lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Student
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-27-2003, 10:20 AM   #1
Interrogator
Lurker

Cool Guy New Student

Hello everyone, i just got this game, so far looks pretty cool, i havent got to play the first jedi game, but i have been a online game player for over 4 yrs now, i usually race nascar 2003 online but am venturing out to the star wars series of games. i saw a post about a patch for jedi knight II, jedi outcast is this true and where do i go to obtain it? also i was just checking out the arena of servers , are there still any out there? when i connected it couldnt find any, have they all converted over to the patch ?
sorry for all the questions but i wanted to be up to date when i start playing this online, i am not going to play online until i get the hang of the game lol i wouldnt want to shoot anybody wrongfully, just like nascar 2003 i wanted to be up to speed befor ei went online with this thing.
Interrogator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2003, 10:57 AM   #2
BawBag™

Hello.
In answer to your question:
JK2 Patch
That link will take you to a site where the patch is.
BawBag™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > New Student