lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lamer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-31-2003, 04:19 PM   #1
BooJaka

Lamer

A long time ago there was a site. A site which everyone loved and cherished and competed through in order to get points if my mempry serves me correctly. One day though, it just seems like everyone suddenly forgot about the site and it was spoken about no more.

Today though something sparks in the back of my mind; "I wonder if the aformentioned site is still online" I ask myself with glee, hoping it would be, to relive the memories and the laughter this site gave. After not very much searching at all I find he site's address only to find that it had been torn down in its prime and deleted from everyone's memory so it seems.

The name of the site you ask? Why, the Pibluff of course! The Posting Board Lamer Files. So whatever happened to this wonder of wonders? Remi, help me out here.
BooJaka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
MrManager
;-*

LFN Staff Member 
Best... site... ever. But it's dead and gone I'm afraid. :~ I might still have a back-up of the database in Access if you'd like all the glorious content though.

Read The Mojo!
MrManager is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2003, 04:26 PM   #3
BooJaka

Oh I would, I would.
Old 01-28-2004, 05:43 AM   #4
C Shutt
My noze comes off

This is new to me. Explain.
C Shutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2004, 10:59 AM   #5
BooJaka

It was a page archiving all the classic posts from the old Scumm Bar board. The more posts you go in there, the more Pibluff points you got. Pibluff= Posting Board Lamer Files.

Geddit?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > Lamer