lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crisis of the Worlds
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-23-2004, 07:26 AM   #601
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Deac: I guess you've a point. But do we really trust you with something powerful enough to kill Shunaria?

Hammerhead: We may not have a choice, dear boy...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2004, 06:52 AM   #602
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Kvana: Then, beast to beast: be careful of the viper you try to trample. If you have nothing else to say, we're leaving.

----------

H'lena: What about your...friends?

K'Warra: *smirking* Friends? Did you really believe I would befriend someone who enslaved someone I...well, you know...who thought they could enslave me? Sure, they might think so. They're idiots. Especially Kvana, thinking he could control Elizabeth forever...and especially that I would let him.

H'lena: Then why did you bring them with you?

K'Warra: Well. They could still come in handy. Why should I throw away two valuable sources of help, just because I don't like them?

A'melie: And what about Elizabeth?

*K'Warra only smiles*

H'lena: K'Warra, a word of advice from someone who's lived much longer than you - don't mistake brazenness for cleverness. Be careful what you mess around with. Stab us in the back, and you can expect us to stab back. And don't think for a moment that we'll let you keep the Arc once everything is all said and done. I shouldn't have to say that. You know me well enough.

K'Warra: *shrugging it off* So you'll help?

H'lena: Obviously. *To the others* Unless we have any objections?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2004, 07:22 AM   #603
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hammerhead: What does the Arc actually do?

Old 06-25-2004, 11:36 AM   #604
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Talon "I'd say the same. By the way you'd have to drop your protective barrier before you can leave..."

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2004, 05:33 PM   #605
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

K'Warra: The Arc of Veldimos is a mystery to most historians, and rumored to be one of the most powerful items ever created in the Kingdom of the Sky. I was present at its destruction...three hundred years in the future. That's why I used the Phoenix Gate to bring me here...just before the next bearer of the Arc shows up, when its power is peaking again. You want to know what it actually does? Let me put it this way. The last bearer used it to level mountains, and wipe out armies. No magic can protect against the Arc's power, not even Shunaria's.

Rwos: And you want us to help you gain this power, so you can kill Shunaria *and* us?

K'Warra: Please, I could wipe you all out right now. And you know that I can't keep the Arc. You can't really alter the past. I'm not foolish enough not to see that.

Rwos: Not with the Phoenix Gate, anyway...still, I don't like this. You've shown yourself untrustworthy.

K'Warra: Whoever said I was asking you to trust me? It doesn't take an idiot to see that Shunaria needs to die. So, is your curiosity satisfied, or would you like to stand here a little longer for Shunaria to find us and skewer us on his teeth?

----------

Kvana: Simply because you say it, does not make it so.

*Kvana slowly walks towards the door of the room. The circle moves slowly forward*

Old 06-29-2004, 01:10 AM   #606
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Talon "Before you attempt to leave... Exactly how long does that barrier of yours last?"

Old 07-02-2004, 10:31 PM   #607
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Kvana ignores Talon and exits the door, motioning for Vertmor to come with him*

----------

*K'Warra, receiving no answer, walks boldy off, towards the Arc Musea. H'lena moves to follow him. Rwos starts to grab her arm, pauses, then more respectfully taps her shoulder*

Rwos: Are you sure this is a good idea? I may not know him as well as you---and keep in mind your brother is necessarily a much less...ah, developed, person now as he is in your present---but he was certainly not being truthful with us just now.

H'lena: Of course he wasn't. He doesn't actually need us to get this Arc. He just wants us on his side. He's out for himself, you know, and he can't possibly benefit from Shunaria's continued existence. Besides that, he knows he can't keep the Arc. He was telling the truth about that.

Rwos: But H'lena! What if he can use the "Arc" to take Shunaria's power for himself?

H'lena: Don't be foolish! Didn't you see what Shunaria has become? He, or it, sustains a cursed miserable existence by consuming everything it can find, and yet is never satisfied. Imagine an eternity of that! K'Warra is not that foolish. I'm going to let him get the Arc.

Old 07-02-2004, 10:35 PM   #608
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Are you sure he's not that greedy either?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2004, 11:57 PM   #609
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Talon lets Kvana and Vertmor walk past him.

When the 'barrier' gets to a point just before the door, Talon suddenly moves infront of it, and swings his right hand at it.

With an open palm he presses on the barrier, arcs of lightning streaming from his hand and arcing onto the barrier itself.*

Last edited by Kuuki; 07-06-2004 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:11 PM   #610
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac: If Shunaria's existence is as miserable as it sounds...then maybe we can strike a deal with him or something...

Hammerhead: Or maybe he'll end up consuming himself. Who knows what that would cause...

Old 07-05-2004, 07:31 PM   #611
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: I have a had feeling about this.

Drago: If he crosses us I'll kill him.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2004, 12:04 AM   #612
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Scar, that other K'Warra was a wraith left behind to fool Shunaria's magic prison while the real K'Warra escaped. Plus, it wasn't the future, it was just another place on Mrear ))

H'lena: Bargain with Shunaria? From what the Aeges said, that's not likely. What could we possibly offer him?

----------

*Kvana chants a spell, and two bright streaks of solid light knock Talon backwards*

Old 07-06-2004, 12:30 AM   #613
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Rest, maybe statisfaction.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2004, 12:44 AM   #614
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Oh, must have been alot of big words then...

j/k

*edits anyway*))

*Talon gets pushed backwards, only to quickly recover by getting a hand on the floor, and back flipping to get his feet on the floor once again, getting balence and seathing his sword...

As soon as he does he does he springs back at Kvana, unseathing both the Cladablog and the Ichimonji.

With the Cladablog in his right, it glows bright, lightning arcing even more powerful then from his own hand. While wielding the Ichimonji as a defencive.*

Old 07-07-2004, 01:25 AM   #615
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

H'lena: The trouble is, we can't give Shunaria rest and satisfaction. My brother took care of that for all time. Don't you understand what we're dealing with here?

----------

Kvana: Animus ruthen.

*He waves his hand, and all the objects in the small room come to life - chairs, odds and ends, dishes, even the curtains - and fly at Talon, attacking him as if they were alive*

Old 07-07-2004, 08:01 AM   #616
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac: How does it plan to continue when there's nothing left?

Old 07-07-2004, 11:54 AM   #617
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Talon begins swating the objects with his Ichimonji.*

Talon "Nice try! But i can see your barrier weakening. Eventually it will fail you, and when it does, I will kill you. Unless you want you life spared, tell me what does K'Warra plan to do with that dragon, whats the point of doing what he did, only to need to destroy it later?"

Old 07-07-2004, 10:14 PM   #618
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

H'lena: The multiverse is infinite, remember? There will never be nothing left.

----------

Kvana: Shunaria imprisoned K'Warra to use his stone skin in an immortality potion. K'Warra poisoned his skin. He did it to destroy Shunaria - he had no plan. We were going to use the Soul Crystal containing the Avatars to take the powers Shunaria has consumed and make it our own, but you fools destroyed it! And know this, warrior, if you kill me now, you will assuredly die with me.

Old 07-08-2004, 12:37 AM   #619
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Talon lets off.*

Talon "I haven't destroyed anything of the sort. Infact I hold no alligence to those beings. From what I can view myself, some if not meny of them had been plucked their own time or have been resurrected to stop you, or Shunaria. I see this with my long deceased clone, the half demon in the group. They can be dangerious to any further plans you may have."

Old 07-10-2004, 07:00 PM   #620
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: Nothing is infinate, merely beyond comprihension.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2004, 07:31 PM   #621
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Before we go any further; Deac, you never told me whether you wanted this RPG to continue onto other worlds, or end in Rwos' universe. Well? ))

Old 07-11-2004, 02:56 PM   #622
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Didn't I say "final battle"?]

Old 07-15-2004, 03:08 AM   #623
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Kvana: If you are not allied with them, how did you get here?

----------

*The group is stopped by a troop of armored beings rushing by. Among them is the man who had accosted the group earlier about the girl*

Man: Move aside, outlanders! We're on our way to deal with a magical disturbance. Let me tell you, you had better not have had anything to do with this, or...

Old 07-15-2004, 11:33 AM   #624
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Okay people this is how I'm having my demons entering and exiting the galaxy ^_^))

*Talon continues for the door.*

Talon "If you like to know you'd have to follow, its an awful lot to explain, and I don't think that your presence here is going unnoticed..."

*continues out the door*

"In my present time I have collected a vast amount of power. With this power I had control over numerious amounts of planets. I had used my people whom I ruled over to take control of these new worlds. Some I had to convert that humans can populate. Thus my rule extends over humans and half demon, and some full demon alike myself.

"Certain different breeds of half demon can have some control over gravity around them. I use a vast amount of them along with the aid of meny other half demons that have telepathic ability to control minds to properly direct the gravity.

"Once directed a gravity well can be created and a portal to another world can be created.

"Ten years ago in my time on the furthest planet that he's colonised when were setting up a new group of telepaths to begin making a machanical telepathic becon. They sensed a new kind of power in a neightboring galaxy that wasnt previously detected in our own.

"I ordered a million demons whom can control gravity alone to that planet in order to create the most powerful portal we've created thus far. We colonised a planet in that galaxy. A few of the individuals that are in that group are from that very galaxy. They're able to control the very natural energy found in everything. I found out later that they're unable to effect the likes of a full demon such as myself...

"So it was about five years later I had recieved a personal message from myself, written about a hundred years in the past on the very same planet telling me that I was going to be killed and there were meny things I had to be apart of, roughly said, I had to create another portal specialy created differently to go to a certain place in time and space. Strangely it was stable and didn't have to be regulated or even needed the demons who created it to allow it to continue.

I contacted with a few multiplanal creatures in the universe, and had myself resurrected, thus my absense would go unnoticed. And I left a mercenary jedi in charge of guarding the portal.

Seems he joined that group to help get rid of you, he's the tall long white haired human.

From there I had lived for about four years in your world."

Old 07-17-2004, 05:52 PM   #625
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Suddenly Kvana, Vertmor and Talon find themselves surrounded by humans in armor*

Guard: Drop your weapons, renegade wizards! You are under arrest.

------------

*K'Warra approaches the Arc Musea. The robed man watching the entrance greets him as he approaches*

Robed Man: Welcome, pilgrim. You come to----

*He stops in shock as the illusion of K'Warra's human form melts off him like water. Magic energy erupts around K'Warra*

Robed Man: Guards---guards!

*K'Warra covers the last few feet between them in less than a second, and his fist meets the robed man's face. He falls unconscious. Guards rush out of the building*

Old 07-17-2004, 08:19 PM   #626
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Vertmor "I am no wizard, I am a Vampire!" *Baring his teeth, unseathe's his sword*

Talon "Alas I am no wizard myself, and like him I was also once human, but not vampirc." *Unseathes the Caladblog*

Old 07-20-2004, 02:17 AM   #627
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Arc Musea

*Guards rush K'Warra. Blinding white liquid stripes burst from his hands and knock them away. The next wave of guards is knocked away in a similar fashion, but the next wave, carrying shields that appeared to be made of light, swarm him*

A'melie: *watching K'Warra and the guards attack each other* Shouldn't we---

H'lena: You can help him if you want. But don't bother if you're not sure about it.

Rwos: Can he hold his own at this point in...er, his past?

H'lena: Nope. But he is immortal. *surveying the fight* I'll wait until they kill him the first time. That way he won't get too self-assured...and start getting ideas.

----------

Alley

Kvana: I...well, I'm a wizard. I suppose you'll have to arrest me then, if you can. *He opens one of his magic books and reads a spell*

Kvana: Fulminos catellus venite.

*Chains of lightning lash down from the sky, striking the armored soldiers. Some of them go down. The rest attack, swinging enchanted weapons*

Old 07-20-2004, 10:30 PM   #628
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Talon "Very nice."

*Vertmor dispite being single armed ((heh)) he leaps and decapitates a gaurd going for him.*

Talon *to K'Vana* "Allow me?"

*Talon sticks his sword into the floor, and spreads his arms.*

Talon "Cover those sensitive ears."

*Vertmor looking like a fool, covers one ear, and covers the other with his shoulder.

Talon looking at the confused gaurds, he swings his hands together, then his palms collide, he creates an incredible 'boom' like it was thunder itself.

This sends the remaining guards off their feet and into the crumbling stone walls behind them.*

Old 07-21-2004, 11:39 AM   #629
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac: I think I'll just watch. Ouch!

Old 07-26-2004, 10:53 PM   #630
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((*bump* ))

Old 07-29-2004, 02:58 AM   #631
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((K'Vana? How come you made a part-elf vampire's name sound like a gargoyle's? ))

Alley

*Several of the guards quickly leap up again.

One stabs his spear forward, and the tip hits Talon, who is thrown violently backwards*

((OOS: The spears have a stunning enchantment, but Talon might be able to resist it since it's not made for his species))

----------

Arc Musea

*K'Warra was completely surrounded by guards, and through gaps between bodies he could be seen moving like a blur, but red blood thrown off with every move he made. Then suddenly he stops. Skewered by a long sword, he sinks to his knees. He is covered in wounds. The guards close in him, and someone barks an order. A guard steps forward and swings his weapon, and K'Warra falls, decapitated*

A'melie: But---

H'lena: I told you, he cannot be killed.

*A pinprick of white light appears several yards from the circle of guards. It grows, expands, and then seems to split. The new shape appears to be a glowing white winged skeleton forcing its way out of an equally bright white cocoon. The whole thing takes K'Warra's shape with a roar.

The guards turn to look in disbelief. K'Warra swings a blue shape in his hand and throws it at them. It lands in the middle of their circle, above his old body, and explodes with lightning.

The circle of guards drops as one. K'Warra grins over his shoulder at the group*

K'Warra: Well? Come on!

*He disappeares into the dark entrance of the Arc Musea*

Old 07-30-2004, 08:27 PM   #632
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*WH Irvine curses as he follows. Davin after taking a good look at the damage that K'Warra caused, follows as well.*

------

*Talon flips backwards and is puzzled at the sudden sensation he'd felt when the spear hit him.*

Talon "That won't happen again."

*Talon unseathes his 'Nameless' and charges at the guard with the spear.

He spins while cutting the spear in two, then on his second revolution, he stabs with his diamond edged sword exposed side of the guard, while picking up the Cladablog from the ground.*

Last edited by Kuuki; 07-30-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:10 PM   #633
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Alley

*The guard drops. The others give up and retreat.

Shouts in the distance sound "We are under attack! The Orka are here! All able-bodied men and women to the gates!"*

Kvana: Ignore that. I believe K'Warra has entered the Arc Musea. Vertmor, come.

-----------

Arc Musea

*The entrance to the building opens up into a huge single room over a hundred feet high; in fact, too large for the building outside*

H'lena: Before you ask...it's enchanted. Our magic can do alot of strange things.

*The room's walls are wound from top to bottom with staircases and viewing platforms. In the center of the room a giant ruby-encrusted pedestal stands. On top of the pedestal is a giant gold sarcophagus. Surrounding the pedestal were heaps of gold, silver, precious stones and innumerable other offerings.

Above the sarcophagus there is a flowing bubble of blue---light? liquid?---containing a shining silver artifact in its midst.

It was of a wide but short cylindrical shape the size of an adult human's head. Two intersecting half-circle handles were at the bottom. An single half-circle of blue-white energy was at the top.

K'Warra was already standing on top of the gold sarcophagus, looking at the blue element above him*

K'Warra: The Arc of King Veldimos...but how to get to it?

*A sharp crack sounds through the air. The group is confronted by a large group of gargoyles in crystal armor. Among them are the nalas the group had spoken with before, including the leader with a headdress*

Gargoyle: So. You are the prophesied strangers. You come to plunder and kill. Prepare to meet your deaths.

Old 08-01-2004, 01:48 PM   #634
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((new hair style red?))

WH Irvine "Why didn't I see this coming."

Davin "Cus we were too busy following this jackass."

--------

Vertmor "Very well. Oh and yes if you need to perk your curiosity, I suggest you follow."

Old 08-03-2004, 10:19 AM   #635
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hammerhead: Well, old boy...I must say you've not got half ogres on this world...else you would know not to seek that kind of pain.

Deac: Let's see how tough you extra dimensional dudes really are.

*Ignites Sabers*

[The old trademark!]

Old 08-03-2004, 11:50 AM   #636
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine "Don't be stupid now Deac Starkiller, igspay say ereway ithway outay rocefay..."

Old 08-03-2004, 07:27 PM   #637
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Scar, that sentence doesn't even make any sense in pig latin))

*A'melie ignites her saber as well*

A'melie: ...How are we going to fight without the Force?

H'lena: What is the Arc to you?

Gargoyle: We know those who come to steal it bring doom with them. Enough talk!

*She holds up her staff. Half the others do the same. The other half ready their weapons. She begins to chant...

Then, she is knocked over by K'Warra, diving into her from atop his pedestal. The two roll on the ground, clawing at each other. The other gargoyles look too taken aback to know what to do.

Above them, on top of the coffin, something gives off a firey golden glow*

H'lena: The Phoenix Gate! He's dropped it! It's active!

*She leaps atop the sarcophagus. The other gargoyles fire glowing arrows at her, and she ducks out of sight, dropping to the other side of the pedestal.

The little girl from the alley appears in the doorway, wide-eyed. She yells something incomprehensible, pointing outside*

Old 08-04-2004, 06:03 PM   #638
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac: Force's one thing. How about augmentations?

Crap...I never had any installed because I always relied on the force [And so as I wouldn't be totally godmoding] Then again...I might be able to still do some damage even with these basic systems...

Old 08-04-2004, 06:15 PM   #639
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Davin casualy loads his rifle.*

Davin "I dont give a rats ass about any force you're talking about, I got this type of force." *cocks the rifle.*

Old 08-05-2004, 06:36 PM   #640
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: I expected you to do something like that I wouldn't put you in a situation where all your characters could do absolutely nothing XD (unless it's dramatic. this isn't )

(That doesn't count for BD, since he's AWOL plus, he's got Drago)))

*K'Warra throws the gargoyle leader off. She hits the ground apparently unconscious*

K'Warra: *glaring at the other gargoyles, who are now shrinking in fright* That's what I thought. You haven't even learned to do advanced magic without your chief nala leading a circle, have you?

*He looks out the entrance, behind the group's backs*

K'Warra: What in...seven...hells?

*A roar of a crowd is heard. Behind the group, outside the Arc Musea, humans in battle armor are fleeing, dropping their weapons as they run. Behind them come a crowd of Orka, shouting and carrying burning brands, throwing javelins at the fleeing humans*

K'Warra: Why? Why now?!

*Above him, H'lena has pulled herself up on the sarcophagus again. She puts her hand in the blue light. It passes right through the floating "Arc" as if it was not there*

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Crisis of the Worlds