lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Changin Model of an item
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-12-2003, 04:52 PM   #1
cheeto101

Changin Model of an item

K, i want to change the dark side mask you get from the tomb on Korriban to the SIth Mask you steal from the masters room on that same planet. How the bugger do i go about doin that, if its at all possible.

THE TEMPLARAI
cheeto101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2003, 09:09 PM   #2
HamZta
Lurker

Not likely.

I've got the textures out of the .erf files the game uses with a NWN tool for the same purpose.
But they come out to blablablah.unk etc. Which if I don't miss my guess means unknown?

what we need now is someone to make a prog to turn those textures into something we can manipulate before we squish them back into the erfs. what a pain.

I'm sure someone has the knowhow, unfortch its certainly not me.
HamZta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2003, 07:21 PM   #3
cheeto101

hmmmmm sooooo even doing a simple model swap (i.e just swappin the models of the two masks) is pretty difficult to do as of right now?

THE TEMPLARAI
cheeto101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Changin Model of an item