lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: To anyone who can help me out.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-06-2004, 02:17 AM   #1
Lest
Lurker

Question To anyone who can help me out.

First of all i would like to introduce myself , i'm very new here and to the JK games, mostly because i'm not too fond of missions shooters games, but JK is a whole new kind of game ^^, i liked JA very much so i had this need to spice up my favorite race Twi'lek a little bit, i downloaded the modview readed the .doc that comes with it, and got to work, i used Paint Shop Pro 8, but for some reason i couldnt work on the transparences very good so i stuck with PSP 7, everything was fine and this is how my skin looks in Modview...

http://www.picturejudge.com/memberpi...edi_tf_000.jpg

http://www.picturejudge.com/memberpi...edi_tf_005.jpg

http://www.picturejudge.com/memberpi...edi_tf_007.jpg

Now everything was good until i had to make the pk3 and run it up, by the way my skin is intented to be used in single player i dont go mp, i'll just love to see the end scene after you take the darkh side with my skin , ok the problem is that in the game the trasparency dosent show i dont know what i'm doing wrong but this is been a real pain in the neck to get it to work, i kinda like my things rigth so i want to get the icons working and everything else too, i looked around for tutorials but nothing that could help me, i even went to Plasma skin site and tried to dl the dookie's tutorial but the link is broken , well so at this points if anyone can send me a link with a tutorial, o any kind of information so i can get my skin to work please do so i'll be forever thankful.

Att. Lest Lone Warrior.

Will you please tell me the way to the sky...
sugu soba ni iru no ni
yubisaki sae furerarenai
ano tori no yoo ni kono chi ni tsunagarete iru
aa sora wa nani mo kawarazu soko ni ita

- White Feathers by L'Arc~en~Ciel.
Lest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2004, 08:03 AM   #2
Teancum

I found Razorace's tutorial for Species icons very useful, even for skinning. It can be found here. If you still get stuck, post again on this thread telling us what you've tried, and if all else fails, you can email me the skin, and I'll get it working for you in a small pk3.
Teancum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > To anyone who can help me out.