Tips on Mos Eisley
1. Speed ahead at the beginning to knock out the probe droid and the bottom of the valley, and then one of the others if your wingmen havn't already.
2. Just in case you don't know, learn how the navigation radar works. The orange field always points in the direction of your current assingment. When it is pointing up you are going in the correct direction. When it broadens, then dissappears, you have reached the proper location. Red dots indicate enemy targets.
2. Immediately go to your right to take out the next bunch. Using the brake button to slow down for shots can help by reducing the number of "runs" it takes to get them all.
3. Follow navigation to next group. Then, when finished, head to the left of the next assignment. En route you will see 2 mounted Storm Troopers and 2 more running in circles right behind them. You MUST knock out all four to have enough kills for the Gold medal.
4. Take out the other targets the nav computer indicates.
5. When the cut-scene of the TIE bombers ends, hit the special function button the close S-foils and speed as quickly as possible to Mos Eisley. Note, you CANNOT fire with the S-foils closed. Either hit the special function button again or else hit the brakes button to open s-foils.
6. When you arrive, there are 6 TIE Bombers. Take them out before they blow up the city and in good time---then you will get the gold. This is your first opportunity to learn how to "dog-fight". Learn well, you'll need it in the future!
7. If you try & try and can't get the gold. Go on to other levels. And when you finally get targeting missiles (from a future bonus or through the "toughguy" passcode) you can return. They can help save time in taking down the TIES.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)