lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skin Request
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-27-2003, 08:28 PM   #1
Rogue_effect
Lurker

Skin Request

I'm new to this site so i'm not sure if there is a place to request skins or not but i'm hoping that maby some body can do this for me. I would like if its possible to get a Rogue skin (X-men evolution) It doesn't have to be fancy or perfect heck i would even take just the white streak of hair.

Please do this if you have the time and can.
My e-mail is ZIEL_09@hotmail.com if any one needs to msg me.
Rogue_effect is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2003, 09:15 PM   #2
idontlikegeorge

Location: Striking fear into the hearts of Demolicans and Republicrats.
Wrong. Forum.

Really, is it hard to understand? A nice nifty forum ENTITLED "Editing Requests" - WOW!

I don't like quake, never liked quake, and don't like Star Wars quake. So basically jk2mp.exe never gets used on my computer.

Shaving is not a high priority with Jedi. Would you want to shave with a lightsaber?
idontlikegeorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2003, 10:08 PM   #3
Master William
Addicted to SW:BF 2

Can't you say it with a nice attitude instead, ''george''? Must you be so low-tempered? This is no big deal...

"It's Jango Fett! And he's brought his head!"
Master William is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2003, 12:29 PM   #4
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Here you go mate !

Quote:
Can't you say it with a nice attitude instead, ''george''?
Yeah, George, you are always so gruff with these poor kids.....

...I guess I'd be the same if lived in my parents' basement

OK Rogue_effect, I have gone to www.jk2files.com
I used x-men as the search parameter, and it had skins for gambit, mystique, storm, no Rogue....

Lucasfiles is down for me at the moment, so havent checked there yet

I once read a thread about "X-Men" skins over at gamingforums, basically it mentioned the skins I mentioend above, as well as wolverine somewhere, again, no Rogue

try the others out, see how you go !

MTFBWYA

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2003, 06:02 PM   #5
idontlikegeorge

Location: Striking fear into the hearts of Demolicans and Republicrats.
JediKnight Series (Forum Group) > Editing Central (Forum Group) > Editing Requests

In the Editing Central group of forums, there are many different Academy-specific forums, as well. This is Game Discussion > Jedi Academy.

You see how many threads the moderators have to move from this single forum every day? Using forums is not very hard, but I will admit with a search function down, and the sheer number of sub-forums here, it can be a bitch for new people.

But still, that isn't an excuse for ignorance. I mean no offense, but I hope that now perhaps people will know where to post certain things - for one, posting in the right place can get faster and better responses, and two, it doesn't clog up forums that are for other subjects.

I don't like quake, never liked quake, and don't like Star Wars quake. So basically jk2mp.exe never gets used on my computer.

Shaving is not a high priority with Jedi. Would you want to shave with a lightsaber?
idontlikegeorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 07:46 AM   #6
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
There ya go

Quote:
JediKnight Series (Forum Group) > Editing Central (Forum Group) > Editing Requests
There you go, 'Idontlikegorge' can be helpful too !

But yes, he is an overall nice guy(methinks). he offerred some advice to me on tracking down a skin as well....

...I never found peretta's jade, but I founf marabot! wchich is an enhanced version of it !

MTFBWYA

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Skin Request