lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix Restarted
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2003, 02:51 AM   #41
rick ulo 11103

ooc srry for copying other peoples posts im just tired and i cant think of anything on my own goodnight

That aside, try using the Edit button for post like this next time.
-Redwing

Last edited by Redwing; 10-14-2003 at 12:51 PM.
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #42
rick ulo 11103

what ever
Old 10-14-2003, 10:22 PM   #43
Flamehart
The Commander

((OOC: Don't disrespect/talk back to an admin, trust me, its not a wise idea )

Outcast said to Shadow, "I don't know, but if you don't listen to me, you'll find out. There's an empty cubicle across from yours. Go to it."

---------------

Wolf quickly told jokemaster what to do. "Go to the back of the room, open the slot. Yes I know its a garbage chute. Go."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 11:28 PM   #44
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Hacker Alias: (Not available)
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral
Bio: Bethany is nobody special. She just feels that something is wrong with the world around her. In light of this, she maintains a web site with her ideas of what is wrong with the world. (e.g. Nothing is what it seems is one of her favorite arguments.)

"Bethany!" a voice called up the stairs. "Are you doing your homework?"

Beth rolled her eyes and brought up her writing assignment.

"Yes, Mom!" she yells back. When she hears her dad step away from her door, she brings the internet window up again and continues posting the updates on her web site.

Today's topic: Strange Happenings

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 11:39 PM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster crouch-walked over to the chute and opened it.
"What? Do I jump in?" He asked jokingly.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 11:43 PM   #46
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Bethany was finally satsified with her changes and left her house to go to her favorite pizza place. She stopped short when she was just about there. A group of businessmen were standing at the door. She decided to walk around until they left since she didn't like going into places with so many people around.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-14-2003, 11:47 PM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster saw his boss pointing straight at his post, and saw the men in business suits come over. He decided to take a chance and jumped into the chute. He fell in front of Bethany.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-14-2003, 11:52 PM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Bethany jumped back, startled at the sudden apperance of this kid. She looked around and figured he probably came from... oh yuck! A garbage chute? He must be running from somebody. What did he do, steal some pizza? She decided to speak.

"You startled me a bit there," she said.

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 12:05 AM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster looked up, glad to see a semi-friendly face.
"Yeah, well you're gonna be more startled by what me be coming after me."
With that, he stood up, took a pepperoni bag off his shirt, and put the cell phone to his ear once again.
"What now?"

Old 10-15-2003, 01:33 AM   #50
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I didn't notice that the new Matrix thread was up.)

Hacker Alias: NeoVenom
Alignment: Human
Bio: Was a hacker back in the Matrix.

(I'll be on anyone's ship. Just let me know. Oh yeah...I had a matrix character named Shadow...but oh well. hahaha )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom pulls his motorcycle next to Tepe and parks it. "What's up Tepe. I'm here for backup." NeoVenom says in a calm voice as he grins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: NeoVenom's attire is very similar to Neo in the first Matrix.)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 06-01-2006 at 07:21 AM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 11:33 AM   #51
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Oh... Hi Venom!" Tepe opened his porsche's door, got out and put his USP away.
He started to walk towards the pizza place's carbage shoot.
He looked around the corner and saw Jokemaster and Bethany.
Tepe walked towards them quietly and when he was few meters away from them, he stopped.
"Hello, Jokemaster... Come with me if you dont want to die.", Tepe said and looked Joke seeing an agent coming towards them.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 12:20 PM   #52
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom lowers his sunglasses and looks around to make sure nothing bad is gonna happen. He then checked his two pistols to make sure they are fully loaded.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 10-15-2003, 01:17 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth looked from the agent to Tepe to Jokemaster. Suddenly, she felt nervous.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 01:25 PM   #54
weiderudare
Veteran

Will did as he was asked to do, and in the end found himself in a backyard.
"Ok, what now??"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 01:37 PM   #55
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Jokemaster... You... In my porsche!! Now!!" Tepe shouted and took his USP out.

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-15-2003, 03:02 PM   #56
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom heard the shouting and runs to the spot. "Damn, an agent." he says under his breath. He looks at Beth and sees that she is frighten, "Come miss, let me take you to safety. This place isn't a safe place to be at right now." He then offers his hand.

Old 10-15-2003, 03:14 PM   #57
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
When jokemaster starts running towards Tepe's porsche, Tepe runs towards the agent shooting. The agent dodges the bullets and soon they are in a fist fight and Tepe is losing.
Few minutes later, Tepe flys nxt to the porsche and the agent looks him. The agent kicked Tepe obviosly.
"Goddamnit... Venom... Take the kids to safety... I'll come after you in a minute..." When he said that, he looked the agent and stud up.
tepe started to run towards the agent and the fight continued except now Tepe was winning for a while. Then he flew again next to his porsche.
Tepe walked to his trunk and opened it. He took two sai's and two nunchaku's. He attacked again.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-15-2003, 03:14 PM   #58
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
When jokemaster starts running towards Tepe's porsche, Tepe runs towards the agent shooting. The agent dodges the bullets and soon they are in a fist fight and Tepe is losing.
Few minutes later, Tepe flys nxt to the porsche and the agent looks him. The agent kicked Tepe obviosly.
"Goddamnit... Venom... Take the kids to safety... I'll come after you in a minute..." When he said that, he looked the agent and stud up.
tepe started to run towards the agent and the fight continued except now Tepe was winning for a while. Then he flew again next to his porsche.
Tepe walked to his trunk and opened it. He took two sai's and two nunchaku's. He attacked again.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-15-2003, 04:11 PM   #59
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom shouts towards Tepe, "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN TEPE. JUST RUN!!" He distracts the agent as he shoots bullets from his two pistols. The agent dodges them with ease.

Old 10-15-2003, 04:48 PM   #60
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I can see that!" Beth said, eyes wide. She didn't need a second invitation and followed NeoVenom.

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 05:20 PM   #61
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Tepe, I'm gonna take the motorcycle. Quickly, take the car. We gotta move out before other agents appear." He then goes on the motorcycle and looks back at Beth. "Hang tight." he says. He then quickly reloads his pistols and starts up the motorcycle.

Old 10-15-2003, 06:28 PM   #62
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth hung on to NeoVenom and shook her head grimly at herself. What was she doing, trusting a complete stranger like this? Then she thought of that guy in the suit. Wierd. Something else to add to her web site.

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 08:17 PM   #63
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster saw the agent do that too. He stood, freezed by shock for a few moments before realizing that he, it whatever that was, was coming after him. He scrambled to reach venom's motorcycle.

Old 10-15-2003, 09:45 PM   #64
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Is there seriously room on this for more than two people?" Beth asked, surprised.

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 09:57 PM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK, tepe said that my char went with venom so....))
Jokemaster jumped in at the very back of the motorcycle, barely on it. He didn't mind, as long as he was away from that thing.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:12 PM   #66
Flamehart
The Commander

(introducing new char from the other Matrix RPG)
Hacker Alias: Raven
Bio: A close friend of Hunter. She backs him up the best she can, and cares for him quite a bit.
--------------------

Suddenly the agent was knocked back by an assailant from above. A second person was behind the agent and shot him in the back of the head as he flew back.

Hunter (Who had knocked the agent back) turned toward the group. "You could have been faster, guys, don't worry. Outcast will tell us the telephone location in a few minutes."

Raven holstered her gun as the agent reverted back to a security guard. "Cmon, lets get out of here. Outcast is getting Shadow and will wait for us at the checkpoint."
--------------------------

Outcast said to Shadow, "Good, your out. Now, I want you to climb that fence, go down Main Street, and you'll find a tattered old apartment. Go inside, third floor, room 312." Outcast also forwarded this message to the group and told them to get a move on.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:27 PM   #67
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Hacker Alias: Selene
Place born: matrix
Bio: She was freed from the matrix from a young age and her origional name is long forgotton she now goes by the name of Selene. Selene is a very attractive woman and because of it has problems with relationships, she never can tell weather men just want her for her looks or for her personality.

Selene came onto the main deck of 'the Hunted', said helo to her crew, and stood by the main computer checking out what was going on. She was whearing the usual rags and her black hair hung loose just above her shoulders.

Last edited by Mandalorian54; 10-18-2003 at 01:51 AM.
Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 10:47 PM   #68
rick ulo 11103

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
[B]((OOC: Don't disrespect/talk back to an admin, trust me, its not a wise idea )

i ment to say ok by whatever

-------------------------------------------

rick got out of his room to go to his friends house when he saw a bunch of people running by he did not know what to think but he ignored them it was probably nothing
Old 10-15-2003, 10:52 PM   #69
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth sat quietly behind NeoVenom, wondering where she was going and how soon she could get home. She didn't like how things were going, but she sure didn't want to stay with that wierd guy in the suit. Who knows what he would have done to her!!???

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 11:07 PM   #70
rick ulo 11103

rick noticed that one of the guys had a gun and he was atraacted to guns so he followed them
Old 10-15-2003, 11:13 PM   #71
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Hang on tight." NeoVenom then sees that Jokemaster is barely on the motorcycle. "You sure you're ok back there. You can go with Outcast." He then points out to Jokemaster whose Outcast. "Or you can go with Tepe." He points out Tepe. "Is everyone ok?" he says with a calm voice.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:13 PM   #72
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig was riding his own motorcycle alongside Beth. He turned to her and said, "I know how you feel. Like Alice in wonderland, tumbling down a rabbit hole, but how far does that rabbit hole go, and where does it stop?" Craig smirked, remembering that Outcast had told him that, and he looked behind him to see that Raven was keeping up. He turned to Tepe to see if he had been wounded badly in the fight.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:21 PM   #73
Writer
Not switching to DTV

For a moment, Beth was speechless. Craig had captured her thoughts almost exactly... but she wouldn't have phrased it that way. Finally, she found her tongue.

"Something is wrong with our world, isn't there?" she asked. "I was right!"

She was given a puzzled stare and she explained.

"I run a web site talking about how messed up the world is," she said. "I'm right, aren't I? There is something going on here that isn't apparent, isn't there?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-15-2003, 11:25 PM   #74
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"A lot of things are wrong with this world. I'm afraid to say." NeoVenom looks back at Beth as he speaks. He then lower his head and frowns.

Old 10-16-2003, 12:03 AM   #75
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster jumped from Venom's motorcycle and to Craig's.
"We will be going to the same place?"
The last thing he wanted was to get separated, especially with those wierd guys chasing them.

Old 10-16-2003, 12:08 AM   #76
Flamehart
The Commander

Hunter nodded, and they arrived at the apartment at the same time Shadow did. Hunter gave the go ahead for everyone to go in while he made sure no one followed.

((Haha, we posted at the same time))

Old 10-16-2003, 12:08 AM   #77
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom follows Craig and makes sure that Beth is allright. "We're almost there." he says in a calm voice to Beth.

Old 10-16-2003, 12:25 AM   #78
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster got into the apartment. He sat down, and waited for Beth to arrive. He was extremely scared.

Old 10-16-2003, 12:29 AM   #79
Flamehart
The Commander

Raven opened the door to the room and signaled for the three they helped go in. Hunter then used a different door for them to go through to wait for them if they chose to see the truth...

---------------

Outcast welcomed Beth, Will, and Bauer. "I'm glad you came, please, take a seat.." He took his own seat in a tattered, red cusioned chair. He looked at them both. "There is something wrong with this world, and you three are here because you are one of the few who have noticed it. You are starting to believe your dreams are more real than your real life. Have you ever wanted to wake up from something you thought was a dream, only to realize it's real? This is called the Matrix. It is everywhere, even in this very room. It is there when you turn on the TV, when you go to work, when your on the highway, whatever your doing, the Matrix is there. It is a virtual world pulled over our eyes. Now, I am making you an offer."

He pulled 3 blue pills and 3 red pills.

"Take the red pill, and you will be shown the truth, the Real World, and what the Matrix really is. However...take the Blue Pill, and you'll return to your regular life, pondering the meaning of it and remembering nothing of this."

Old 10-16-2003, 01:31 AM   #80
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom watches the three to see what decision they are going to make. He then tilts his head to the side, cracking his neck.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix Restarted