lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Life of a Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-02-2003, 11:49 PM   #121
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer woke up while in the bacta tank. He looked around, and saw he was in the academy. Relieved he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2003, 11:54 PM   #122
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo checks Jacks vitals"Seems stable"Apo checks his old academy room(((He travels alot not living in one place))) "Just as I left it..."He looks at some old pictures and his old journal."HEH back when i trained Ev'rem..."He just remembered had Ev'rem survived?"Maby...I have a feeling his did."

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2003, 01:24 AM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jack woke up again, this time he was lying on a bed, he looked at himself and found no cuts or anything. He stood up and walked outside his room, noticing that he was in the Jedi academy. He walked around, looking for the others, but secretely hoping not to find them.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-09-2003, 01:59 AM   #124
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo walks to check on Jack...but finds hes gone.Apo looks for him and find him somewhere in the academy.

Old 11-09-2003, 03:14 AM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Hey, sorry about the... You know, the dark side thing."

Old 11-09-2003, 03:26 AM   #126
Apologetic
Veteran

"Nah,I kno its not you theres always going to be a darkside essense and a light side...But the lightside can be brought out in us all.I might teach you that someday but right now we need to see Luke and the others so they can help you."

Old 11-09-2003, 03:39 AM   #127
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Help me with what? As far as I know, I've recovered fully. At least, that's what the charts on my bed said."

Old 11-09-2003, 02:44 PM   #128
Apologetic
Veteran

"Dunno maby they just need to check for that spirit"Apo starts to the main chamber.

Old 11-19-2003, 12:47 AM   #129
Apologetic
Veteran

*bump!*

Old 11-19-2003, 12:51 AM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer followed Apo until they reached Luke and Co.

Old 11-19-2003, 02:07 AM   #131
Apologetic
Veteran

"This is him master Luke"Apo motions to Bauer.
Master Luke nods"He seems like a clean soul...You should train him"
Apo turns surprised"Master Luke why train this one he is to old and i kno around me the darkside will get him again."
Master Luke didnt bat an eye"Im counting on it and you are third in command of the academy"
Apo nods"You up to it Bauer?"

Old 11-19-2003, 11:57 AM   #132
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I guess so." Said Bauer, not really sure.

Old 11-19-2003, 10:46 PM   #133
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok master Luke I will take Bauer into training."
Master look smiled."Good, now gets some rest and we will give you your assignment tomorrow."
Apo just turned which was odd to some other Jedi that he didnt bow but Luke and him went way back to the first deathstar.

Old 11-19-2003, 10:49 PM   #134
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer followed Apo.

Old 11-20-2003, 02:27 AM   #135
Apologetic
Veteran

(((Look at that poetry!)))

Ok they rest and rest....ect.Apo wakes up and then gets Bauer up."Up bright and early"

Old 11-20-2003, 02:36 AM   #136
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Force it's saturday, let a kid sleep once in a while" Said Bauer, turning over.

Old 11-20-2003, 11:15 PM   #137
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo smiled a bit."Suit yourself."Apo left the room and then there was a blast that shook the room.A ship took off(((Its not an attack just a ship taking off.)))

Old 11-21-2003, 01:20 AM   #138
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer heard the ship.
"He has to park right next to the room. No wonder his real estate is low"

Old 11-21-2003, 02:14 AM   #139
Apologetic
Veteran

"Heh yea well its a great alarm and there will be more so you either come with me opr listen to that all day."

Old 11-21-2003, 02:32 AM   #140
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer got out of bed.
"Blackmailing prick" He muttered

Old 11-21-2003, 02:46 AM   #141
Apologetic
Veteran

"Not realy black mailing im not using info against you."Apo takes his sabers and hand Bauer one"Follow me and dont get shot."

Old 11-21-2003, 02:53 AM   #142
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer grabs the saber, and carefully follows Apo(llo 13).

Old 11-21-2003, 10:49 PM   #143
Apologetic
Veteran

(((Very funny...)))
Apo and Bauer walk through a tunnel and and open to a forest with seeker drones popping out and Apo blocked some shots.

Old 01-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #144
the_lord_Revan

Thumbs up

Name: Tanaisia Revan
Description: only daughter of the prodigal knight, Revan, she may only be 24 but she takes an immediate liking to Bauer.
"remember your training, remember your training" she mutters under her breath when she finds herself inadvertantly checking Bauer out. she picks up her lightsabers,(Mantle of the force, Guardian of the force. very rare items found by Revan on Yavin IV) she leaves to go meditate so she can get him off her mind.
First she sees Master Luke in the main corridor. "master Luke!" she calls ahead to him. She waits to see if she can figure out what she needs to talk to him about. " Now Tanaisia, you know that we are really an equal in power, but since your blocking me from seeing what you need, you had better ask me." he says "it's that new guy" she answers," I can't stop thinking about him! Even in meditation I think about him! I've tried everything, even drawing on the force to stop thinking, but even that failed eventually! What should I do?" "Ah, Tanaisia,"Luke replies" you still have a few things to learn I see. Now you must understand this, the heart makes it's own choices, even if we don't want it to. even I've had to deal with that, and still do! It seems yours has made that choice also." "What!?!? do you mean I've fallen in love with HIM ???" Bauer walks up to them. "hello Master Luke." He says,nodding to them both,"Tanaisia, Master Luke, you two seem pretty good at things, so I've got a question for you both.
What does one do if you get drawn to the darkside and how does it happen?" Tanaisia looks at Luke warningly as if to say," if you say anything about it i'm going to rip your entrails out and feed them to Kathhounds"(OUCH!) "Well Bauer, Tanaisia here might be able to help you with this one but I've just had three transports land full of new jedi canidates, so I must leave you two,alone"
the_lord_Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2004, 01:59 AM   #145
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"First time I've seen Master Skywalker refer a student to someone else. What experience do you have with the dark side?"
He asked eagerly.

Old 01-18-2004, 05:40 AM   #146
Apologetic
Veteran

(((For one thing Luke wouldnt have made a remark like that even before he was a jedi)))

Ap had finished his morning rutine with the seeker drones and had sa to eat.He noticed Tana had been a bit nervous since his return.He noticed something was buging her.He saw Bauer walk up and noticed that she had been a bit on edge."This isn't a bad thing"He mutters to himself.

(((Look this is to the point of when Luke is the leader of the academy. So Luke had Married Mara Jade so the code obviously changed over time^_^)))

Old 01-18-2004, 08:00 AM   #147
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Hi Apo" a wookie says walking next to Apo. He's Tepe. "Long time no see... Right?" He asks and stops walking just a meter away from Apo. He wears a tunic so he is recognized as a jedi.
((Nyah, wanted to come back into this RPG ))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2004, 02:25 PM   #148
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Wookie with a tunic, that makes for a funny image
*wonders wether or not Revan will come back to post*))

Old 01-18-2004, 04:23 PM   #149
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee ))

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-18-2004, 05:56 PM   #150
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee ))
((And it's your fault you decided he's gonna wear a tunic))

Old 01-18-2004, 06:55 PM   #151
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Now your getting my point ))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-20-2004, 01:30 AM   #152
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Hey boys," Rebecca calls. Tepe and Apo look up to see her drop from where she had been hanging on to one of the pillars in the room.

(I decided it was time to come back from the shadows of this RPG. )

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2004, 10:15 PM   #153
Apologetic
Veteran

(( Glad you decided to join in again yall. and kudos to revan to make a new plot to base things on))

Ap greeted them both."Sorry i didnt wait for yall before but I had to get Bauer back over to the academy."

Old 01-20-2004, 11:59 PM   #154
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((*waits for revan to post*............))

Old 01-21-2004, 01:39 AM   #155
Apologetic
Veteran

(((Maby i should...char control???)))

Old 01-21-2004, 02:00 AM   #156
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by Apologetic
((I think so, it doesn't look as if though Revan's coming back.))

Old 01-21-2004, 06:09 AM   #157
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((((
Quote:
Originally posted by Apologetic
It's your RPG, and you can do that if you have to, but even from my position in the shadows I can hand you a can-o'-worms warning. ^_~

- the mostly useless but ever-watchful Redwing))
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2004, 11:41 AM   #158
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((GASP! REDWING POSTED IN THE JKII RPG FORUM! CALL THE NEWS))

Old 01-21-2004, 07:26 PM   #159
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Hush, you ))
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2004, 07:32 PM   #160
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((At last! The Great Moderator Redwing has returned! Now at last, this forum can return to its rightful order and nobody will get away with major character control! ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Life of a Jedi