lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Valley of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2003, 01:29 AM   #1
Jedi Anonymous
Lurker

Lightbulb Valley of the Jedi

Hey! its me again Jedi Anonymous, the guy who last wrote two weeks ago.Just to let you know, you won't be hearing from me often because I'm only able to get on the computer once a week,and I spent the last two weeks playing JO . OK down to buisness. I'm making a request for a Valley of the Jedi MP level for JA(and mabey for JO for those of us who don't have JA ).I'm suprisedthat there hasn't been one already seeing as the Valley of the Jedi is suposed to be the ultimite jedi battle ground! so I was wondering if some sensible person would be interested in doing a remake of level for multiplaying. This is not something you would want do half heartedly. The Valley of the Jedi has to have the atmosphere to it (and fighting to boringsilence dosn't fit) .So lets getit done proper, got it . Well thats enough of my demands gotta go now .
Jedi Anonymous is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Valley of the Jedi