lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Infernal Machine
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-04-2004, 07:39 PM   #1
Petrie
Lurker

Infernal Machine

I don't know if anyone can still help me. Does anyone still play IJ and the Infernal Machine? I have fired my torpedo at the sunken ship in the Palawan lagoon and I have swum across to it, enduring the sharks. But I cannot find the hole in the hull that should be there. I have checked where it should be: at the stern on the left. Any help (or patches) gratefully received.

Cheers.
Petrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
nd

The torpedo cutscene illustrates where the hole is blown. If you dive from the place where you launched the torpedo straight to the ship you should find the hole underwater.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2006, 01:12 PM   #3
Doctorjones
Rookie

Yes i had this Problem but i solved it by changing the Brightness of the Screen. After that i could see the hole perfectly.
Doctorjones is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Infernal Machine