lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crisis of the Worlds
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-05-2004, 08:21 PM   #481
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((OOS: I meant that Rwos' lightsword went through Vertmor's hand and into his body, not necessarily cut one end of the arm off, but oh well ))

*Rwos pulls the weapon out and tosses it aside, grunting in pain. He clutches the wound, crouching on the ground.

One of Greco's bolts hits Kvana, but he manages to deflect the other*

Kvana: You'll pay for that in time, mortal...

*Kvana grabs the book he dropped*

Kvana: You fools. Without the Avatar's power, none of us can control Shunaria...

*Shunaria slithers through the flaming portal, an immense, ethereal, hellish vision exuding insanity and hatred. Its mouth moves, producing no words, but its thoughts echo like explosions in everyone's heads*

<WHO DARES ASSAULT ME>

*The dragon, its frontquarters through the portal, swings its head towards K'Warra*

<YOU.>

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2004, 08:44 PM   #482
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*By now Talon had suited himself to stand into the room.*

Talon *To Kvana* "Maybe it might have occured to you that maybe he wasn't ment to be."

*Vertmor sees the charging Deac, and rolls on his back, and fliping Deac with his momentum.*

*Davin stood there and just glared at Talon whom walked up to Shunaria.*

Talon "Who and what are you,..."

*A small pause*

"...Demon."

WH Irvine *puzzled at the situation* 'What now, first a dragon, now him... WAit a minute he looks like...' *looks over at Davin, whom didn't quite look himself at the moment* 'Well maybe not now... But what connection does he have with Davin?'

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2004, 09:14 PM   #483
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco *to Kvana*: Sorry, all I have right now are credits.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2004, 05:04 PM   #484
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Deac stares at the massive dragon. Hammerhead charges and is hurled back*

Deac: Here it comes!

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2004, 08:45 PM   #485
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((I'm back, I hope.))

Flax: Turns to face the new threat. Well aren't you ugly?

*Meanwhile outside, through the chaos of battle a double horn blast rings out. The Remains of the routed Northern Army surge forth. 5,000 Carls, armed with swords, axes, maces, clubs and mauls, armoured in chainmale, with shields and helmets. Behind them 2,000 Longbow men and 5,00 Huscarls, the elite of the Norse rush onward towards the enemy. Fully 7,500 men slam into the Vampirical Host.*

*Inside Drage hears the horn faintly and smiles.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2004, 08:58 PM   #486
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((just to mention BD, that this war also gots WWI stuff ))

Old 04-07-2004, 07:23 AM   #487
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Shunaria sizes up Talon for a moment. Then he lunges at him, jaws gaping.

Rwos clutches his wound on the floor as it rapidly heals.

K'Warra floats above Shunaria, still holding the halves of the Phoenix Gate. His eyes dart, as if he is forming a plan. Kvana watches the entire scene in dismay*

Old 04-07-2004, 02:56 PM   #488
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Talon stands still despite Shunaria's attack. At the last moment he grabs Shunaria's nose and pushes back, applying more leverage by transforming his feet into actual talons and digging into the floor, but still not seen through his robes.*

Talon "I would have figured that it would be hard to strike at you with your natural defences. No matter, going agenst the grain on scale-like skins would prove more successful agenst you..."

Old 04-07-2004, 03:13 PM   #489
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac force leaps onto Shunaria's back an attempts to skewer his lightsabers in. Whilst once does scratch, the other does nothing. He is thrown off. Deac looks into the gaping maw*

Deac: Damn! I'd never beat this thing without the avatar...the avatar? Only one thing for it...

*Deac runs straight toward Shunaria's mouth*

Old 04-07-2004, 08:36 PM   #490
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Keep in mind that Shunaria is neither an entirely physical being or even a dragon anymore.

Scar: Shunaria's head is far too big for Talon to hit his nose - you'd have to have hit his lower jaw. Dammit, I need illustrations or something.

Deac: If Deac (the character) gets eaten at this point, he's going to stay eaten until Shunaria gets destroyed - you know that, right? ))

*Shunaria's form shifts. Talon loses his grip and falls through the creature's not-completely-solid head. Shunaria reforms, but before he can chomp up the demon, Deac's rush distracts him. At the same time, a sword skewers his head from the other direction*

Che`: I've killed gods with this sword. You're only an oversized dragon, Shunaria.

Shunaria: <Wrong. I am no longer a "dragon", no longer "Shunaria".>

*The sword falls out. Shunaria is unharmed*

Shunaria: <You may have killed gods, but I have devoured them. Their power is mine. I have become a devourer of worlds.>

*Shunaria grabs a shocked Che` in his jaws, tilts his head up, and swallows her. Through the dragon's translucent skin, her form can be seen merging with his and disappearing*

Shunaria: <So. You are those the Aeges have sent to stop me? They see their fate coming, then. They know that once I have consumed all mortals, with their gods and their worlds, I shall come for them. They shall be devoured just as everything shall be...>

*Shunaria's head lunges for K'Warra* <Starting with YOU, who condemned me to this!>

K'Warra: *back-pedalling quickly in midair* Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia!

*A flaming light flares around Shunaria. K'Warra laughs, holding up the halves of the Phoenix Gate amulet. He puts the halves together, and with a glow, they meld seamlessly*

K'Warra: Let's take this elsewhere...shall we? Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia.

*This time, when K'Warra speaks the incantation, and immense portal of flames appears in the air. K'Warra grabs Elizabeth and Kvana and flies into it, taking the Phoenix Gate. Shunaria is yanked through by flaming threads after him, twisting in the air, howling in rage*

H'lena: Quickly! Before it closes! We have to follow them!

Old 04-07-2004, 09:44 PM   #491
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: What the hell have I gotten myself into this time.
*Greco jumped through the portal, blasters ready. *

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:07 PM   #492
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Vertmor dives into the portal.*

Talon *smiling* "He's got the quite the additude."

*Talon pulls out a small comm unit.*

Telon "Were leaving."

*over Comm, a woman's voice* "Right, we'll be there momentary."

Telon *with comm off, to the group* "I did bring a few assistents with me."

Davin "Wer ist das Mädchen?"

Talon "I've been patient for five centuries, you'll learn some too."

Davin "You know I'm incapible of it."

WH Irvine "Davin, who the hell is he?"

Talon "None of your business."

*Near the far wall the air ripples as another portal opens, and walking through is Chimeria, shortly three strange looking demons wearing cloaks and blank faces walk though.

Finally a woman with red hair tied in the back, glasses. She like the other demons, held the classic appearence of a demon in human form.

The portal closes behind.*

Talon "What the **** are you waiting for Davin, get in the portal."

Davin "No who the hell is she?"

Talon "Das unborn Kind war, sie ist ihre große, große, großartige Tochter stark."

*Davin gets a shocked look on his face.*

Talon *to his group* "Get in the portal, and make sure you do it in stealth."

*The woman nods and three strange demons lower their heads and chimeria the three along with the woman dissappear. Shortly Five flashes in the portal showing their departure.*

((Deac those three demons are like your character in forgotten, (everyone, his character can controll gravity)))

Old 04-07-2004, 11:21 PM   #493
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Kid, who are these guys?

Old 04-08-2004, 12:07 AM   #494
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Davin "My brother and a few demons employed by him."

Old 04-08-2004, 02:32 PM   #495
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Scar: Well well well. Another crossover?]

*Deac changes direction and leaps through the portal, Hammerhead follows behind*

Hammerhead: Well, really. Damned demonics...

Old 04-08-2004, 03:07 PM   #496
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((It was planned ))

Old 04-08-2004, 04:35 PM   #497
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Ah. What do you say we blow their brains out?

Old 04-08-2004, 08:45 PM   #498
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Xander: What a wierd world this is...

*Telleron and his Elven Warriors burst in, flanked by Koron and several human knights*

Telleron: Victory is at hand!

Aravon: Remain here, warriors, I go on!

*Aravon leaps through the portal after them*

Old 04-08-2004, 10:29 PM   #499
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Deac i didnt intro your character!!!

if anything Xander died 450-500 years ago (in talon's point of view)
))

Old 04-08-2004, 10:49 PM   #500
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Confused...who is Xander? Where did he come from?))

*On the battlefield, Sertmor's main force, the black-armored army, falters as one the instant K'Warra disappears. Their armor drops and loses its shine as they evaporate into the air, returning to whatever dark place they had been summoned from.*

----------

*Redwing and H'lena grab the others in the group who were incapable of flight and fly through the portal as well*

Rwos: *to the other Blades* Stay or follow if you will. This is something I was summoned to do.

*He quickly scales the tower wall to the appropriate height, and leaps into the portal, opening his wings to guide him...*

-----------

*He emerges over a huge, open field, covered in bright blue grass. In the distance are rolling hills, rising into dark mountains. The others are all there, but K'Warra, Kvana, Elizabeth and Shunaria are nowhere to be seen*

Rwos: This is...it's my home dimension. But different...

H'lena: A different frame of time from yours, even mine. This...isn't good.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:11 PM   #501
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Talon whom just arrived analises the area. His pack of demons stood there also attempting to sense or smell where the ones before them went to.*

Talon "Interesting dismension. Jessica, have you determined where they left to?"

Woman demon "No we haven't. This world or dimension, although doesn't prohibit our abilities, holds a different feeling in the air, I can't identify it. You feel it?"

Talon "I do." *To H'lena* "You claim that this is your dimension? If so, is this planet if familar or not."

Old 04-08-2004, 11:45 PM   #502
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

H'lena: This is my home planet. It's called Earth, Terra, whatever. This is the Aether, the Kingdom of the Sky, where I was born. But I don't know where we are. Or even what time we are in, although if I knew how old my brother was at this point I could guess.

A'melie: This is a horrid place...The Force is shrouded to me...and I feel...something stifling is in its place.

H'lena: Well, uh, welcome to the world of magic. Sorry you feel that way.

A'melie: "Magic"? Wasn't the world we just left a "magic" world?

H'lena: Same term, different meanings.

Rwos: Where did Shunaria and K'Warra go?

H'lena: I don't know. I would say K'Warra used the Phoenix Gate, but no portal was created. He's just vanished. I can feel Shunaria, but he's on another plane of reality. Probably trying to find him. By the way...*to the demons* Who are you?

Old 04-09-2004, 12:02 AM   #503
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Talon "They answer to me and me alone. I however am Talon, one of your aquintences would know me when I was much younger, five hundred years to be exact. What I do is my business and my business alone, how ever I have yet to deside weither or not if I should fully offer my and my parties services to alongside your parties' abilities and services alike."

*Talon steps closer to H'lena*

Talon "You see not only do I still have further business with Davin, but I also have a nice nasty habit of not allowing creatures to like whom may be powerful enough to threaten my life. I ask you to think about my offer, perhaps together in a more organised party could bring a most favorable outcome."

Old 04-09-2004, 12:14 AM   #504
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

H'lena: I'm not going to be making any "deals" and I don't take kindly to threats. Especially empty ones. I'm plenty powerful enough to end your life, and I just might if you try anything nasty. I want to know what you're doing here, and why you followed us. Davin, if you have anything to put in, now would be a good time...

Old 04-09-2004, 12:55 AM   #505
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Davin "I can't say much but he does hold true to that. If he felt threatened from you he'd would have attempted so a while ago. We got quite a history. But the reason why I'm still alive is that he don't see me as a threat. Ans if he did threaten, he'd do it with actions combined with long boring dribble, not "

Talon "Exactly. Infact I would have back at that meeting of the Mrear rulers when I requested Davin's appearence momentarly, the wounds that were inflicted on him, I created. He still has alot to learn despite how far he progressed."

*Talon turns to look at Davin.*

Talon *still talking to H'lena* "Despite anything you might think already, I won't accept an immeadate answer. As for my appearence here will be revealed when I deem nessesary, in which I haven't even disclosed to my party, when I place pieces to a puzzle depecting the reasons I should protray in endevour, I may disclose such."

*Turns to see the group*

"In anycase even if we split ways from here, and I persue to collect information how I saw fit, I wouldn't doubt it would take long for us to meet again. So I take the intitive to ask a simple question: Combine forces, and see to that Shunaria is stoped. Simple as that."

WH Irvine "Where do you get that we're here to stop Shunaria?"

Talon "He did proclaim himself as a 'devourer of worlds', which with your presence, would depict that thats your mission. And perhaps maybe my own to assist."

WH Irvine "With Davin, from your world, being alive and the others here whom either are or claim to come from a different times and dimension, your presence would sudgest such the same."

Talon "My thoughts exactly."

Old 04-09-2004, 03:46 PM   #506
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: Forget it then]

Deac: Rwos! Where and when the hell are we?!

Old 04-09-2004, 03:55 PM   #507
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Sry I got you hopes up ))

Old 04-10-2004, 05:56 AM   #508
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Rwos: My home...in the past...

*He tinkers with his comm* Doesn't work. The Blades here haven't developed the technology yet, then...

H'lena: *to Talon* We were sent to do this. There isn't anything you can do to help. I don't care what you do, but if you get in my way, you'll die. That's all I have to say to you.

Old 04-10-2004, 02:03 PM   #509
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Talon "Like I said before, even though I may not have the complete reasons why I should be be performing my tasks, but I believe if I am destined to help, I should. It makes perfectly logical sense."

*Talon turns and starts walking east.*

Talon "I await for you to properly think it over. And oh yes,.." *Turns to look at H'lena.* "If you attempt to strike at me, I may suprise you. I don't die easily..."

*Talon continues on.*

Old 04-10-2004, 03:25 PM   #510
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Strange guy. So, where to now?

Old 04-12-2004, 12:16 AM   #511
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Blag! Damn trojan-ridden LF eating my posts >.<))

H'lena: *Stooping down and examining the ground* Nothing proper to use in a locator spell around here. Nothing but this cintron grass. *She points to the tall bright blue grass growing everywhere*

Rwos: Clans of our people sometimes cultivate this grass, remember? It looks tall enough, and there's mountains close by...*He points in the distance*

H'lena: I don't know about that...if we interact with the inhabitants of this old timeline too much...

Rwos: If we don't find K'Warra before Shunaria this world may be destroyed. What then? We'll have to risk it.

Old 04-12-2004, 01:16 AM   #512
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Talon "Jessica, where is the nearest inhabitants?"

*Jessica lowers her head for a moment.*

Jessica "My lord, there is a moderately sized town east-south-east from here, if this sun rises from the east and sets in the west."

Talon "Very well then, we'll do this the usual way. Chimera, we're not too far away from the others and the we're walking with the wind, so did the wind carry any of their words, with your excellent ears?"

Chimera "Nothing important other then we seem to be in their past. Why for?"

*Talon leaps into the air, Jessica uses her mind to controll the three gray 'slave'-demons to lift themselves and Jessica in the air. Chimeria shortly follows.*

Talon "Just incase if we have to figure out weither or not if either Shunuaria attacks the nearest town, or we might have to find insentive. Becuase I'm not sure weither or not if I have to kill shunauria, kill whom summoned them,..."

*A short pause.*

Talon "...Or prevent them from doing such. So now I'll have to deside which to choice when predicting what exactly might the picture on the puzzle would look like when finished."

Old 04-15-2004, 07:51 PM   #513
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: I don't like this. No Force probably means no...........*tries to activate his sabre.*..............No Light Sabres.

Drago: Here, take these. *He hands Flax his short sword and buckler (small shield).*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-15-2004, 08:54 PM   #514
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greco shot at the ground with his blaster*
Greco: Well, at least these still work.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:46 PM   #515
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Uh...lightsabers don't need the Force to work, because they work in ysalamiri Force-void bubbles.

If you want that to be a specific trait of Flax' weapon, sure, but that won't apply to any other Jedi characters (like A'melie); the only lightsabers that will always be affected would be Sith lightsabers, which would lose their slight edge in combat caused by the Dark Side channeling through their synth-crystals.))

*A'melie activates her lightsaber, but moves it clumsily*

A'melie: My blade works, but I can no longer control it as I could before.

*H'lena waves her hands in the air, swirling them around. A gust of strong wind hits the group, knocking them off balance*

H'lena: *opening her wings* These winds are to carry us into the air. We're going to pay a visit to the natives.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:57 PM   #516
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine 'No force...'

*WH Irvine pulls out his saber.*

WH Irvine "Hmm,..." 'This saber was created outside normal reality, back in the other dimension.' *Smiles* 'How ironic, and I choosed to be involved in this...' "Well my saber is useless in this dimension, with out the force, it's impossible for me to wield it. Unless if someone with an incredible about of strength."

Last edited by Kuuki; 04-15-2004 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-17-2004, 04:29 PM   #517
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac activates his two sabers*

Deac: Seems ok to me.

*Hammerhead swings his blade*

Hammerhead: Still works.

Old 04-18-2004, 07:55 PM   #518
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Flax smacks the pommel of his sabre, something clicks and the blade activates.*

Flax: One of the couplings must have been out of alignment.

*Deactivates sabre.*

((My was that if a sabre needs the Force to be forged it won't work outside the Force. You have a point I was wrong.))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-19-2004, 04:31 AM   #519
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Ah ))

H'lena: Maybe you should all leave those off, considering it looks like you can't use them for little other than meat cleavers without the Force in this dimension. Don't want to lose a leg, you know.

Old 04-19-2004, 03:10 PM   #520
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*The demons land just outside the town, Jessica uses the three demons to warp light around herself, chimera, and the three demons.

Talon, whom retracts his wings, to appear more human, walks into the town.*

((Red your cue.))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Crisis of the Worlds