lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sever Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2003, 04:42 AM   #1
FaintHearted
Lurker

Unhappy Sever Help

I just purchased the game today installed registered and all that good stuff. When i sign on to multiplayer and it brings up the servers it just sits there and doesnt bring anything up, i tryed pressing the find severs and refreash button and nothin pops up, Im on a DSL connection and i my comp is up to date. could anyne help me with this problem please. im sick of bots

Faint Heart'd
FaintHearted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2003, 05:56 AM   #2
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

Read this. It refers to Jedi Outcast but it still applies to Jedi Academy, except the ports are 29070 to 29081:
http://support.lucasarts.com/trg/tgd...2401&g=120&s=4

Second, there is currently a problem with the ingame server browser. Even when you get it working, it will show you only a fraction of the 500 servers out there. To see all the servers, download The All Seeing Eye http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html and you will be able to see all of the servers.

Last edited by Amidala from Chop Shop; 10-18-2003 at 05:39 AM.
Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2003, 11:16 PM   #3
FaintHearted
Lurker

Would like to say thank you, i appriciate all your help. I was really looking forward to playing MP and was disapointed when i couldnt get it working, thank you very much and i will try those options right now.

Faint Heart'd
FaintHearted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 04:11 PM   #4
richard10101

fear not, ther is nothing to worry about, this is because ther is a slight bug, it happens to me even, but only if i make my own server, quit it, then try going online, it wont show me a list, but its like only a 24 hour bug.

Keep your friends close, but keep your Enemys Closer !!

I am a bomb disposal technician, if you see me running, try to keep up !
richard10101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > Sever Help