lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix Restarted
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-10-2004, 11:13 AM   #481
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

After exiting the Medical center, NeoVenom hopes on one of the turrets again. "How long till we reach Zion?" NeoVenom questions.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2004, 04:40 PM   #482
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I would have no idea," Beth says in answer to NeoVenom's question, "but then you would know that since you know I've never been there before."

She grins then starts asking questions of other members of the crew. What's it like in Zion? How did it get its name? Her curiousity could not be satisfied.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 12:23 AM   #483
Flamehart
The Commander

Eventually, the Solaris escaped the Sentinals and was close to Zion. Outcast answered Beth's questions as best as he could, but did not bother describing Zion, as Zion Control had just opened up the gates for them and they flew in, introducing them all to the spectacular view of the underground city. The Solaris landed and the crew started getting out, but Wolf stayed behind with some of the technicians to help get the ship back in shape.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 12:14 PM   #484
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe walked to the bay and flew his bag on to his back and started to walk towards his room.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 03:27 PM   #485
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Selene stepped off the Solaris "It is so good to be home," She said, breathing in a deep gulp of air.

Selene and Outcast soon found themselves in the commander's office explaing the details of their mission.

"The Solaris was targeting two young people but during the retrival they picked up a third. Meanwhile the Unwanted recieved a transmission from the Psycosis, in the transmission Captain Psyclone told us to pick up a package taped to the bottom of a payphone in a subway station. The transmission ended soon after his death when sentinals entered his ship. The crew of the Unwanted went to retrieve the package with NeoVenom from the Solaris while the rest of the crew of the Solaris trained their new members.

Inside the matrix Frost encountered Imperial, the last living member of the Psycosis. We also encountered S.W.A.T. , agents, and a young man named Tyrion. ((OOC: We kinda forgot about him.))IC: Soon two of our members were in captive. We rescued them and escaped.

The Solaris began to take the data back to Zion and the Unwanted searched for the Psicosis. When we found the Psicosis everyone was dead, including Imperial. It was a trap, the Unwanted was destroyed and the crew on the ground fought against five sentinals. The Solaris picked up the explosion and turned around, they came and rescued us. We soon found ourselves under heavy persuit by sentinals. But we managed to collapse the roof trapping the sentinals. And now we're here."

This is Selene's report of the mission. The data recieved from the Psycosis shows that the machines have developed a program that when injected into a person jacked into the matrix, a signal is given off from their location in the real world which allows sentinals to locate them and destroy them.

This information was valueable in the fight against the machines, both Selene and Outcast were commended for their bravory in the line of duty.

((So can we rap this up? I think that makes for a good conclusion and I have an Idea for a three part serese if you guys are interested.))

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2004, 05:41 PM   #486
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Only 13 pages long? Me want more Hey, we can't leave thishere to die. We could do many thing's that could continue the story, like trying to destroy the program somehow etc...))

Tepe walked into his room and sat in the bed to think about Frost and was she ok. Then his thoughts wandered around the things that happened and the new guy's hwo should get fully trained etc.

((EDIT: Or do we make another thread that will start from few days after this? But that is NOT a good idea))

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 02-12-2004 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:42 PM   #487
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: It's up to Jokemaster to finish off this rpg or not. I haven't seen Matrix Revolution yet, so it wouldn't be a good idea to do things from part three.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Solaris docked, NeoVenom decided to head to his room. He picked up his back and tose it over his shoulder. "So how does Zion look?" he asked the three new members. "Anyways, I'm gonna go off to my room. See you guys later." With that said, NeoVenom walked off to the direction of his room.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-13-2004, 07:40 AM   #488
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((((((Bah, i still havent fought in the matrix We can make a new thread that starts after a few weeks, as Tepe suggested. But as stated, its up to Jokemaster)))

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2004, 02:31 PM   #489
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK guys, vote yes or no on new thread, alright?))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2004, 04:16 PM   #490
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yes))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-13-2004, 04:19 PM   #491
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Well if a new thread is gonna be made, I think I will hold back on it. Like I said before, I haven't seen Matrix Revolution, so I wouldn't like the movie to be spoiled before seeing it.)

Old 02-13-2004, 05:35 PM   #492
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((I vote yes... and make it a few years later, so the newbies know more about what goes on in both the real and matrix worlds. That way also, Beth's hair will be as long as I would like it ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2004, 06:30 PM   #493
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yes: 2
No: 0))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-13-2004, 10:48 PM   #494
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I'll vote yes, as long as no one does anything related to Matrix Revolution. )

Old 02-13-2004, 10:58 PM   #495
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK, No spoilers for Revolutions
Yes: 3
No: 0))

Old 02-14-2004, 12:39 AM   #496
Flamehart
The Commander

((I don't particularly care, whatever the outcome is, I'll go with it.)

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2004, 06:16 AM   #497
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well rather than just start a new one, you all saw how unorganized and random this thread started off. And I know alot of you didn't even get any action. So I propose to do a three part serese where I'll provide roles for everyone and a plot. Your actions will still afect the plot.

My Idea wont spoil Revolution either because it will not be linked to the movies at all.

And I also feel bad for Tyrion who kinda got left out.

So I think our options are:

Start a new thread continuing this one's plot to destroy the virus program.

or

Start a new serese altogether.

Well I vote for my new serese, but if you guys want to continue this one it'll give me more time to work on mine cuz it's rather undeveloped and going though alot of changes. And Jokemaster I think you should have a lot more influence on the plot of the next one of this serese if we continue it seings how you started it. It does kinda seem unfair that I took over.

So what do you guys think?

Or I could just do mine entirely on my own and put it in the fan fiction.

Well you guys better decide.

Old 02-14-2004, 11:40 AM   #498
weiderudare
Veteran

((((I vote yes, mostly cause i got no idea what kind of plot mandolorian has thought of. I say we develop it ourselves.))))

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 04:21 AM   #499
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay so heres what we've got people, pick one of these three.

1) Start a completely new Matrix story.
2) Continue this story with part II.
or
3) Star a three part serese hosted by moi.

I'm gona vote (2) and say when it's done I'll have my three part serese all planned out for us.

Old 02-17-2004, 11:16 AM   #500
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((2 for me too.))

Old 02-17-2004, 12:55 PM   #501
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((2))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-17-2004, 01:45 PM   #502
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay then, jokemaster you'dd better start it from where it left off here.

Old 02-18-2004, 01:24 AM   #503
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Okay I know Tepe started another matrix thread, which is all cool, but I still think you should start part two of this one Jokemaster. Name it watever you want or if you'dd rather not I'll start part two of this one seings how I kinda ran the plot of this one, but I think it would be nicer if you ran the plot Jokemaster.

So do you guys still want to do part two or scrap it?

Old 02-18-2004, 03:49 AM   #504
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I'll take part in it.)

Old 02-18-2004, 07:07 AM   #505
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Part two, because my story goes some time before this topic. And it's not even close to this one

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-18-2004, 11:02 AM   #506
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((K guys, I'm making the thread this afternoon. I promise))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix Restarted