lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: cant post
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-28-2003, 12:15 PM   #1
Plenan
Lurker

cant post

For some odd reason, I can't post in the Swordmaster profession forum. There has never been a post there, so perhaps No One can post in it... I'd like to ask a question there, such as:

Starting as novice brawler, and there IS a 2-handed weapon skill branch that you go up to swordsman... what newb weapon can I use? IS there a certification for a 2-handed weapon that a newly created character can use to go up that tree alone, or MUST I master another tree before? *seems badly thought out if that's the case*

T'would be nice to post that question in the 'Swordmaster' Profession Forum. Hope this gets resolved, thanks =)
Plenan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
hmm ill look into it

yes.. the two handed weapon is the HEAVY AXE is im correct find your self one and try

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 11:02 AM   #3
Plenan
Lurker

SWEET!!!

Thanks very much man!!! I was wanting NO exp in any trees *IE wasted time lol* that wasn't going towards my main profession, but it's too late for that now lol... STILL It'll help me focus again =)

Thanks again!
Plenan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > SWGalaxies.net > Feedback Forum > cant post