lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Linux dedicated server issues......
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-25-2003, 08:04 PM   #1
Minwen
Lurker

Angry Linux dedicated server issues......

I am trying to start a Jedi Academy Dedicated server on my RH9.0 box. I am hooked into a router and am using port forwarding.

Ok, here is the deal. I got all the files setup I have ports 29070-29081 & 29060-29062 UDP opened on my router, and forwarding to the correct machine. The server starts up and I can see it through my LAN. However when trying to connect it sits at

"Awaiting challenege.......1"

And counts from 1 up until I ESC out. It also states that the server is running protocol version 26. Not sure if any of this helps. I have tried opening a DMZ on this as well without anyluck. I followed the linux dedicated instructions and copied over the files it told me to. I can even on the server type status and get a server status. So it is obviously running.

I am sure I am close. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

Thanks!

Minwen
Minwen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2003, 06:53 PM   #2
Minwen
Lurker

Nevermind on this. All I had to do was reboot the server and it was ok. Something so simple lol.
Minwen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > Linux dedicated server issues......