lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Multiple FFA Duels
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-01-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
{MOTL}thesaiyan
Rookie

Multiple FFA Duels

I was wondering If anyone knows yet where the FFA Duel Section is at. Im tired of only 1 Dueling Pair on a Server at a time. I haven't really had a chance to really go through the code just yet, but I was wondering if anyone had found where this was located. Later once I start heavily going through the Code I will be posting anything relevant for the JA Coding Community.
{MOTL}thesaiyan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 06:15 PM   #2
Comet

Well my teams been working on this and theres nothing sure yet, theres a bunch of things in g_cmds.c about just over half way down..
its far to easy tho, i would have expected the more experienced modders here to have done it already if that was the case...

so my suggestion would be to look in the cmds.c file..
Comet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Coding > Multiple FFA Duels