lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vehicle pool slots?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-2003, 01:14 AM   #1
Lindsey

Vehicle pool slots?

I made two maps that have respawning ships in them.

I used a NPC_Spawner, renamed it to NPC_Vehicle, and put down the same stuff as in a respawning NPC Vehicle except for targetname, which I used target as the key. The I made a NPC_Vehicle and added the same info, BUT added targetname.

The two have a red line going between them. Now, when I enter the map, the NPC_Vehicle respawns, but not the NPC_Spawner. That dosnt bug me. What bugs me, is if I kill myself to much (like -5 points, and crash some ships, the map will freeze for 4 secs, then quit to the main menu with the message: Error, Ran out of Vehicle Pool slots. What does this mean and what can I do to prevent this?
Lindsey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2003, 04:21 AM   #2
zeimi

That's not a good way of respawning vehicles. Use scripting instead.

Click for tutorial
zeimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Vehicle pool slots?