lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lord of the rings RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-05-2003, 10:01 AM   #81
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe sees something looking like a huge orc. "That cant be too good... Arrandir... Start the flames... We have a big fight on our hands..." Tepe said and took his bow ready and put an arrow ready too. Tepe looked on the other side of the river that came down from Rauros falls. Tepe shot one arrow and was ready with another just when the first arrow hit an orc in the head. "Unmount and get ready to kill trolls, orc's, uruk-hai's and others... I saw a wolfrider too..." Tepe said and shot again... and again... and again... and so on...

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2003, 10:50 AM   #82
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher jumped off his horse, taking out his bow when he landed. He silently aimed and fired, hitting an orc straight in the head. He took another arrow out and shot a troll straight in the eye, angering it and making it attack the orcs nearby.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2003, 11:27 AM   #83
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe looked the raging troll "Fine hit, Kent... Fine hit..." Tepe said, shooting arrows towards some orcs. Tepe saw movable bridges with his elf eyes. "Can you see that? Movable bridges... They are coming over the river!!" Tepe said, shouting at the end of the sentence. Tepe shot two orcs and then he saw Olog-hai. "Aw crap... Olog-hai's Does anyone escept me, have an elf sword?" Tepe said and shot again, hitting orc in the eye.

In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-05-2003, 05:14 PM   #84
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Everything I own was made by Elves," Arrandir said.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2003, 07:18 PM   #85
weiderudare
Veteran

Manón drew his sword, Daciendar and started to gracefully cut his way throw the hordes of orcs.
"I don't think we will be able to win this....They are swarming over at the minute"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2003, 08:47 PM   #86
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We can sure as hell take everyone we can before we run."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-05-2003, 11:20 PM   #87
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Arrandir struck one side of the pole fiercely on a rock and it flamed up wildly before settling down. He did the same to the other side and held the pole at the center where there were no flames. It was at this time, the others noticed that the pole's ends were pointed like spears. Each time he knocked somebody over, they would light on fire and he would stab the point into them. The fire would extinguish on that side and he would strike it on a rock and continue.

At one point, Arrandir ended up on a small hill and stabbed the pole into the ground, leaving it there. He produced his bow from his back and began shooting this way and that, hitting an orc with most of his arrows. Then, they started getting closer and he put the bow away to grab the pole again. Drawing his sword, he used the pole almost like a sword in one hand and used his sword in the other.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-06-2003, 12:05 AM   #88
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kent sneaked around the enemy lines, sniping the highest ranking orc with his bow and arrow, than moving to another spot and sniping the next one. Soon the ranks were in chaos, the troll rampaging and the officers dying left and right. He quickly ran out of arrows, and took out a sword. Silently he jumped down from the tree he was in, and landed behind an orc officer who was yelling orders, he lifted his sword, and drove it through the orc's head, then he drove it down, splitting the orc in half
((Gory, ain't it?))

Old 11-06-2003, 12:23 AM   #89
Flamehart
The Commander

((Can someone fill me in on what happened? I was away for quite a bit, thanks. Also, I'm doing a book report and if any of you can real quickly give me some difficult words from the book for me to include in a vocabulary section of it that'd be great guys ))

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2003, 06:21 AM   #90
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Haha, you mean that you are doing a book report of LOTR? Me too))))))

Manón stood on the same place, cutting orcs as they rushed towards him. Suddenly, the ranks opened up and orc archers started to shoot arrows at him.
Manón threw his sword towards the bowmen, killing half of them. The others retreated.
"A sword! A sword! I need a sword!"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 11-06-2003, 11:05 AM   #91
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Jokemaster, "Gory. gory what a hell of a way to die! Gory, gory what a hell of a way to die..."-band of brothers))

Tepe dropped his bow. He took two arrows in his hands and runned towards two uruk-hai's. He jumped and when he landed and took his sword's out, the two uruk's fell to the ground with the arrows in their heads. Tepe sliced, chopped, killed and runned. Soon he was fighting the orcs just next to the falls. Tepe started to back off upper to the rauros falls and when he was up, he looked the massacre. Then he looked to the othr way. He saw horses and men. "Rohirrim..." Tepe said and started to ight his way again lower to the others.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-06-2003, 05:12 PM   #92
weiderudare
Veteran

((((((Tepe, we have a battle going on. Its your turn))))))

Old 11-07-2003, 04:06 PM   #93
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe kills an Olog-hai and then arrives to the battlefield. Tepe killed many orcs and Uruk-hai's. He was allready scratched by an orc axe

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-08-2003, 01:00 AM   #94
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig worked with Tepe to kill several of the Orcs and Uruk-hais. His Ranger sword gleaming before finally he defended an Uruk-hai attack with it and it snapped in two. He looked in horror and ducked away, picking up a dead Uruk-hai sword and began to fight with it. Unknown to everyone, The Sword of Light was in shards, and he could not use it until it was forged anew. He looked amongst the group. "We must get to Rivendell! I have an urgent errand!!" He killed the Uruk-hai that had snapped his previous sword and began to fight others, having a very difficult time with the heavy broadsword.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:20 AM   #95
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Craig!! Not yet!! Rohirrim arrives here in few minutes... urgh... Take this sword!" Tepe shouted to Craig and threw his other elf sword to him. "We... must... hold... on!!" Tepe shouted to the others and then charged towards an Olog-hai, evading orc spears.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-08-2003, 01:24 PM   #96
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kent kept at it, killing more and more orcs with his bow and the orc's arrows.

Old 11-08-2003, 05:57 PM   #97
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig threw the Orc sword like a javelin, nailing an orc in the head with it, then took the Elven sword and started fighting, more used to the weight of the sword. After a few seconds he joined Tepe in his rush toward the Olog-hai

Old 11-08-2003, 06:10 PM   #98
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe sliced and when he landed next to the Olog-hai and killed two orcs, he noticed that the Olog-hai dropped his hammer because its hand was cut allmost off. Tepe heard a horn behind few hills. Tepe grabbed his horn from his neck and blowed to it. The sound was magnificent. The elven horn had so sweet sound that could wake even the sleeping goodness in the world. Tepe blowed and blowed until thirteen horns responded and twelve flags was seen behind the hills. "Craig, quikly. Kill the Olog-hai and then meet me next to the river!!" Tepe shouted and started to run towards the movable bridges with a long stick that Arranir was light to fire by his pole. Tepe arrived soon there and lighted the bridges to fire. Then he threw the stick straight to an orcs head, making the orc dead. Tepe fighted and the bridges burned with the orcs trying to cross them.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-08-2003, 09:31 PM   #99
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((((Im talking about the RPG at the front page! We started a battle remember? Press "Battle" at the front page, and then you write in 1028 and then the password for the battle. Im waiting Tepe...)))))))

Old 11-08-2003, 10:05 PM   #100
Flamehart
The Commander

In a fantastic finesse of moves, Craig took out the Olog-hai without getting coming close to being hit by it or any other orcs, then ran next to the river to meet Tepe.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:34 AM   #101
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kent ran as fast as he could without being detected, he soon reached the river in time to meet Tepe and Craig.
"They're getting more and more reinforcements. I think we'd better burn the remaining bridges when there are more orcs and run. We won't last much longer."

Old 11-09-2003, 06:58 AM   #102
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Kent, take care of the remaining bridges... Craig, to the horses..." Tepe sayd and runned next to his horse. He rided next to Rohirrim. He explained something and soon Rohirrim, Craig and Tepe attacked from horses.

((Weiderudare, yeah... I know... I'm on it ))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-09-2003, 08:18 AM   #103
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Good)))))))
Manón started fighting his way to his sword. He picked it up and with magic, he putted it on fire. Manón drove the sword into the bridge, setting it on fire. He ran back, towards the other.
"What now?"

Old 11-09-2003, 01:53 PM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((and now, presenting the suprise))
Kent nodded, he got on his horse again, took out a bottle, and squirted some of the liquid onto the point of his arrows, and his sword. He took out a lighter (yes, a modern one) and set them both on fire. He started riding toward the bridges quickly, at first only firing the arrows, but once he got closer squirting petroleum on them and setting them on fire. Whenever an orc tried attacking him, he killed it with the flaming sword.

Old 11-23-2003, 11:31 AM   #105
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((WTF? No lighters and flaming swords in middle-earth!!! I suppose that soon you will get a UZI from you pocket and kill everyone on middle-earth !!! No Godmoding you Über-****!!! What part of the word NO, you dont understand!?!? ))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-23-2003, 06:50 PM   #106
rick ulo 11103

(((i agree with tepe and im sorry i havent been posting ffor a while internets been down)))rick ran acros the bridge

THANKS SO MUCH LF A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 02:36 AM   #107
Writer
Not switching to DTV

For a time, Arrandir had not been seen in the battle. When he reappeared, he was followed closely by a young woman who appeared to be around 18 or 19. She was not wearing a dress; instead, she was wearing a very functional outfit and fighting as well or better than Arrandir. When questioned briefly by the rest of the group, Arrandir could not say much.

"She tells me that she is a friend," he said, "but other than that, she has only said one other thing when I ask her who she is. She simply says "lightning"."

When the fight was over, the girl wiped her sword on the grass and put it back in its sheath. Arrandir went over to her.

"You would not tell me much about yourself," he said. "Will you not say more?"

"If you are to call me anything," she replied, "you must call me Lightning. It is a nickname and the only name I ever give any more."

"And what of the ring you wear?" he pressed.

"That secret goes along with my name," she snapped. "Few people know that secret and until it is time, only those few will know."

She turned to the others, staring at each one for a short time before saying, "Well, what of the rest of you? Do you not have questions as well?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-02-2003, 12:26 AM   #108
Flamehart
The Commander

((OOC Bah, keep forgetting my name is Lance in this RPG lol.))

Lance looked over at the woman, and said "I have never seen a woman fight as extraordinarily as you. Are you human or elven?"

Also, on the topic of unreleased information, Lance then looked about the group. "There is much I have not mentioned about myself either. Should we all make it to Rivendell in one peace, I shall tell much more then."

Old 12-02-2003, 03:12 PM   #109
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((1st of all, sorry Tepe, thought I could insert a little backstory, but better not, 2nd, sorry for not posting, I went on a cruise, and I haven't been able to post. ))

Old 12-02-2003, 05:56 PM   #110
weiderudare
Veteran

Manón had retrived his sword and was standing next to the others.
"So, Lightning, good to see you again."
He smiled. Manón had walked the earth long before any of the others, and knew nearly everyone alive.
((((Just so you know ))))))

Old 12-02-2003, 06:47 PM   #111
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You know this girl?" Asked Kent.

Old 12-02-2003, 07:48 PM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"He knows me only by my nickname and my great speed," Lightning said. "My nickname comes from how fast I am. Other than that, he knows nothing about me."

Turning to Lance, Lightning replied, "I am human." She paused. "If we make it to Rivendell? Is that not more a question of when?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-02-2003, 08:02 PM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Kent shook his head. "They know where we are, we'll meet reinforcements every step of the way."

Old 12-02-2003, 08:06 PM   #114
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Not if we avoid the main path," Lightning argued.

My work in progress:

Old 12-02-2003, 08:13 PM   #115
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"That's what they're expecting us to do! They'll be watching every possible way, every mountain, every road, every forest, every town, every praire."

Old 12-02-2003, 08:30 PM   #116
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Lightning frowned as she thought about what Kent said. A brief smile touched her face as she looked around.

"Then we have to give them something they won't be expecting," she said. She frowned again. "Any ideas?"

My work in progress:

Old 12-02-2003, 11:27 PM   #117
Flamehart
The Commander

"If anyone would like to bound through Moria, I'm sure they wouldn't think we'd be that stupid to do that." Lance said, with some input to the situation.

Old 12-03-2003, 03:26 AM   #118
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Both Lightning and Arrandir turned to stare at Lance. Arrandir shook his head, but it was Lightning who spoke.

"Have you forgotten Durin's Bane?" she asked, seeming surprised at this suggestion. "I know what it is and it is not something I want to risk a battle with."

"I agree," Arrandir said. "I also know what Durin's Bane is, but that is not all there is to worry about in Moria. I have heard tell of a strange creature that occupies a lake before the walls. It comes to the surface when disturbed. Other than that, there are orcs living there and they are easily disturbed. The few times I have ever attempted the Moria path nearly ended in disaster."

"While it was an idea," Lightning continued, "I must agree with Arrandir. It cannot be risked."

My work in progress:

Old 12-03-2003, 09:32 AM   #119
weiderudare
Veteran

"Even if we decide to go through Moria, the problem is: How do we even get that far? We are at the border to Mordor.... Its a long way to Rivendell."

Old 12-03-2003, 07:58 PM   #120
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Hmm..." Tepe thinked for himself, next to his horse. He was standing on a hill with his horse.
"We have Rohirrim on our side... Remember that when you plan the way to Moria..." Tepe sayd on a quiet voice. The other turned to see him but Tepe was allready jumped on his horse and rode towards Rohirrim, on the other side of the hill.

"

- Carl Sagan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Lord of the rings RPG