lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Web Documentry on Hyperspace
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-24-2003, 07:34 AM   #1
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran 
New Web Documentry on Hyperspace

Well I just got through watching the second installment on the starwars.com Hyperspace Web Documentry and all that I have to say is WOW!

Oh it is so exciting. They were talking about how they are trying to interconnect Episode 3 and 4. I got to see a little bit of the Vader Helmet and pieces of the costume. Also the alleged scene where Padme and Anakin are discussing the "revelation" or otherwise pregnancy. We know that Anakin knows about the pregnancy by the lines shown in the web doc. We are unsure if he knows about twins. The scene looks beautiful. Its set up in Padme's Palace or apartment whatever it is it looks awesome. They also finished deciding what to do with Anakin's hair. At first they were going to leave it in a girly looking pony tail, but Hayden was uncomfortable with looking like a pansy, so they went with the more "Mark Hammil" rogue looking hair cut. It looks great! They showed some footage of Hayden and Ian practicing for their battle. It looks INTENSE! It is amazing how fast they fight now. Some different moves - Hayden even pulls off a block by turning his back to Ian and putting the lightsaber behind him. Its crazy. They also were talking about how Obi picks up the saber for episode 4 after the major battle. Interesting.

Anyways thought I'd share this with you - as it is amazing and exciting. Great Christmas present!

STTCT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2003, 07:57 AM   #2
IG-64

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
*Runs off to go watch 2nd part* hehehe!

Hyperspace was worth the measly 20 bucks a year

[EDIT] just watched it Wow... the ultimate spoiler.. VADER VADER VADER GL IS NOT STUPID!!! SIDIOUS HAS A LIGHTSABER! YAAYYY!!

Last edited by IG-64; 12-24-2003 at 08:07 AM.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2003, 08:29 AM   #3
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

In the Behind the Helmet Photo's they have a picture of Sidious's saber and last weeks BTH picture was the weapon used to kill the jedi...pretty scary!

Old 12-24-2003, 08:33 AM   #4
IG-64

saw both of those when they first came out. I love hyperspace
Old 12-24-2003, 08:40 AM   #5
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Yes, its getting better. For awhile there they didn't have anything new!

I like how we are getting more spoilers now and the web docs are awesome. I can't believe the quality!

Old 12-24-2003, 09:01 AM   #6
IG-64

still can't wait till the day though. Can't even begin to think about it
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > New Web Documentry on Hyperspace