How I did it(Tell me what I did wrong): I take my NWN Toolset that came with my copy of NWN, I place it in my KotOR folder(I suspect this is what I did wrong, I dont know, though), place KOTOR BUILDER!.mod in modules, and start up the Toolset(which has gone crazy when I put it in the KOTOR folder
)then I open the KOTOR BUILDER! and get and error message: "Acess violation at address 007A3E96 in module 'nwtoolset.exe'. Read of address: 00000030"
About the craziness of my ToolSet: The labels and texts are all messed up, there are bits and pieces of dialogs instead of what it should be.
Tell me what I did wrong.