lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Voices on Sam and Max: FP trailer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-01-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
LAF
Lurker

Voices on Sam and Max: FP trailer

Oh please, please tell me that the voices used on the trailer are NOT those going to be used in the new game?

Where's the voice talent from the animated series? They were bloody brilliant and it would make perfect sense to use them for the new game.
LAF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2004, 11:55 PM   #2
scabb
zo

They're the voices from the original game - and infinitely superior to those from the TV show!
scabb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 06:55 AM   #3
samandmaxfiend

i hated the voices in the cartoon series.. the guys from the original game are f***in brilliant im also hoping we get some very kool music in the new game like the original...

samandmaxfiend is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2004, 01:50 PM   #4
LAF
Lurker

I took the time to dust off the ol' game and find some voice files on the net for the TV series...oh the joy of free time! ;-)

Sam's voice on TV just sounds more bemused. I like his take on "You crack me up little buddy". A matter of taste I guess!

I also guess it's only a matter of getting used to the game voices again. Anyways, I played Hit The Road on diskettes without the voice track and if the new game respects and expands on HTR's spirit, I'm bound to play it!

Glad to see that there are fans all over the globe! Now can we put pressure on someone to get a Steve Purcell website AND get the comics reprinted?

Happy holidays!
LAF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Voices on Sam and Max: FP trailer