lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #801
Keiko
Forumite

Download the latest version, came out yesterday!

Keiko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #802
JamieKirby
Rookie

that IS the latest version.

2005-02-24 right?

that is the one i am getting the error with.

so i will stick with the old one until this problem is fixed.
JamieKirby is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 01:24 PM   #803
The Lone Badger
Rookie

Ah, you have the old new version (the first one released for KoTOR 2). You need the new new version, which has nothing changed except that bugfix and has the same release number. Go download it from Fred's site.
The Lone Badger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 01:29 PM   #804
The Lone Badger
Rookie

Success!

With melee weapons, an upgradevalue of 0 means they cannot be upgraded, 1 means they can be upgraded (edge, grip) and 2+ means they are fully upgradeable. A little experimentation should reveal the values for armour/ranged weapons. Thank you for your help everybody, I'd never have got this far without it!
Old 02-25-2005, 01:29 PM   #805
JamieKirby
Rookie

I downloaded the only version on his site unless he has it unlisted.

There is no bugfix there at all.

This is really peeing me off right now

if there is a newer version then this:

v1.0.1880.29681 (2005-02-24)

It isn't listed on his site.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:40 PM   #806
The Lone Badger
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by JamieKirby
I downloaded the only version on his site unless he has it unlisted.

There is no bugfix there at all.

This is really peeing me off right now

Did you download it just then? If not, do so. I had this exact problem, and it was fixed by redownloading and reinstalling Kotor Tool.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:40 PM   #807
Darth333
Administraterror

@ JamieKirby

Please, have some more respect for Fred! He is doing this out of his free time. Without him, this community would (or would barely exist) not exist.Kotor tool has and continues to provide enjoyment to many people. He'll fix the bugs in time.

..and instead of doulbe posting, you can edit your previous post.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 01:50 PM   #808
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:

No, that is the latest version.

Fred is working hard on a newer version that has several fixes included, just follow his posts on what is being worked on.

As with anyone else that uses this fine tool, all we can ask for is a little patience and constructive trouble-shooting to aid Fred.

Considering I've yet to see anyone else even start on developing their own KotOR Tool, and the fact that Fred doesn't charge a dime for it... I'd ask from here on out that everyone restrain from petty "bitching and moaning" and offer Fred just the straight facts and provide him with details when he asks for them.

Considering KT has always been a WIP, we can't and shouldn't expect perfection with the first or even subsequent releases. TSL pretty much proved that point Give him some time and I'm quite sure you'll be nothing short of pleased...

If this post has 'miffed' anyone, I truly apologize. I have a PM box that can be utilized to vent your rage... but let's try not to clutter this thread with bickering and re-buttals...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 01:54 PM   #809
JamieKirby
Rookie

i did not mean any dis-respect, infact i think the Kotor I only version was great.

I have the only version on his site, which is: v1.0.1880.29681

and that is the only one on his site.

I am just getting frustrated that i have said numerous times that i have the latest version and they still say, get the latest version from his site (which i downloaded 4 times.....make that 5 times)and its the same old chitin.key corrupted error.

installing it is basicly automated, i just let it pick a spot to install and ran it, it automaticly had Kotor II location set in and i clicked ok. (then the error comes up)
Old 02-25-2005, 01:59 PM   #810
JamieKirby
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
No, that is the latest version.

Fred is working hard on a newer version that has several fixes included, just follow his posts on what is being worked on.

As with anyone else that uses this fine tool, all we can ask for is a little patience and constructive trouble-shooting to aid Fred.

Considering I've yet to see anyone else even start on developing their own KotOR Tool, and the fact that Fred doesn't charge a dime for it... I'd ask from here on out that everyone restrain from petty "bitching and moaning" and offer Fred just the straight facts and provide him with details when he asks for them.

Considering KT has always been a WIP, we can't and shouldn't expect perfection with the first or even subsequent releases. TSL pretty much proved that point Give him some time and I'm quite sure you'll be nothing short of pleased...

If this post has 'miffed' anyone, I truly apologize. I have a PM box that can be utilized to vent your rage... but let's try not to clutter this thread with bickering and re-buttals...
I would understand and wait if this was a bug that hasn't been fixed, but some people have said that it has already been fixed and that i should get the *new* *NEW* version....so there is no such fix yet?

if not, sorry for bitching.....well, i will use the Kotor I only version for now, it works with no problems.

EDIT: Oops, i forgot about the edit thing, sorry. :/
Old 02-25-2005, 02:13 PM   #811
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
I would understand and wait if this was a bug that hasn't been fixed, but some people have said that it has already been fixed and that i should get the *new* *NEW* version....so there is no such fix yet?

if not, sorry for bitching.....well, i will use the Kotor I only version for now, it works with no problems.

EDIT: Oops, i forgot about the edit thing, sorry. :/
It's quite allright, I can understand the frustration... and as I said I apologize if I made you mad...

Question. Do you have KotOR and TSL installed, or just TSL?

If it's just TSL, some have said that their KotOR I paths are left blank (since it's not installed). This tends to cause the error message. Fill the empty paths with the paths leading to TSL's and see if that might help...

Goto File > Manage Paths
Click the SW: KotOR Tab and try these entries (if you haven't already):

KotOR root path: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2
chitin.key path: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\chitin.key
data path: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\data
module path: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\modules
texture pack: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\texturePacks
rims path: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\rims

This assumes you installed TSL in the "Defualt" paths, otherwise add paths accordingly...

I'll cross my fingers for you

Old 02-25-2005, 02:32 PM   #812
JamieKirby
Rookie

same thing.

Chitin.key is corrupted, reinstalling the game will fix this problem. lol

Well, i also can't seem to get the nice glow to work on my ATI card.

I have 5.1 and using the 'atioglxx.dll' file from 4.3 and it just goes to a blank screen and stays there.

Oh well, i guess ATI ain't gonna fix it....i just gotta live with no cute glows.

(this happens on both Kotor I and Kotor II
Old 02-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #813
Sandwyrm
Rookie

Noob here

Greetings dudes,

I am here due to my inexperience with Kotor tool. I have gotten this software some time ago, but could never figure out how to work it. When I try to edit bif files (orig. Kotor) it asks where should I save them. What does this have to do with anything? Also, how do you extract and edit skin files?

Any assistance will be appreciated. Many thanks, live long and prosper.
Sandwyrm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 05:44 PM   #814
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Lol, i found a funny little bug.

Let's say that you want to add a couple of items on a body or into a container. You open the container.utp and click on the inventory. Now, you can add items and everything, but you can't save what you've done, because there's no OK button. The only thing you can do is close the window and lose everything.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 06:27 PM   #815
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by SpaceAlex
Lol, i found a funny little bug.

Let's say that you want to add a couple of items on a body or into a container. You open the container.utp and click on the inventory. Now, you can add items and everything, but you can't save what you've done, because there's no OK button. The only thing you can do is close the window and lose everything.
Someone else mentioned that about 15 posts ago (earlier today, actually) and I fixed it at lunch time. I have a number of other things that have been fixed and a few more to do before the next release rolls out.

Kotor Tool Developer
http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Visit the Kotor Tool Forum
Fred Tetra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2005, 06:35 PM   #816
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

As I have said in the past, and now for the benefit of those with under 100 posts <grin>, working on a tool of this complexity in a professional environment would result in one release every 3-6 months. Bugs or not, you'd have to wait. The flip side is that you can have new features and fixes more often, but not everything will be fixed in a given release, and some new bugs may even creep in.

It takes a *long* time to do a complete set of regression tests on a piece of software like Kotor Tool, so I forgo doing them in favor of smaller unit tests. Sometimes little things slip by, like the crazy button-movement in the Inventory editor.

Know as well, that I write code 8-10 hours a day as my primary job, then spend several more hours in the evening, sometimes until 2:00 AM, working on Kotor Tool. It is hard to get everything 100% right when you get 6 hours of sleep! I haven't even had the time to play KotOR II (thanks, ChAiNz.2da!) more than 1.5 hours yet. All of my free time has gone into making a new version of Kotor Tool available to my friends here in this community. Heck, I haven't even been to the movies since I started the first Kotor Tool back around December 2003! No time!

As Darth333 and ChAiNz.2da mentioned, I do this for free. I now have 511 hours invested in Kotor Tool, and even with the kind and generous donations, if you calculated an hourly rate, it would be indeed less that US $1/hr. Tools that do far simpler stuff, like set your PC's clock to match an atomic standard, charge a shareware fee. I don't; the donations folks make allow me to avoid the side jobs needed to pay bills, replace failed hard drives, and other such stuff. So... think about it....

Kotor Tool Developer

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Old 02-25-2005, 07:09 PM   #817
Keiko
Forumite

So, i'm not the only one!

Old 02-26-2005, 05:33 AM   #818
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Tetra
As I have said in the past, and now for the benefit of those with under 100 posts <grin>, working on a tool of this complexity in a professional environment would result in one release every 3-6 months. Bugs or not, you'd have to wait. The flip side is that you can have new features and fixes more often, but not everything will be fixed in a given release, and some new bugs may even creep in.

It takes a *long* time to do a complete set of regression tests on a piece of software like Kotor Tool, so I forgo doing them in favor of smaller unit tests. Sometimes little things slip by, like the crazy button-movement in the Inventory editor.

Know as well, that I write code 8-10 hours a day as my primary job, then spend several more hours in the evening, sometimes until 2:00 AM, working on Kotor Tool. It is hard to get everything 100% right when you get 6 hours of sleep! I haven't even had the time to play KotOR II (thanks, ChAiNz.2da!) more than 1.5 hours yet. All of my free time has gone into making a new version of Kotor Tool available to my friends here in this community. Heck, I haven't even been to the movies since I started the first Kotor Tool back around December 2003! No time!

As Darth333 and ChAiNz.2da mentioned, I do this for free. I now have 511 hours invested in Kotor Tool, and even with the kind and generous donations, if you calculated an hourly rate, it would be indeed less that US $1/hr. Tools that do far simpler stuff, like set your PC's clock to match an atomic standard, charge a shareware fee. I don't; the donations folks make allow me to avoid the side jobs needed to pay bills, replace failed hard drives, and other such stuff. So... think about it....
I appreciate what you're doing. I know people can be pretty demanding about things. It's hard to make everyone happy, but you're being very successful at it.

It's kinda amazing really that you do all this on your own. I know how much time a project like this takes. Know that i never thought that you are incapable or not very good at doing this just because there are a few minor bugs. I personally think you're doing a wonderful job reducing the bugs to minimum, especially because i know that you probably don't have 30 computers and 30 testers who would test the program before you release it. You have to do this all by yourself and that's something i can respect.

I think that you should just stop working on KT for a few days or weeks and play the game and go to the movies. You more than deserve it. Resume your work when you feel like you want it to. Don't mind us. We can wait. Well, maybe you can release one more version if you want to before you go, but that's it. No really. You'll enjoy your work a lot better if you take some time off. Trust me.

As for the donations. I would gladly donate some money, but PayPal is not avaible for my country. Maybe i can send it to you in an envelope if you want to.

Old 02-26-2005, 09:30 AM   #819
Keiko
Forumite

We all respect you Fred, take some time off, we can wait, I would donaite money, also! Thanks Fred!

Old 02-28-2005, 01:04 PM   #820
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

A new version of Kotor Tool will be posted today.

If you're manually downloading, check that the version number is the one below.

v1.0.1885.28829 (2005-02-28)

Features/updates:
  • Fixed Bug in GlobalVar.res editor launcher
  • Fixed baseitems.2da loading in Item editor
  • Fixed Inventory editor buttons
  • Fixed bug in GFF struct index handling
  • Enter key now opens selected node in treeview, just like mouse double-click

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 02-28-2005, 01:10 PM   #821
Keiko
Forumite

Wow, thanks, Fred, this will prove very usefull, Thanks!

Old 02-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #822
Keiko
Forumite

Hmm.....I downloaded it from your site, but it does not say I have the right version?

Old 02-28-2005, 04:55 PM   #823
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthSmallz
Hmm.....I downloaded it from your site, but it does not say I have the right version?
Take a screenshot of what you're seeing and send it to me.

Another thing to try is just uninstall the current version and install the new one; I have been having trouble with InstallShield's upgrade function these last 4-5 releases.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 02-28-2005, 05:05 PM   #824
Keiko
Forumite

Well....I tried to do what you said, but it didn't work, and I can't send you a pick, cause I dont have a program that supporsts tpc to tga, sorry!

Old 02-28-2005, 05:33 PM   #825
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

All I need is for you to do an Alt+Print Screen (capture current window to clipboard) then open up Paint (Start | Programs | Accessories | Paint) and paste it in, and finally save as a .bmp file and email it to me.

I'm not sure why you would need to do a TPC->TGA conversion for that...

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 02-28-2005, 05:34 PM   #826
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

As many of you may already know, when you open a GFF-based external file in Kotor Tool, you have to specify which game's data to use.

What do you think of the idea of having the files marked with the game they belong to after editing, so you only have to specify which one once?

How about a batch marking function?

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 02-28-2005, 05:47 PM   #827
Keiko
Forumite

Where is the print screen?

Old 02-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #828
tk102
Well past expiration date

Current Game: Fallout 2
Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
As many of you may already know, when you open a GFF-based external file in Kotor Tool, you have to specify which game's data to use.

What do you think of the idea of having the files marked with the game they belong to after editing, so you only have to specify which one once?

Fred, I like this idea. If you go forward with it, I will also modify my utilities to look for this tattoo.

tk102 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2005, 06:03 PM   #829
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:

Fred this is a great idea. As I've been opening horde's of gff files from outside of kotor tool it will also save time in the long run.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2005, 06:28 PM   #830
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthSmallz
Where is the print screen?
The Print Screen key is usually located to the right of the F12 key.

Look at this

Use the Alt key like a Shift key; press and hold it, then press the Print Screen key.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 03-01-2005, 10:18 PM   #831
illuzion69
Rookie

Here is another reason I love kotor tool, open KT, click ERFs, open swpc_tex_tpa.erf and look very closely at LEH_console1.tpc at the bottom center of the pic.

We’re not a cult so much as a maniacal group of fanatical blade wielding zealots.
- Varimathras
illuzion69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2005, 05:19 AM   #832
Keiko
Forumite

Hehe, That's cool

Old 03-02-2005, 05:47 AM   #833
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Quote:

Yup, that sounds like a great idea.

Keep up the good work!

Old 03-02-2005, 05:55 AM   #834
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by illuzion69
Here is another reason I love kotor tool, open KT, click ERFs, open swpc_tex_tpa.erf and look very closely at LEH_console1.tpc at the bottom center of the pic.
A feature that some folks may not know about is that once you have an image up in the image viewer, you can use the arrow keys to go up and down the treeview nodes to see each image displayed in turn.

This makes it easy to rapidily go through a set of images when you're looking for something.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 03-02-2005, 06:03 AM   #835
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
A feature that some folks may not know about is that once you have an image up in the image viewer, you can use the arrow keys to go up and down the treeview nodes to see each image displayed in turn.

This makes it easy to rapidily go through a set of images when you're looking for something.
Found that little "Easter Egg" 3rd day I first ever downloaded KotOR Tool. I'd be lost without it now

ESPECIALLY, if you're looking for player faces or robes. Since there's so much re-skinning mods going on right now, I think they'll find this tid-bit very helpful...

Thanks Fred for always thinking and staying ahead of the game

Old 03-03-2005, 09:27 AM   #836
Lorden Darkblade
Computer Crazy

I've been having an issue with the latest Kotor Tool.
Always when I change and save an item it is ERASING the TemplateResRef node.
When this happens it can be opened but cant be saved again, I had to use the GFF editor to recriate the node and write what was written there.
Anyone else is ahving this issue?

Lorden Darkblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2005, 10:40 AM   #837
sketch42
Rookie

Hey Fred i just want to say .. than ks for all the hard work you'v put into KT since it initial release , and that i was wondering where to send any donations....

also... i was wondering about progress on the Module Editor... and what you might need to help speed things up with it??

sketch42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2005, 12:29 PM   #838
Lorden Darkblade
Computer Crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi
I've been having an issue with the latest Kotor Tool.
Always when I change and save an item it is ERASING the TemplateResRef node.
When this happens it can be opened but cant be saved again, I had to use the GFF editor to recriate the node and write what was written there.
Anyone else is ahving this issue?
Sorry for another post but I just found another issue, in addition to that problem, I was now trying to edit a conversation.
But when I click or select in the Tools menu the Conversation Editor I get a error and it says It could not find the C:\dialog.tlk
Here is the debug:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\dialog.tlk".
File name: "C:\dialog.tlk"
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at kotor_tool.clsDialogTlk..ctor(String path)
   at kotor_tool.clsDLG..ctor(Int32 KotorVerIndex)
   at kotor_tool.clsDLG..ctor(TreeView& extTV, Int32 KotorVerIndex)
   at kotor_tool.frmDialogEditor.SetupForNewDialog()
   at kotor_tool.frmMain.OpenConversationEditor()
   at kotor_tool.frmMain.ToolBar1_ButtonClick(Object sender, ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolBar.OnButtonClick(ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolBar.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolBar.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
    Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.573
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
kotor_tool
    Assembly Version: 1.0.1885.28829
    Win32 Version: 1.0.1885.28829
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Arquivos%20de%20programas/Fred%20Tetra/Kotor%20Tool/kotor_tool.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 7.0.5000.0
    Win32 Version: 7.10.3052.4
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/microsoft.visualbasic/7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/microsoft.visualbasic.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.xml/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.xml.dll
x0m1yh4g
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.data/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.data.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/accessibility/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine
rather than being handled by this dialog.
Does anyone know what's wrong?
I have my paths all right.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:38 PM   #839
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Dunno if this is the "proper" way to fix it but try copying your dialog.tlk file onto your C drive, that's what worked for me.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2005, 12:51 PM   #840
Lorden Darkblade
Computer Crazy

I don't think it fixed here, cuz in the Root thing its empty.
There is nothing in there.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)

Tags
kotor modding tool, kotor tool