lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix Restarted
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-16-2003, 01:34 AM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Which one isn't the laxative?" Asked Bauer, trying to cheer himself up, but failing.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 01:37 AM   #82
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Don't worry. All of us went thru this." NeoVenom says to Bauer, trying to make him feel comfortable.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #83
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Bauer had always been a curious kid. That had gotten him into trouble a lot of times, so, naturally, he chose the red pill.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-16-2003, 10:42 AM   #84
weiderudare
Veteran

Will looked around and barely listened to Outcast... He heard the part about the pills.
"What do I have to lose?"
He smiled and choose the red pill.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 12:13 PM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Beth rolled her eyes.

"A choice between two pills," she says. "Both could kill me. Since that might be the case, I'd take the blue one since I favor blue over red. Better to die with a nice color, right?"

She thinks some more about it.

"I've always been curious, though," she says. She sighs angrily. "Oh, fine. Give me the red one."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 12:40 PM   #86
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Shiny, black porsche stops with a creech next to the house everyone else are.
Tepe openes the door, comes out, closes the door and locks it.
"Ouch... My hand... Goddamn agent..." he said to himself and then he stepped in the house.
In few minutes he was next to Venom.
"Hi... Did I miss something?"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 12:45 PM   #87
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"What's up Tepe?" NeoVenom says as he sees Tepe entering the room. NeoVenom then looks at Outcast to see if he needs any assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: Whose ship am I on? )

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 10-16-2003, 03:46 PM   #88
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((NeoVenom, that could be nice to know ... LOL...))

Tepe throws his USP on the ground and looks NeoVenom.
"God damn it... I'm empty and I need a gun... I have only my nunchaku's and sai's..."

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-16-2003, 04:02 PM   #89
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I have an extra Uzi." NeoVenom hands Tepe his extra Uzi. NeoVenom then checks his two pistols and his Uzi. "I'm good to go."

Old 10-16-2003, 04:28 PM   #90
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe takes the Uzi.
"Thanks NeoVenom... You know... I feel that these new guys will do something great" Tepe said and stepped out of the room, walked to his car, unlocked it and got in it.
He looked the building again and drove then away from the allie.
Soon he stopped next to a car shop and sold his porsche.
Then he looked the many cars and leaved there. He walked towards another store. It was a bike store. He bought a street bike and soon he was ina hamburger place, eating.
He called NeoVenom and asked him to meet him in the hamburger place he was in...

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-16-2003, 06:04 PM   #91
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom answers Tepe call, "I'm gonna see if these guys need help. If not, I'll met you over there."

Old 10-16-2003, 10:38 PM   #92
Flamehart
The Commander

(Well one of you can be on my ship, but I've already got most of a crew planned, and I'm probably gonna have these 3 on my ship too, so we need some more people on the second ship.)

Outcast dimissed NeoVenom, "We can take it from here." He looked at Shadow, knowing he hadn't listened much. "What do you have to lose? Plenty, with either choice. If you do not decide to listen more often now that you have chosen your path," He handed them all cups of water to help wash down the pills. "You will fail." He got up and went into the next room, where some machinery was set up, Hunter looking over the controls, and Raven getting all the equipment set up.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2003, 11:11 PM   #93
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster gulped down some water along with the pill, then he walked into the next room.
"WOAH! What is this for, and how much did this cost?"

Old 10-16-2003, 11:33 PM   #94
Flamehart
The Commander

Outcast indicated to three seats and asked them to sit down. "The process will begin in a few minutes, take your seats.."

They all sat down and Raven began attaching some strange cords onto them.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:36 PM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster was still terrified, but he had taken the pill voluntarily, and he would go through all the process. He sat down.

Old 10-17-2003, 08:24 AM   #96
weiderudare
Veteran

Will looked around, a bit bored. He was bored of the world he lived in. He hoped for something to happen, and he thought it had started,but what would happen?
He sat down on a chair

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-17-2003, 11:53 AM   #97
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom walks out the building and goes on his mototrcycle. He starts the engine and rides off to where Tepe said he was going to be. He enters fast food restuarant and sees Tepe sitting down on one on the taable. NeoVenom takes a seat across from Tepe. "In a few minutes, I'm going to jack out of the Matrix." NeoVenom whispers to Tepe.

Old 10-17-2003, 04:28 PM   #98
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Nice... How's the newbies? Their freed soon?" Tepe asked and looked two polices that came in the place and ordered coffee and some donuts.
"Damn... Cop's... Lets get out of here... Meet me in my old plase... You know the address" He said and walked out leaving some money on the table for the waithress.
Soon he was on his bike and driving towards his old home.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-17-2003, 05:46 PM   #99
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom stands up from his seat and makes sure that me doesn't seem suspicious to the cops. He exits the restaurant and goes on his motorcycle. He then calls Outcast to find out how the kids are doing.

Old 10-17-2003, 06:38 PM   #100
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe's new motorbike stops in front of his old appartment.
He jumps off from the bike and walks in his appartment.
Soon he is in a large room, lighted by five lamp's one in each corner and one in the middle. There is fifteen computers in the room, in the middle of the room is , CD player and a computer that playes some of the music. Tepe sat in one of the chairs and started to do something. He looked the phone, next to the CD player for a while, then he continued doing something with the computer

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-18-2003, 12:09 AM   #101
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth takes a seat next to the boys and relaxes.

"How long till we're dead?" she jokes. Then she becomes serious. "What exactly was that pill and what are you doing now?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-18-2003, 12:28 AM   #102
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Hey don't worry, odds are that only 2/3 of us will survive, so look to your the guy on your left, and look twoards me. And say a prayer for us because we're dying and you won't even get a scratch."

Old 10-18-2003, 12:33 AM   #103
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Where did that oddball theory come up?" Beth asks, obviously surprised.

My work in progress:

Old 10-18-2003, 12:38 AM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Read it in the newspaper, when using dangerous machinery" He points to the machines in the room. "And something goes wrong, 2/3 of the people using the machinery, or it is being used on, will probably die."

Old 10-18-2003, 12:40 AM   #105
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And what makes you so sure that I won't be in that 2/3?" Beth continued, deciding to at least try keeping her mind of of what was going on in the room. "For all you know, you may be the one to live in such a situation."

My work in progress:

Old 10-18-2003, 01:43 AM   #106
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
As Selene watched what was going on through the computer code she noticed something odd, "What's that?" She asked (her operator), and pointed at the screen where she saw the odd glitch.

Unknown to her crew and those in the matrix the agents had followed them, and were setting up a trap...

((Just thought I'dd throw in a twist, edit: I guess I'll be on the second ship. And say Selene is my Captain, I'll edit my other post))

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2003, 02:40 AM   #107
Flamehart
The Commander

The operator on Hunter's ship noticed the same and informed Outcast quickly. Outcast turned. "We don't have much time.."

He started pressing buttons and then suddenly, a mirror near the 3 people that was broken, shimmered and formed into one whole, fixed mirror.

Old 10-18-2003, 02:48 AM   #108
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"OK, this sh** is officially freaking me out"

Old 10-18-2003, 02:52 AM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And your saying stuff like that isn't helping anybody else relax," Beth snapped. She didn't like the looks of this.

This is way beyond what I had imagined, she thought.

My work in progress:

Old 10-18-2003, 03:08 AM   #110
Flamehart
The Commander

Raven looked at them, "G'head touch it..." She was obviously wanting to get out of there..badly.

Old 10-18-2003, 06:24 AM   #111
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"S***... Agents..." Tepe said when he heard many footsteps coming towards the computer room. He turned off the computer, ran to a window, opened it and jumped out. He landed near hids bike so he got in his bike and soon he parked the bike next to the house where the new guys are. He noticed that there was no door and the windows were made from bricks.
"Oh no... Get the hell out of there guys..." He said and drove out of there calling the second ships operator asking where to jack out.

((I guess that im in the same ship as Selene))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-18-2003, 08:24 AM   #112
weiderudare
Veteran

"Im gonna touch that thing?"
Will hesitated and carefully touched it.
"Ok, is this normal?"
He said when a part of the mirror started "crawling" up his arm...

Old 10-18-2003, 12:54 PM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster touched the mirror, and watched in horror as it started spreading all over his body.
"Told you you'd probably be the third who survived."

Old 10-18-2003, 01:18 PM   #114
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth recoiled from the mirror after seeing what was happening to the boys.

"I knew we'd die!" she screamed. She tried to get out of the chair, but was restrained.

My work in progress:

Old 10-18-2003, 01:40 PM   #115
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster tried to say something, but the liquid was already reaching his mouth.

Old 10-18-2003, 02:09 PM   #116
weiderudare
Veteran

"It's cold! I knew this was going to be a bad da.."
With that, the liquied reached Will's mouth

(((((You can send us in now. Please, before we die))))

Old 10-18-2003, 02:18 PM   #117
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Sorry for the char controlling everyone ))
Jokemaster, Shade and Beth wake up in a "Egg" and break the top of it gasping of air. They couldn't see the machine that took the plugs out of them and soon they were in somekind of water, allmost drowning when two ships come hovering above and picking them up

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-18-2003, 03:03 PM   #118
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom calls the ship's operator, "I need an exit and FAST!" He then rides off his motorcycle as two agents chase him in a car. "I'm being tailed by two agents!" NeoVenom then looks back and starts firing at the car the agents were in with his uzi. Bullets start penerating and flicking off the car, but they haven't hit the agents. "Damn it." he says under his breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: I forgot the operator's name )

Old 10-18-2003, 03:22 PM   #119
Flamehart
The Commander

(Well if your on my ship, its Wolf)

Outcast called NeoVenom. "We have a phone set up back at the old building, quick, get over here, we don't know how long we can let it sit. Damn, theres agents outside, find another route inside or another phone entirely." With that, Outcast hung up.

Raven wished them two good luck and picked up the phone, then vanished. Hunter and Outcast held the fort until NeoVenom could come.

Old 10-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #120
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom adds gas to the motorcycle and hurries to the directions that Wolf gave him. As he turns the corner to the building, he stops the motorcycle and looks over to the it. He sees three agents outside the old building. "Damn. Here goes nothing." He speeds off towards the agents. As the agents are shooting at him, he swerves left to right. He then stands up on his motorcycle and jumps off. The motorcycle slams into the agents as NeoVenom crashes thru a window right above them.

NeoVenom tumbles on the floor. His face is cut up alittle. He then rushes to the room that Outcast and Hunter are in. He hears the phone ring on the table as he enters the room.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 10-18-2003 at 03:46 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix Restarted