lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix Restarted
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-22-2003, 11:26 PM   #161
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
((Um...I had to work yesterday sorry to have left that hanging in the air but man you guys post way too much, I don't know if it's healthy.))

Selene turned to Tepe, "Sorry Tepe I'm going to need you, but first theres somthing we all need to see."

Selene bagan to adress the crew of the Solaris as the various crew members began to apear, it was still early. "List carefully, and watch, theres somthing we all need to see. I received a transmission from the Psicosis."

After both crews had gathered Selene relayed the transmission.

Captain Cyclone stood in the screen looking very worried, "This is Captain Cyclone of the Psicosis we are in persuit by centinals and I fear we will not be alive long. I must get to the matter at hand, we have so little time left. There is a package which we dropped off in the tunnels under Glendon St. taped to the bottom of a phone with the numbers 36 above it, It's important that this..." There was a loud crash and sawing sound, sparks shot everywhere and The captain turned around quickly as a sentinel peeled it's way through the celing and a bloody clawed tenticle peirced his chest and protruded from his back. As he screemed in pain the transmission was lost.

Selene remained silent as the others contemplated the shocking message.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2003, 11:56 PM   #162
Flamehart
The Commander

Wolf downloaded the file onto the computer so as to show it to Outcast when he got back. "I'm sorry Selene.. I'll get this to Outcast ASAP, he's training the new guys right now."

----------

Outcast was wearing sunglasses, so his eyes were hidden, but his smile toward Will was not. "Someone here is catching on fast. Yes, we take advantage of the Matrix's bugs. There are some bugs, that are more harmful than good. As of now, the Matrix follows the standard Physics. Gravity, weight, mass, etc. However, the Matrix is like a game. And any person who has played a game knows there are ways to bend the rules. Some rules in the Matrix are bendable. Others can be broken entirely. Like so, Wolf, load the jump program. They were suddenly on a rooftop. Outcast looked at the group and smiled. "All you have to do...is free your mind. Believe you can make the jump." He turned and ran across the rooftop and leaped, landing on the building across the street from it. He turned back and looked at the 3, and waited.((OOC Now remember guys you can't make it, no one makes the first jump ))

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 12:09 AM   #163
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"WHAT? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TYPE NOCLIP?!!?!? WHERE'S THE FREAKING CONSOLE?!" Jokemaster yelled at Outcast after seeing how tall the building were.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 12:17 AM   #164
Flamehart
The Commander

Outcast shouted back, "There is no console, there is no mouse, there is no keyboard. How would you go about typing it!? Do not think about it. Clear your mind, and KNOW that you can do it!" He looked at the group, shaking his head.

--------------
Raven looked at the screen, "Think they'll make the first jump?"
"No one makes the first jump," said Wolf.

Hunter looked and said, "No, but, what if they do?"

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:42 AM   #165
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster suddenly recognized what this was. It wasn't to find out if they could jump or not, it wasn't a test at all, it was to teach them
"This isn't a test, it's a lesson. Come on, we can't do it on the first time, but we can make the fall less painful. Instead of jumping forward, stay near the building. Grab onto the closest ledge you can, and swing through the window."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-23-2003, 01:52 AM   #166
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Viewing the screen, NeoVenom says, "I doubt it. As much as I freed my mind back then, I didn't made the jump. No one did." NeoVenom then questions Wolf "By the way, what was that transmission all about?"

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 06:17 AM   #167
weiderudare
Veteran

"Yes, it's probably a way to show that someday, we can do it.... But really, I don't think that I will get that hurt.... COWABUNGA!"
With that Will ran and jumped, only to fall down into the street.
"Ouch...."

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 10:51 AM   #168
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster turned to Beth
"Your choice. Either our way, or their way"

Old 10-23-2003, 06:20 PM   #169
weiderudare
Veteran

Will slowly rose from the ground.
"Damn it. So pain feels the same in the Matrix. But this isn't the Matrix right? This is in the Construct... So why am I feeling pain. This is weird...."
Will sat down on the ground, waiting for the rest to jump.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-23-2003, 08:09 PM   #170
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Wonder where wildjedi is))
"SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU?!" Asked Jokemaster to will.

Old 10-23-2003, 09:03 PM   #171
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
When the rest of The Unwanted's crew had gathered Selene gathered and adressed them, "I don't know what this is all about but it's got to be serious. Two ships have been destroyed and their crews killed, whatevers taped to the bottom of that phone must be important." The others listned carefully as she made plans to retrieve the package. "Tepe, I want you to go into the matrix with Frost and Cinder, Tepe, you retrieve the package, Frost and Cinder, you stay close and observe, if anything goes wrong you two will need to pull him out of there," The albino twins nodded. "And Red Lotus, you'll stay out of the matrix with me for the time being, if the solaris's crew goes in you'll go in with them, I'll remain out unless you guys get into serious trouble." The group nodded and dispearsed, Red Lotus started helping Tepe, Frost, and Cincer jack in.

Selene headed over to the com. and sent a message to the solaris "Some of my crew is going into the matrix to retrieve the package, if you guys decide to jack in let me know, and I'll let you know if I need you, Selene out." And then she signed off.

Meanwhile inside the matrix...

A woman with black hair tied back in a pony tail ran through a twisted serese of corridors, after she had been running for some time she stopped around one last corner and leaned her back against it, she let herself drop down and sat there with her red leather jacket against rough cement to catch her breath. Two clips dropped from her pistols and she reloaded. Taking a quick peak around the corner she made sure she wasn't followed. "Why am I still alive?" She wondered to herself.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 10:53 PM   #172
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom says to his crew, "I'm going in. They might need our help." NeoVenom says as he looks at the screen. "What is keeping the other two to try and jump?" NeoVenom says with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 10-23-2003, 11:34 PM   #173
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((*wonders where wildjedi is.*))

Old 10-24-2003, 12:39 AM   #174
Flamehart
The Commander

Suddenly Will is jacked out of the Matrix and he notices blood on his mouth.

Hunter looked at Will. "If you die in the Matrix, you die here. The Construct isn't entirely the Matrix, but it comes close, and you will feel everything you can feel in the Matrix, except without the risk of an Agent attack. Your body cannot live without the mind."

Old 10-24-2003, 12:55 AM   #175
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Is anyone going to join me?" NeoVenom questions everyone. He then heads to the core and sits on his chair leaning forward. NeoVenom rubs his forehead as he thinks thru whether or not to do this.

Old 10-24-2003, 01:39 AM   #176
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You do what you want to do." Said Jokemaster. Then he ran to the edge and jumped. Noticing that he was falling down, he turned around, grabbed one of the ledges under a window, and swinged through another one into a building. The only thing that hurt was his hand, which was a little sore. He was, however standing in a blank room, with the only difference a broken window showing the space between the two buildings.
"OK, can you guys spawn a staircase or something?"

Old 10-24-2003, 01:47 AM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Sorry. Don't have much access to a computer recently.))

"Here goes nothing," Beth mutters. She jumps and joins Will on the street. "Ouch."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 01:50 AM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"HOW'S THE VIEW FROM DOWN THERE, AND HOW MUCH DID IT HURT?" Asked Jokemaster, smiling victoriously from the window.

Old 10-24-2003, 01:52 AM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I SAID OUCH!!" Beth screamed back at him. She rubbed her head.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-24-2003, 01:55 AM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster stuck his hands out the window, the knuckles were red, but not bleeding.
"This place is real enough it even has saftey glass."

Old 10-24-2003, 08:43 AM   #181
weiderudare
Veteran

"What's happening? You going into the Matrix? And what are those agent's?"
Will looked up and took the blood away from his mouth.

Old 10-24-2003, 04:57 PM   #182
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth looks over to where Outcast is standing.

"Now what?" she yells up to him.

My work in progress:

Old 10-24-2003, 10:48 PM   #183
Tyrion
nothing is real

Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
(Can new people join in?)

Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 10:56 PM   #184
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Sure, but WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?))

Old 10-24-2003, 11:12 PM   #185
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
((Doing..stuff...)

Hacker Alias: Tyrion(Yes,I'm an unorginal bastard)
Appearance: As my avatar, except wearing a quicksilver shirt and a pair of jeans.
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral
Bio: He was just a another citizen, living in New York City. Was a normal commoner, except he felt everything he saw was a bit..unreal..almost as if it was just his imagination... Went through a normal education..except he was classified as gifted by his teachers..got a normal job, except he seemed to do his job better than his peers..found a computer when he was young, and had an unusual affinity with programs and mechanics..

Now he is finishing his last year of High School, and wants to join MIT. But it seems that a government official wants to meet him for a job proposal...

"Hmm, my appointment with the government official is in an hour, better get going."

*gets his keys and goes out of the house*

"Bye mother, will be back at around 8."

*whispers to himself*

"I hope everything turns out well.."

Last edited by Tyrion; 10-24-2003 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-25-2003, 01:41 AM   #186
Flamehart
The Commander

All 4 of them were either jacked back in if they were taken out or sent to the Construct.

Either way, all 4 of them were back in their seats in the Construct.

Outcast looked at them.

"You did not believe, and when you saw the distance and height of where you were, you lost faith that you could truly jump that distance. It takes practice to believe. I have been in the Real World for I don't know how long, and I have plenty of practice. If any of you were wondering if you made the right choice, I cannot tell you that, the choice was yours to make, and it is made, you've come too far to go back. Now as to Will's question. The Agent's are a program, made to "supervise" glitches in the matrix, and to destroy us, and are after the one person we are after. We don't know who it is, but one of us is The One, the one who will lead us to take back our world, the Real World.

Old 10-25-2003, 04:22 AM   #187
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Tyrion walked into the administrator building, sitting down on a couch.

"I'm not even sure what job this interview is for..hell, I'm not sure if it's for a job at all.."

A secretary came out of the door, and asked Andrew to come in.

It was a white room..with only a desk and what looked to be a hard flat bed..odd he thought to himself. He sat down on a chair, and then two government officials came in, one of them carrying a small container..

"Hello Mr. Tanolis..we've been expecting you. Of course we have..we know much about you."

"You do? Well, of course you do, you looked at my resume."

"Yes, we did..except we didnt think that held enough information."

"You didnt?"

"Nope..infact, the information leading to the reason why we asked you to come wasnt in it.."

"What was it?"

"Your hacking abilities. We've followed you around. We know your alias; Tyrion, if I am not to be mistaken?"

"N-no..that's it..*gulp*"

"We've seen your programs..amazing. But..you tried to hack into the U.S. Database not long ago..correct? Of course it's correct, we're right. We're always right. However, it is a capital punishment to hack. So, we shall give you an choice. Join us, and help us find someone we've been very interested in finding..or suffer some..consequences. Most of your rights will be taken away if you take the latter choice."

"Excuse me? That isnt a choice, it's an ultimatium. I demand to see your superiors."

"You dont understand..we are the law. There is no one above us. So please, choose."

"Alright...I'll join you..who do you want me to find?"

"That will be disclosed later. First..we have to do some things to you. For security, of course."

"Security? What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Agent Jones, please prepare the Tracker."

"The trac- What the? STOP GRABBING ME!"

"Dont worry, Mr. Tanolis. This will only hurt for a moment."

Darkness. Then he woke up in his room again, with only the words: "Find The One. That is your Duty. Do your duty well, or else you shall be deemed neccessary for only one fate. Execution" glowing on the monitor.

Last edited by Tyrion; 10-27-2003 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-25-2003, 06:13 AM   #188
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe looks the Matrix code just for fun and then he notices something odd.
"The time... It's soon... And agents have something that might killl us all" he noticed that text in somewhere but then shacked his head and there was no text anymore.
"Darn agents... They are planning something... Selene!!"
When Selene walked next to Tepe, Tepe started to explain what he saw.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2003, 07:28 AM   #189
weiderudare
Veteran

"The One? That seems just great... So The One will save us all huh? Where is he? And about the Agents. They want to kill us? Are they good at fighting or something???"

Old 10-25-2003, 01:52 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OOC: well, things have progressed much faster than I thought, so voting will now start. We will vote for who is the one, but the rules are:
1. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF
2. You may only vote once
3. If person who is elected abuses his/her role, that character will be instantly killed in a bizzare accident and voting will restart. OK, so start voting))

Old 10-25-2003, 01:56 PM   #191
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Voting you say.... Hm... Let me see... You do realize that it probably can be Will, Beth, Andrew your you?))))))))

Old 10-25-2003, 02:00 PM   #192
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Whoops, forgot to add that in. That's another rule, seeing as the others have already visited the oracle.))

Old 10-25-2003, 02:05 PM   #193
weiderudare
Veteran

((((I had another thing.. Oh yeah. What do you mean by abuse? Like: The One kicked all agents assess and saved the world, all in less than 2 minutes...or: The One kicked 3 agents assess. Because the one have to kick some assess. ))))))))))

Old 10-25-2003, 02:09 PM   #194
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Things like that, 1-Post killing, deafeating all of the agents, stuff like that))

Old 10-25-2003, 02:12 PM   #195
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Ok, now, I can vote on 3 different characters... hm...... My vote will go to: damnit... Can't choose... Will have to decide later :P))))))

Old 10-25-2003, 05:29 PM   #196
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of character: I think having one of our characters as "The One" isn't such a great idea. The One is kinda of like god-moding. He can fly and sense things no one else does. And isn't Neo the One? I'm assuming he is still alive in your RPG...including every other character from the Matrix movies....right? Like Trinity, Morpheus, Link, Ghost, Naomi, so on and so on.
Oh and is that woman from Animatrix, Mandalorian54? )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom speaks to Outcast from his chair. "Captain, if I may ask for your permission to go to the Matrix and help out the crew members from the UnWanted in their mission in the Matrix?"

Old 10-25-2003, 05:33 PM   #197
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((This is taking place under another cycle of the Matrix. And about having the One. I think it would be cool. In the movies its kinda balanced. Neo fights against 3 agents, while the others only fights against one at a time.)))

Old 10-25-2003, 05:44 PM   #198
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
(Out of character: I think having one of our characters as "The One" isn't such a great idea. The One is kinda of like god-moding. He can fly and sense things no one else does. And isn't Neo the One? I'm assuming he is still alive in your RPG...including every other character from the Matrix movies....right? Like Trinity, Morpheus, Link, Ghost, Naomi, so on and so on.
Oh and is that woman from Animatrix, Mandalorian54? )
((Yeah, I didn't plan to have a One, but I guess it's out of my hands. Besides, Andrew trying to hunt himdown seems like an interesting side-story.))
----
"The one... Well, after seeing all that, I think I'll believe anything"

Old 10-25-2003, 05:47 PM   #199
weiderudare
Veteran

((((((He is? Oh, yeah, he is. Doesn't that take "Andrew" out off the voting?)))))

Old 10-25-2003, 05:53 PM   #200
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((((He is? Oh, yeah, he is. Doesn't that take "Andrew" out off the voting?)))))
((Nah, give him a chance.))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix Restarted