lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Some 'Bohemian Rhapsody' perhaps?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-19-2003, 03:01 PM   #1
RenikDelan

Some 'Bohemian Rhapsody' perhaps?

Hey all,
Simple question, but I havent found a straight answer anywhere. How would I set it up so that if i hit a brush it activates an mp3 in the room, and hit it again and it turns off? Thanks.
RenikDelan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2003, 06:37 PM   #2
shukrallah
White Dragon

Maybe point it at a target_speaker? Or... even better, since you can script in MP, make it so you could hit the switch, which activates the script, in the script make it turn on the music.. but im not sure it would be able to turn off, without really really advanced scripting.

(EDIT) heres an idea, make 2 switches, one switch turns the music on, the other turns it off... use scripting, it the only way i know that you can do this.
shukrallah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Some 'Bohemian Rhapsody' perhaps?