but he saw that it would follow him. Finally he stuck his lightsaber out in front of him, and threw it at the light.

Old 10-24-2003, 08:47 PM   #103
weiderudare
Veteran

((((((Just want to say to Apo: You need to widen the RPGs a bit so everyone can participate. Now, only you and jokemaster are invovled. It can't write anything useful so I guess Im out off here.
Im disappointed..... Seemed like a good RPG at first.))))))

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-24-2003, 08:56 PM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Actually, when no one but me and Apo were left I started building another plot. Unfortunetly it didn't turn out as wide as I thought... sorry.))

Old 10-24-2003, 11:09 PM   #105
Apologetic
Veteran

(((Actuly you could have done somethuing like i dunna follow our ship attack the destroyer get your self captured and break in,I figured that to be wide enough I was wandering why noone ever posted >_<)))))))

Apo saw the saber collide with the light.A huge flash emited and filled the room.When it ended Apo looked to see the saber float in mid air adn literally explode.The essence fell to the floor"This may hurt but i must do it."Apo sends the light into the essence and the body surges and jumps

((((Go ahead and come in. Remember its a Jedis life not his ONE mission ^_^)))))

Old 10-24-2003, 11:19 PM   #106
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Wow, the jedi was OLD when he was born ))
The essence let out a yell of pain, and the yell was slowly changing, going from the essence's voice to Bauer's.

Old 10-24-2003, 11:44 PM   #107
Apologetic
Veteran

((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....

Old 10-25-2003, 07:48 PM   #108
Apologetic
Veteran

((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....

Old 10-25-2003, 11:36 PM   #109
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Sorry, have to do the "I'LL BE BACK" villan thing
The essence finally exited Bauer's body, with some last words.
"Stupid Jedi, you may have defeated me this time, but I'll find a stronger body to posess. We will meet again."

Old 10-26-2003, 02:28 AM   #110
Apologetic
Veteran

"I'll look forward to it"Apo takes Bauers body to His ship and trys to take off"Blast tractor beam....."

((((This is where the others can come in))))))

Old 10-26-2003, 05:49 AM   #111
weiderudare
Veteran

"Apo! Tractor beam disabled!"
Shade said on the radio whilst he was running to his ship.
"Get the hell out off here, this thing is gonna blow!"

Old 10-26-2003, 03:26 PM   #112
Apologetic
Veteran

"Thanks shade i knew i could count on you "Apo gets Into his ship gives shade a Two finger salute and takes off Bauer in cargo.

Old 10-27-2003, 05:33 PM   #113
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Entertaining show," Rebecca said. She had been watching the whole time, but had decided she wasn't needed. She moved to leave. "Let's get out of here."

She makes her way to her ship and takes off.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2003, 09:07 PM   #114
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok guys follow me so we can get Bauer some help"Apo toook toward the Academy Thinking they might want to go on another mission.

Old 10-28-2003, 07:59 PM   #115
rick ulo 11103

name: rick ulo
weapons: blue saber
ship: "the romukilla"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rick had been watching the whole battle with the force and following apo and the others when he accidently entered apo's sensor range

THANKS SO MUCH LF A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2003, 09:00 PM   #116
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo saw a ship on his scopes"Could be enemy"Apo pushes a button and a surge goes out disableing the ship apo takes his and drags it wilth him."Take care of him later"

Old 10-28-2003, 09:37 PM   #117
rick ulo 11103

**** ive had this thing for 20 years and i still cant fly it right

Old 10-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #118
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ah keep your whining down we have bigger problems.I can leave you out in space now but are you with or against?"Apo looks at the ship and jumps to hyperspace at the academy.

Old 10-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #119
rick ulo 11103

with if i was against you i would have blasted you long ago

rick followedhim to the accdami

((( listen i know i spelled acddami wrong but i cant think of how to spell it right now)))

Old 11-02-2003, 10:44 PM   #120
Apologetic
Veteran

(((CoughYounglingcough)))

Apo arrived at the academy and put Bauer in a bacta tank"I guess it took alot outa him."Apo takes the transport holding hostage Jedi and put it close to the med lab.Then Luke walked up to Apo

Luke:I thought you were dead i couldnt sense you.
Apo:We found the essense of the darkside.
Luke:O no we must-
Apoont worry we blew the planet but...the essense has a...well..Personality
Luke:Not suprising
Apo:He took Bauer but i used your move and Bauers in a bacta tank.
Luke:I see

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Life of a Jedi