lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "LucasArts Soundtracks" - the site is finally UP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #441
MethodGit

Does anyone know if a higher quality version of the Afterlife soundtrack was ever made/released? Or are we really stuck with the rather low quality tracks from the game itself?
MethodGit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #442
s-island
Music man

The International House of Mojo Staff 
Well, the complete Monkey Island 2 soundtrack is now available from my site, Soundtrack Island. I uploaded four tracks from the demo as well.
s-island is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 AM   #443
blacksheep881205
Lurker

Hey everybody, I was so glad to find the Monkey Island soundtrack finally, because I lost my CD and do have now everything again to play the Game. A little problem is left though:
To be able to hear the music in the Game I have to name the tracks like this: track1.mp3, track2.mp3,... but if I do so with the soundtrack in the given order, the music is played wrong, for example: in the beginning not the opening theme but the organ prelude is played.
Now I allready renamed some tracks and they work like a charm but like I said, just SOME. Does anyone have the right order???
blacksheep881205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2008, 05:08 AM   #444
LogicDeLuxe
Rookie

Just in case you missed it from other related forums, I recorded Monkey Island 2 and Sam & Max soundtracks some weeks ago. They are in FLAC format and meant to be written to 2 CD's each.

Monkey Island 2 soundtrack
Recorded from a genuine Roland MT-32 and genuine Roland Sound Canvas SC-155.
Mastered by LogicDeLuxe at www.abmischung.de

This one is a bit different to my other soundtracks as this is a slightly remixed version with Sound Canvas drum set used. The reason I did this for is because the MT-32 has the drums a bit weak imho, lacking the dynamics it could use. This seems to be a frequent problem in MT-32 music, probably because musicians drive the instruments to the limit, thus gaining a good quantization noise ratio, and then being forced to use the most dynamic instruments, the drums, conservatively, as the MT-32 would clip otherwise which would produce very audible overflow crackles. The MT-32 is well known for both, quantization noise and overflows. As the Sound Canvas drum samples are very similar to the MT-32 you won't notice much of a difference, except for a more dynamic performance.
All the melodic instruments are truthfully kept, except for Jojo playing the Piano, which is also Sound Canvas.
I recorded all tracks from the DOS executable since ScummVM seems to have the reverb set wrong in some places. The DOS version suffers from slowing down the music flow slightly during room changes, which I corrected digitally during the mastering.
In addition to this, I added "Governor Phatt's Room Remix" and "Underground Tunnels Orchestral Remix" (192 kbps version) from HighLand Productions, as those perfectly capture the original scenes, imho. Both mp3 files are gain reduced by 1.5 dB with MP3Gain (which is a lossless process) in order to match the loudness of the other tracks.

Sam & Max soundtrack
Recorded from a genuine Roland Sound Canvas SC-155.
Mastered by LogicDeLuxe at www.abmischung.de

This is a recording of the Complete soundtrack General MIDI file from here: http://s-island.mixnmojo.com/samandmax.php
I also remastered the CD-Audio tracks and replaced their MIDI counterparts. The CD-Audio tracks are enhanced version of the in game tracks:
- "A Pleasantly Understated Credit Sequence" has some instruments added, some drums are replaced with non-Sound Canvas versions. The mix is different and I wasn't quite happy with it, as the drums lack much power compared to the MIDI version, but I still wanted the extra instruments on the soundtrack CD. Thus I helped the drums a bit with some small-band expansion.
- "Doug, The Moleman" is slightly longer and also has some instruments replaced.
- "King Of The Creatures" is a full CD quality version of the 22050 Hz mono version from monster.sou.
- "Bigfoot Shuffle" has ambient noise added and is partially played in a different key for some reason. It is also shortened a bit, eventhough the ambient noise is going on for quite a while. I mixed the missing part from the MIDI version right into the ambient noise, which works quite well.

Kindly hosted by http://tentakelvilla.de/
LogicDeLuxe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #445
Lundquist

Hey, that looks interesting, unfortunatly I can't download them
have they been taken down?

And... Speaking of "Fate of Atlantis" - I was concidering doing a second version, redoing some of the orchestrations and make "concert versions" of certain themes, to make a soundtrack in the similar style to John Williams' album releases. However, it didn't end up sounding like I imagined (those raiders trumpets are hard to mockup), some of it ended up sounding down right horrid - so I abandoned the idea. Still, I thought some of you might enjoy what I came up with for the End Credits:

http://www.box.net/shared/xhn9xlgg08
Lundquist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #446
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
Hey Kenneth,

I wouldn't say it sounds bad at all... a LOT better than what they've done for "Infernal Machine"... I'd be REALLY delighted if you'd finish the score off like that. (Or at least provide the End Credits at 44kHz ;-) ).

Weren't you planning on doing "Tie Fighter" as well, or am I confusing you with me here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundquist View Post
Hey, that looks interesting, unfortunatly I can't download them
have they been taken down?

And... Speaking of "Fate of Atlantis" - I was concidering doing a second version, redoing some of the orchestrations and make "concert versions" of certain themes, to make a soundtrack in the similar style to John Williams' album releases. However, it didn't end up sounding like I imagined (those raiders trumpets are hard to mockup), some of it ended up sounding down right horrid - so I abandoned the idea. Still, I thought some of you might enjoy what I came up with for the End Credits:

http://www.box.net/shared/xhn9xlgg08

Laserschwert is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #447
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

Current Game: Not TFU2
Yeah, I thought that sounded pretty cool!

I can't download those .zip files either, LogicDeLuxe.

The Tingler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #448
Lundquist

well, thanks, I'm glad you liked it It just takes such a long time to notate it from scratch, so if I were to do the score as I had intended it would take quite some time. That one piece there took me about 2 weeks to do (though I didn't exactly spend 8 hours a day on it.

in the meantime here's a higher quality mp3 (256kbps 44,1khz), though, since that other one I posted is encoded with mp3PRO, my ears can't tell the difference - maybe I'm losing my hearing?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6edyxp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserschwert View Post
Weren't you planning on doing "Tie Fighter" as well, or am I confusing you with me here?
lol, I have NO idea what you're talking about :P
seriously though, yeah, I was going to do it by using the original midis, but for some reason they made my sequencer crash constantly, so I eventually became so annoyed with the whole thing that I dropped it. I'm not sure I'll ever get back to it, sorry.
Lundquist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #449
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundquist View Post
though, since that other one I posted is encoded with mp3PRO, my ears can't tell the difference - maybe I'm losing my hearing?
Well, maybe you are... or my WinAmp is acting up, as it plays the file at 96kbps @ 22kHz.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #450
MadJyle
Lurker

I'm a bit new here, but I was wondering if anyone still has or knows where to get the soundtrack for Armed and Dangerous. I have the original game discs for the PC, but haven't had much luck finding how to get music out of it.
I used to have the original 6 tracks found on the preview disc, but I've since lost them and only have 1 track left. The MixinMojo site has dead links to those tracks.
Scouring the internet I was only able to find 2 sample tracks from Gamasutra where they profiled one of the composers for the game.
MadJyle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #451
LogicDeLuxe
Rookie

For Sam & Max and Monkey Island 2, it seems the FLAC files are missing from that server indeed. The MP3 version is still up, though:
http://tentakelvilla.de/download/sou...soundtrack.zip

Alternatively, you might try to torrent them. No promise on that, as I don't have them online at the moment, though it seems that there are still several seeds: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=logicdeluxe

I also remastered the original Zak McKracken Theme some time ago: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6kox52
The original file can be found here: http://www.lamaweb.com/zak/
Old 09-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #452
newsblade
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDeLuxe View Post
For Sam & Max and Monkey Island 2, it seems the FLAC files are missing from that server indeed. The MP3 version is still up, though:

Alternatively, you might try to torrent them. No promise on that, as I don't have them online at the moment, though it seems that there are still several seeds: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=logicdeluxe

I also remastered the original Zak McKracken Theme some time ago: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6kox52
The original file can be found here: http://www.lamaweb.com/zak/
That "monkey island 2" soundtrack you gave is my favorite version so far. It is a shame that my most wanted track is missing "Low Moral Fiber (Pirates)" - that music with Accordion (or harmonica or whatever it is) that should be inserted in "Mad_Marty's_Laundry_Service". It seams that "Woodtick Revisited" and "Wally Kidnapped" are also missing which strikes my heart so good this sound version is.

Last edited by newsblade; 09-03-2008 at 04:34 AM.
newsblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #453
ouchouchouch
Lurker

Well,
first of all I wanted to say thanks to you Laserschwert. You did a great job on this site and I want to say thanks to anybody who helped you out on this.
Too bad that you had to take down all of the SW and IJ files but your site is still awesome anyway.

Just a sidenote but I guess some of you will laugh about my next sentence and telling me what bad kind of a nerd I am. But finally I managed it to get some of your songs get played on my not so nearby funeral. (I guess I can't say if it will be played but I can say that I want a caribian funeral. "I had a good time with you guys now you deserve the chilliest funeral you've ever been to. You're even allowed to laugh. Life is a good thing even I'm not there anymore.")

Micheal Land created some epic tunes for some epic games. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
ouchouchouch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #454
Morten79
Lurker

It all started here: http://www.fileplanet.com/38348/0/section/RPG
Where the name Daggerfall poped my attention as number 6 of the most downloaded file in the past 7 days in this section (tradional RPG). It can't be true was I thinking! At first I throuth it was the WinXP install patch but the file size was huge (100+ MB) and on a top 10 list. And in no time I was in my usally nostalgy corner . Okay Bethesda has releasing a freeware version of the game too celebrate the 15th anniversary of the TES series. Cool!!! After that I was reading about a new game called Wet in development by Sierra Entertainment. snip and one sufing hour later after I discovered some goodies Sierra fan-sites.
Ohh Monkey Island 1 was that game developed by LucasArt or Sierra Online? - and by doing a little wikipedia resource at this site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Island_(series) I found this link: LucasArts Soundtracks. I downloaded some mp3 from MI1 and Sam&max. Pretty nice site thank you very much Laserschwert.
Hope you still read this thread becurse I just what too say that I love your soundtrack site, and I certainly hope that it will stay online for many years.

Last edited by Morten79; 07-14-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Morten79 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #455
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
You're welcome

Old 07-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #456
purple_tentacle_

Cool site. Thanks.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2009, 12:51 AM   #457
ramy
Rookie

any hopes for getting monkey island special edition songs up somewhere?

ramy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2009, 02:20 AM   #458
purple_tentacle_

Hey can we download the full soundtracks or buy them on lucasarts or somthign? I want to play them in my room on repeat or somthing.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
-Ronald Reagan
Old 07-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #459
Murray the Chao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy View Post
any hopes for getting monkey island special edition songs up somewhere?
I have sent him a PM about that, since we have been unable to play the extracted files.

Murray the Chao is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #460
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray the Chao View Post
I have sent him a PM about that, since we have been unable to play the extracted files.
All right, now for everyone: I'm not allowed to share the soundtrack. But an iTunes release shouldn't be too unrealistic, according to Jesse Harlin.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #461
jott
Rookie

We managed to extract the music from MISE:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost....7&postcount=94
jott is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #462
MusiclyInspired

Current Game: Wallace & Grommit
Doesn't have the two bonus tracks, though.

"Booyah! Look out, LeChuck! Here comes Guybrush Threepwood's glowing sword of hot monkey vengeance!"
-Guybrush Threepwood, Tales of Monkey Island
MusiclyInspired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #463
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

Here's the idiot's guide to doing it. Works like a charm.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #464
MusiclyInspired

Ack! What did they do to the Melee Forest theme??? Sounds like half the instruments are played in half the tempo and the other half (bass and percussion) are played in the regular tempo. The result sounds like the bass is playing out-of-tune notes half the time! It's a little more atmospheric now but boy is it jarring with those bass notes!

"Booyah! Look out, LeChuck! Here comes Guybrush Threepwood's glowing sword of hot monkey vengeance!"
Old 07-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #465
Snugglecakes

Current Game: Mata Hari
I have a little question that Laserschwert might be able to help with.

If you look at Jesse Harlin's track listing, there's one called "Kidnapping the Governor". Which track is this? The alternate LeChuck theme? Remember that there are actually 3 LeChuck's themes, one about 2 minutes, one about a minute and a half and one very short one (just like on the original CD version). I'm guessing the 2nd is "kidnapping the governor" and the last, really short one is "LeChuck's Theme (alternate).
Snugglecakes is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #466
MusiclyInspired

No. Kidnapping the Governor is the one with the woman screaming and the guy laughing. Short one. They didn't do a third LuChuck theme. They must have reused one of them for the third one that the CD version has.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #467
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
The medium-length LeChuck-Theme seems to be unused in the game, as the SE doesn't have that track. In its place there's the muffled version of the "Ghost Ship Shuffle", which isn't used in the regular version of the game.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #468
LogicDeLuxe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusiclyInspired View Post
They didn't do a third LuChuck theme. They must have reused one of them for the third one that the CD version has.
That's because the CD version did only used two of them to begin with. And there is another short cue which isn't used, and it's also missing from the SE version. However, I read in an interview, that they also re-did that cue for the sake of a complete soundtrack. I hope, they will release a soundtrack CD. At least, they didn't mix music and ambient tracks together this time.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #469
MusiclyInspired

So, does nobody else find the Melee forest theme tempo screw-up jarring?

Old 07-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #470
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

I'd like to figure out how to rip every Peter McConnell soundtrack ever, but I think this is probably not the right thread to sigh about that.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #471
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

You can, can't you? Or at the very least you can buy the soundtrack!

Old 07-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #472
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tingler View Post
You can, can't you? Or at the very least you can buy the soundtrack!
I have the soundtracks for Grim Fandango, Sly 3, and Psychonauts, but Peter McConnell works on such a large amount of games that I can't keep up and rip them all.

I also have The Dig cd and the LucasArts Greatest Hits one, but that's all mostly Michael Land oriented.

I do have McConnell's complete LucasArts work in MP3 format otherwise.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #473
daltysmilth
Rookie

Anyone working on a chronological tracklist for Launch Of The Screaming Narwhal?

"So Brak, is that Polish? Or... no I suppose it wouldn't be."
--Mike Nelson- MST3K: the Movie
daltysmilth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #474
Laserschwert

Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltysmilth View Post
Anyone working on a chronological tracklist for Launch Of The Screaming Narwhal?
I've started, but right now I'm finalizing the chronological tracks-listing for "Muzzled!" (and it looks like a few files weren't used). I think I'll do the W&G-games first and then "Narwhal".

EDIT:
I've finished my "Muzzled!"-tracklisting. Here it is in the form of a handy BAT-file:
Code:
ren "mus_maintitles.ogg" "01 - Main Titles.ogg"
ren "mus_suspense2.ogg" "02 - Muzzled!.ogg"
copy /B "mus_suspense3.ogg" + "mus_suspense4.ogg" "03 - Four-Legged Fiends.ogg"
ren "mus_town_03.ogg" "04 - Trying to Fix the Infiniflavour.ogg"
copy /B "mus_housemain_01_intro.ogg" + "mus_housemain_01_lp.ogg" "05 - Strolling the House.ogg"
ren "mus_kitchenpiano.ogg" "06 - In the Kitchen.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousefrontyard_gromit_cs_diggergoesunderground_e1_150.ogg" "07 - Digger and the Lever.ogg"
ren "mus_felicitysad.ogg" "08 - Felicity's Rose Crisis.ogg"
copy /B "mus_crum_intro.ogg" + "mus_crum_lp.ogg" "09 - Major Crum's Biscuits.ogg"
copy /B "mus_town_103_full.ogg" + "mus_town_103_paneer.ogg" + "mus_town_103_winnie.ogg" + "mus_town_103_jail.ogg" + "mus_town_103_dibbins.ogg" "10 - The Town Square.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousefrontyard_gromit_use_biscuits_dirtpatch3_e1_125.ogg" "11 - A Tasty Treat for Digger.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousecellar_gromit_cs_endactintromuzzle_e1_95.ogg" "12 - Back in Business.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_wghousehallway_gromit_cs_endactintromuzzle2_e1_20.ogg" "13 - Name's Muzzle... Monty Muzzle.ogg"
copy /B "mus_fair_full.ogg" + "mus_fair_icecream.ogg" + "mus_fair_fortune.ogg" + "mus_fair_fry.ogg" + "mus_fair_muzzler.ogg" + "mus_fair_gumball.ogg" + "mus_fair_piecontest.ogg" + "mus_fair_tictactoe.ogg" "14 - At the Fair.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_approach_stage_e1_123.ogg" "15 - On Stage.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_02.ogg" "16 - Monty Muzzle's Happy Childhood.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_01.ogg" "17 - Monty Muzzle's Early Heroics.ogg"
ren "mus_muzzle_03.ogg" "18 - Monty Muzzle's Life's Calling.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_firstpaneerapproach_e1_41.ogg" "19 - Paneer and the Gumballs.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_correctduncanfortune_e1_46.ogg" "20 - Correcting Duncan's Fortune.ogg"
copy /B "mus_felicitylove_intro.ogg" + "mus_felicitylove_lp.ogg" "21 - Felicity & Duncan.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_piecontestwin_e1_131.ogg" "22 - The Pie-Eating Contest.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_gromit_cs_act2end_e1_132.ogg" "23 - Discovering the Dogs.ogg"
ren "mus_jail.ogg" "24 - Inside the Muzzler.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison1_e1_92.ogg" "25 - False Alarm.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison2_e1_94.ogg" "26 - Dead Dog.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_muzzlecheckprison3_e1_93.ogg" "27 - Close Call.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_freetwitch_e1_95.ogg" "28 - Freeing Twitch.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_twitchwontfit_e1_25.ogg" "29 - Twitch Gets Stuck.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_use_axelgrease_twitch_e1_95.ogg" "30 - One Greasy Dog.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgroundsprison_gromit_cs_endact3a_e1_97.ogg" "31 - Twitch Escapes.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_act3bstart_e1_119.ogg" "32 - Wallace to the Rescue.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_approachmuzzlerride_e1_123.ogg" "33 - Approaching the Muzzler.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_crumquitscontest_e1_121.ogg" "34 - Crum Capitulates.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_dibbinsexitsride_e1_119.ogg" "35 - Duty Calls.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_act3end_e1_124.ogg" "36 - The Cover is Blown.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_act4start_e1_112.ogg" "37 - The Balloon.ogg"
copy /B "mus_skychase_01.ogg" + "mus_skychase_lite.ogg" + "mus_skychase_02.ogg" + "mus_skychase_03.ogg" "38 - Sky Chase.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_muzzleslowdown_e1_44.ogg" "39 - Gum Gun.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_tyresfallfrommachine_e1_113.ogg" "40 - Releasing the Tires.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_infiniflavourcatchesuptomuzzle_e1_49.ogg" "41 - Catching Up.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_use_birdseed_muzzle_e1_50.ogg" "42 - Chickens.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_skychase_gromit_cs_ballooncrash_e1_123.ogg" "43 - Balloon Crash.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_floattosafety_e1_162.ogg" "44 - Floating to Safety.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_endgame_winnieadoptsdogs_e1_163.ogg" "45 - Winnie Adopts the Dogs.ogg"
ren "mus_cs_env_townexterior_gromit_cs_endgame_felicitywaitsaday_e1_164.ogg" "46 - A Shocking Proposal.ogg"
ren "mus_endcredits.ogg" "47 - End Credits.ogg"
Just copy and paste the code into an empty text file and change its file extension from .txt to .bat

Put that file in the folder with the ripped music files from "Muzzled!" and double-click it.

These are the tracks that I couldn't find in the game (I guess they were used in the tutorial and the trailer):
Code:
mus_cs_env_countryroad_cs_wallacerescued_e1_3.ogg
mus_cs_env_fairgrounds_wallace_cs_felicityduncanbreakupachievement_e1_121.ogg
mus_cs_env_wghousehallway_gromit_cs_finalcutscene_e1_11.ogg
mus_cs_suspense5.ogg
mus_suspense.ogg

Last edited by Laserschwert; 07-28-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:29 AM   #475
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusiclyInspired View Post
So, does nobody else find the Melee forest theme tempo screw-up jarring?
I'm going to be honest and admit that I didn't notice anything wrong with the forest music at all.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #476
Fealiks
NAMBLA member

I've not played the SE, but I Youtube'd it and I see what you mean about the Forest song. It's like someone took the original song and threw in a load of random drum beats.
Fealiks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #477
Gabez

Sounded very nice to me -- but then I wasn't a big fan of the original music.

In fact, I think the whole soundtrack is amazing -- five stars.
Gabez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #478
purple_tentacle_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabez View Post
Sounded very nice to me -- but then I wasn't a big fan of the original music.

In fact, I think the whole soundtrack is amazing -- five stars.
You didnt like the original!? Wow...I realy liked it but I likes CMI and MI2's the best. There also both of my favorite monkey islands.

-Ronald Reagan
Old 07-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #479
Snugglecakes

Current Game: Mata Hari
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_tentacle_ View Post
You didnt like the original!? Wow...I realy liked it but I likes CMI and MI2's the best. There also both of my favorite monkey islands.
Yeah the MI2 soundtrack is my favourite, especially the MT-32 version done by Highland (I think?)... downloaded it years ago, along with the Fate of Atlantis soundtrack that got the same treatment.
Snugglecakes is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #480
Apple24
Rookie

Hey Laserschwert, any chance you've done any more of those BAT files?
That one was awesome..
Apple24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > "LucasArts Soundtracks" - the site is finally UP