lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: woot thanks
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-17-2003, 12:09 AM   #1
-ST-i_stinks

woot thanks

this sound good the raj fourm is starting to show some activeness
after some days

although we start out in some major disavantage like our site is not put on the bottom left of the hosted site section and also not mentioned in the news.(well at least on the time i posteed this our site is still not listed yet it may be listed in the future when the jediknight staff have the time we thanks them anyway for giving us webspace to host this site and a nice forum hehe)

thanks guy like godzilla,razorace and co. who have supported us at a time when most ppl would just bypass our fourm.

hope u guys continue to support us and post new threads and post hehe

(but we still have advantage heh that our fourm is the only lucasforum without any moderators at the moment so the rules are more relax but that doesn't mean u can post anything u want! as there is still the lucasforum admin watching..........)
-ST-i_stinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2003, 02:11 AM   #2
Godzilla
Rookie

Support this MOD? Of COURSE we will! Frankly, I don't see how people pass up this MOD! Keep up the awesome work guys!
Godzilla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2003, 02:21 AM   #3
-ST-i_stinks

well if u didn't notice i'm online for quite long hours but the ppl coming in r very little and the 1s posting are even lesser only abt 1 or 2 per day mostly by the same ppl
-ST-i_stinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2003, 09:25 PM   #4
Godzilla
Rookie

Keep heart guys. Eventually the word will leak out that there is a new mod in the works. I'll do what I can to spread the word about the mod on JA multiplayer. When players come, they'll see all the content and the awesome screenies, and they'll spread the word too. It's only a matter of time.
Godzilla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #5
Tito

I wish that JediKnight.Net would just link to our site, and write about it in the news... It would help SO much with publicity!!!

Tito is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Reborn Ancient Jedi > woot thanks