lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My friends make fun of me because I do not want to get drunk...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-24-2004, 05:29 PM   #81
MennoniteHobbit
Veteran

^^^Man, Weapon X, ur just always livin the life hard, aren't ya? 18 yrs old and living like a tough guy. Hmm.. just to tell ya tho, just dont drink and drive, K? i'm not insultin ya, just advisin ya. btw, where do u live Weapon X? Hopefully peer pressure didn't mess u up, maybe just it was ur own choice.

MennoniteHobbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2004, 06:27 PM   #82
The Count
Banned

There is nothing wrong with getting drunk either usually that is something that breaks the ice when you feel uncomfrotable around people. My best friend and I are best friends purely because one night I got drunk and so did he and we had a great time.

Do what you want though if you don't want to drink don't; its not a bad thing though if done in moderation.

*Goes for a doube Jameson with ice*
The Count is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2004, 07:20 AM   #83
XERXES
werd

heh this is why high school was gay, you pressured to do retarted crap to fit in. Man just be yourself and shrug them haters off.

like woah
XERXES is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2004, 09:50 AM   #84
[UF]Picolo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by obi-wan13
While they are suffering their head-throbbing, vomit-producing hangover, be the sober friend that offers support.

If they feel you are not "cool" because you won't drink, They aren't your friends at all.

Either that, or them making fun of you is their way of saying that they respect your opinions(sounds wierd, but hear me out), and that they would never actually force you to drink. My friends are party dogs and get drunk/high/sexed up all the time. When they offer me the same "night on the town," I always tell them no. They mock me sure, but they always talk to me the next day, or always ask for my advice. (Which they never take, btw)
So just stay strong and stand up for what you think is right. It's worth fighting for.
Totaly agree, it they saying that, they arent your friends..

Sof1 :: KaMi[.uF]
Yu Team :: //KaMi
Jk2 :: [UF]PiColo
[UF]Picolo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > My friends make fun of me because I do not want to get drunk...