lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2005, 03:39 PM   #1321
General Kenobi
Guardian of The Force

Who Us??? ...lol

Bad Modders

I"m loving all of the new features of the KT Fred.

Also if you haven't please check your PM's and let me know. Whatever you want to do in that line we'll give it a go.

I noticed in the previous update since I've used/downloaded the latest version some kewl addon features and the like. Sweet

MY SITE: Okinawa Outpost
Gilliam Forums
Ikanaru hito demo sonke suru koto
Yakusoku o yaburanai koto
Hito o on****su shinai koto
Hito ni tai****e omoiyari o motsu koto
General Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #1322
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Great work. I'm loving the sound editor, even though KT crashes if i use it for too long.

Still, it's very useful and i can live with this little bug.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2005, 09:12 AM   #1323
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAlex
Great work. I'm loving the sound editor, even though KT crashes if i use it for too long.

Still, it's very useful and i can live with this little bug.
It is still a bit unstable. Considering the 'magic' needed to get it to work, I'm still pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Kotor Tool Developer
http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Visit the Kotor Tool Forum
Fred Tetra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2005, 11:15 PM   #1324
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Here's a new map I'm working on for use with the module editor.

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/151har_lg.jpg (6144 x 4608 px)

This model consists of 17(!) parts and would have normally taken a few hours (at the least) to get the first-pass assembly done. I usually have to go back and realign parts when module items like doors won't line up.

This model was assembled using a new technique that allows me to get the initial assembly done in less than 25 minutes.

Once I get some new assembly instructions put together, it should be much easier for people to contribute maps.

Kotor Tool Developer

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Old 11-04-2005, 05:54 AM   #1325
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Sweet!

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #1326
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Tetra
Here's a new map I'm working on for use with the module editor.

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/151har_lg.jpg (6144 x 4608 px)

This model consists of 17(!) parts and would have normally taken a few hours (at the least) to get the first-pass assembly done. I usually have to go back and realign parts when module items like doors won't line up.

This model was assembled using a new technique that allows me to get the initial assembly done in less than 25 minutes.

Once I get some new assembly instructions put together, it should be much easier for people to contribute maps.
I'll be eager for that since I still have difficulties putting together the models following the instructions. But that looks great. I'm eager for my next dayoff to do various things involving modding and now your just adding more to my plate of palatable desires Fred.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2005, 12:02 PM   #1327
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

I am actually trying to write a MaxScript that will load all of the models for a map and align them, all in one shot.

If it works out right, when you export a series of map models, Kotor Tool would write out the script to be run in Max to import and align them, simplifying the whole workflow. At the worst, you'd have to specify some things manually but it would still take less time than it does now.

In other news, I discovered why I cannot load my own room models into the game and not have the room look dark. I am working with CChargin to make a few changes to MDLOps to fix these things. If anyone is really interested in the technical reasons, just ask.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-04-2005, 12:15 PM   #1328
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Are you working on a way to create new modules? If I've missed the point then, owww. Because if someone can figure out that lightmapping issue I would erm... thank them very much.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2005, 01:46 PM   #1329
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos
Are you working on a way to create new modules? If I've missed the point then, owww. Because if someone can figure out that lightmapping issue I would erm... thank them very much.
I've been working on that for the past two years now

It is a slow process because almost everything has to be figured out empirically through testing and experimentation (and failure!). Granted, if I were working on this 8 hours a day and wasn't writing Kotor Tool at the same time (assuming it or something like it already existed), I'm pretty sure I'd know what could or could not be done by now.

I have just added/modified/fixed about 40 things in Kotor Tool, so to take a break from that I am back playing around with the MDL format. I have written a binary reader for the MDL files that lets me explore the file in an easier to read format. It is not complete, but it does read enough of the file data for me to see what the problem I am having with room lights is caused by.

So, while I can now put my own room into 204TEL, my character still looks like the room has no lights, at least for now.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-04-2005, 11:51 PM   #1330
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
I am actually trying to write a MaxScript that will load all of the models for a map and align them, all in one shot.

If it works out right, when you export a series of map models, Kotor Tool would write out the script to be run in Max to import and align them, simplifying the whole workflow. At the worst, you'd have to specify some things manually but it would still take less time than it does now.
Well I have certainly enjoyed some success tonight!

I managed to update Kotor Tool and write some MaxScript code for 3DS Max 7 that together allow me to completely assemble a map like 204TEL in 35 seconds and a complex model like 001EBO in 2 minutes and 7 seconds! You still have to remove any "roofing" items so that the floor below is visible, but this is trivial task compared to aligning all of the map models.

Now if I can get my idea for the math-based map calibrator working (presently I do them all by tedious iterative tweaking), I should be able to produce a whole new set of maps for your module editing pleasure in rather short order.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-05-2005, 12:05 AM   #1331
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Now if I can get my idea for the math-based map calibrator working (presently I do them all by tedious iterative tweaking), I should be able to produce a whole new set of maps for your module editing pleasure in rather short order.
You da man Fred! Sounds really, really cool!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 11:30 AM   #1332
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Man I feel a song coming on.

Karaoke time! -- "I'm So Excited, and I just Can't Hide it, I think I'm about to Lose control and I think I like it."

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 12:43 PM   #1333
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
I was wondering if anyone is creating a map for 202TEL (Entertainment) Level?
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2005, 01:23 PM   #1334
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeodCorp
I was wondering if anyone is creating a map for 202TEL (Entertainment) Level?
I loaded that one up as one of my tests with you in mind.

It will require some clean-up work, as the model is more "3D" than most and there are a lots of roofs to remove without damaging the room underneath, but it should be available in the near future.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-05-2005, 01:57 PM   #1335
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
I loaded that one up as one of my tests with you in mind.

It will require some clean-up work, as the model is more "3D" than most and there are a lots of roofs to remove without damaging the room underneath, but it should be available in the near future.
Cool man! I started to think about how complex that level was. There are several hidden areas, which you can't get to in game. Cool Man!

THANKS MAN!!!!
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 06:20 PM   #1336
Simbacca
Rookie

how come, just in the past two weeks or so, whenever i open a file with KotOR Tool there is a file created, in the same folder as the file i opened, called K1TemplateTags.bfd?

is this something that happens because of a new version i have, or is it caused by some options change i may have unknowingly made?

Simbacca is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 09:35 PM   #1337
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbacca
how come, just in the past two weeks or so, whenever i open a file with KotOR Tool there is a file created, in the same folder as the file i opened, called K1TemplateTags.bfd?

is this something that happens because of a new version i have, or is it caused by some options change i may have unknowingly made?
It is a file Kotor Tool uses to make certain features work faster. It is a serialized hastable of the tag fields for all of the files in tempates.bif.

If you have K2 installed, you'd see a file for that, too.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-07-2005, 09:01 PM   #1338
Fuu
resident "anti-troll"

Helpful! 
Help please Trying to gff edit my g_w_lghtsbr79.uti, whn i try to edit any line in the properties it produces this:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: '0' is not a valid value for 'index'.
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
at kotor_tool.frmUTI_Editor.dgProperties_DoubleClick( Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventAr gs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage (Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(M essage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

<snip>

Ack! Never did that before...................

Do I have to make a new .uti and start over or is this something I can work through/fix?

Thanks,
Fuu

[FIC] A Jedi's Promise

Jae sez: GAL= get a life
Fuu sez: GIG= get a girlfriend

Last edited by Fuu; 11-07-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Fuu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 09:20 PM   #1339
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuu
Help please Trying to gff edit my g_w_lghtsbr79.uti, whn i try to edit any line in the properties it produces this:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: '0' is not a valid value for 'index'.
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(In t32 value)
at kotor_tool.frmUTI_Editor.dgProperties_DoubleClick( Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventAr gs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage (Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(M essage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

<snip>

Ack! Never did that before...................

Do I have to make a new .uti and start over or is this something I can work through/fix?

Thanks,
Fuu
Have you ever edited the file outside of Kotor Tool? Does it depend on changes to 2DA files to work? If so, make sure you have the required 2DA files in the Override directory and make sure the Look in Game's Override folder for 2DA files checkbox is ticked on the Kotor Tool Options form

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #1340
Fuu
resident "anti-troll"

Helpful! 
Yes, and Yes. Tried your suggestion and it still put out another error.

Ok, so I'm guessing that the gff editor in KoToRTool cant edit files that have been opened in another prog? I think I'll just start a new one..........thanks Mr. Tetra!

Fuu

[FIC] A Jedi's Promise

Old 11-08-2005, 12:04 AM   #1341
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuu

Ok, so I'm guessing that the gff editor in KoToRTool cant edit files that have been opened in another prog? I think I'll just start a new one..........thanks Mr. Tetra!

Fuu
Well, before you start over and lose your work, email me the file zipped up and I'll take a look at it. Also, if there are any 2DA files that you've modified to support your item, include them as well.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #1342
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

I find that with the latest version of kotor tool when I go into the inventory section for the creature editor the icons for the body arms etc are all missing. Any reason? I never got this before.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:21 PM   #1343
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
I find that with the latest version of kotor tool when I go into the inventory section for the creature editor the icons for the body arms etc are all missing. Any reason? I never got this before.
I can only see that happening if the actual application is corrupted.

Delete the Kotor Tool .exe file and run the installer, choosing not to uninstall first.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-08-2005, 11:30 PM   #1344
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

I have been working with my newly-created map workflow tools and have assembled and calibrated some new maps; this is amd example of what I can crank out in a few evenings using them:

101per: Peragus Administration Level
102per: Peragus Mines
151har: Harbinger - Command Deck
302nar: Refugee area - Nar Shaddaa
503ond: Onderon - Iziz Cantina
851nih: Ravager - Command Deck

An updated MapInfo.bfd installer and map files should be available in the near future.

(Kdsphantom had assembled the 503ond map before, but the new tools assure 100% part alignment, so I chose to re-do that map. Fortunately it only has 3 parts, so hopefully s/he doesn't feel too bad. Thanks for the effort anyway! )

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-09-2005, 01:22 AM   #1345
TheOssusKeeper
Forumite

way cool, new modules... can't wait for the complete set... GJ Fred

TheOssusKeeper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #1346
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

I reinstalled and now it is back to normal. Thanks. Yay! Maps!
Old 11-10-2005, 02:17 AM   #1347
REDJOHNNYMIKE
Destroyer of Burfday!

Location: Your liver... and a hobgoblin's jugular... simultaneously
Thanks again for including ravager

The Binary Theory of Life: Inside the box = bad... Outside the box = good...
Sanity is the highest form of oppression.
REDJOHNNYMIKE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2005, 10:38 AM   #1348
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuu

Fuu
How did you create the Properties section of your UTI file? What I found is that the Param1 field always had 0 (zero) in it when it should have been -1.

The 255 value tells KotOR (and Kotor Tool) that there isn't any "fine grained detail" for a property.

For example, an Attribute Bonus, Strength, +2 has a:
Property ID of 0 (Row 0 in itempropdef.2da; tells you to use iprp_abilities.2da)
Subtype ID of 0 (Row 0 in iprp_abilities.2da; "Strength")
CostTable of 1 (Row 1 in iprp_costtable.2da; tells you to use iprp_bonuscost.2da; "Bonus")
CostValue of 2, (Row 2 in iprp_bonuscost.2da; "+2")
Param1 of 255
Param1Value - doesn't matter; if Param1 is "unused", value is unused
Param2 - doesn't matter; if Param1 is "unused", Param2 is as well.

As you can see, no Param1 or Param2 values are needed, so they must be set to -1; 0 or higher means the param is in index into yet another 2DA table.

Just for example, if you had a property "Damage Bonus vs. Alignment, Dark Side, +2, Unstoppable", the values would look like this:
Property ID of 12 (Row 12 in itempropdef.2da; tells you to use iprp_aligngrp.2da)
Subtype ID of 3 (Row 3 in iprp_aligngrp.2da; "Dark Side")
CostTable of 4 (Row 4 in iprp_costtable.2da; tells you to use iprp_damagecost.2da; "Damage")
CostValue of 2 (Row 2 in iprp_damagecost.2da; "2")

Ahh, now how do we specify "Unstoppable"? With the Param1:
Param1 of 0 (Row 0 in iprp_paramtable.2da; tells you to use iprp_damagetype.2da)
Param1Value of 4 (Row 4 in iprp_damagetype.2da; "Unstoppable")

Ok, so now you're probably wondering why your data causes the Kotor Tool property editor to crash. Because the editor follows the exact rules that the game engine does for looking up values, when it sets up the drop down menus and sets the values for the property (#1 above), it "knows" that there isn't a Param1 or Param1Value associated with it because the itempropdef.2da says so. So when your property specifies values for them, it doesn't handle it gracefully.

The item property editor was designed to be used only with property data from in-game items or that which it assigned to user-made items. It will work with "hand edited" properties, but you have to follow some strict rules.

I suggest editing your item's properties by using the editor to duplicate each existing "bad" entry, then delete that "bad" entry. You'll be left with a good set of properties.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-10-2005, 09:02 PM   #1349
Fuu
resident "anti-troll"

Helpful! 
Thanks Mr Tetra! I created the uti folllowing Achilles's "Item Property Editing Tutorial" ( I know this is old.... but I wanted to understand the inner working of a .uti.) Basicially I extracted it with the tool and then used the bioware editor (and) kgff to "hand edit" the properties. Dont know what really happened with the numbering of the structs, since all I did was copy/paste and then edit each one I pasted. I followed the tut to the letter (welll at least all of the steps), and was very carefull in cross refrencing the various tables, so I dont see what I could have done to cause the problem...... I do remeber thinking it was odd that the structs were all zero when I opened it again in Kgff later............

Thank you for the feedback, I'll keep your responses in mind. While editing my .uti the "old" way was informative ( I did manage to create a working version of this file doing it by hand.... it was later that this one got screwed up), I think I'll just stick to using KT's gff editor from the gitgo.

Thanks again,
Fuu

[FIC] A Jedi's Promise

Old 11-12-2005, 12:33 AM   #1350
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Here's a link to screen-captured movie (with player) showing off some of the new features of Kotor Tool's Text editor, which now has added support for script editing:

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/text_edit_demo.exe

The Text editor now has:
  • A list of functions available in NWScript file specific to each game
    with function name filtering
  • Click to show function definition
  • Double-click to paste function name
  • A context menu to show definition for a selected NWScript-defined function.
  • Compilation of scripts with error reporting

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-12-2005, 01:54 AM   #1351
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Very, very cool Fred! Wow!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2005, 07:16 AM   #1352
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Cool.

I would say more, But I think that one word succinctly expresses my opinion of that new feature.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2005, 08:06 AM   #1353
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Ooo! Very, very nice

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2005, 08:42 AM   #1354
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

WOW! Simply, wow.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:41 AM   #1355
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Just one little thing. I was messing around with the Module Editor a few moments ago and I thought I'd put a Czerka banner up on the wall, I did that, built my .mod file and then warped in there and the banner was not there. I have tried a few things and none seem to have had any effect. Is there a reason why the banner doesn't show up, or am I doing something wrong?
Old 11-13-2005, 04:33 PM   #1356
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
Just one little thing. I was messing around with the Module Editor a few moments ago and I thought I'd put a Czerka banner up on the wall, I did that, built my .mod file and then warped in there and the banner was not there. I have tried a few things and none seem to have had any effect. Is there a reason why the banner doesn't show up, or am I doing something wrong?
In Kotor Tool under ERFs | Modules, look for your .mod file, then expand it. Make
sure all of the files that you add that are not references to ones in templates.bif are in there. For things that are from templates.bif, check by double clicking the .git file, then in the text editor, use the Quick | Placeables list menu item to jump to the list. Make sure that you see a reference to the item (I think it is plc_ban).

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-14-2005, 11:57 AM   #1357
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

I do have a reference, at least I think I do. In the GFF editor it says that there is a plc_ban and then in the text editor it says there is too. Why doesn't it show up?
Old 11-14-2005, 12:17 PM   #1358
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Zip up and send me the .mod file when you get a chance and I will take a look at it for you.

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Old 11-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #1359
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Will do, can't do it right now though. The same seems to apply for sounds Sounds are an integral part of the feel, and I don't have any!

Edit: I've just sent it to you, thanks for looking at it. The module is a mess anyway as I'm just trying random stuff out.

Last edited by Pavlos; 11-14-2005 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM   #1360
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Quote:
I do have a reference, at least I think I do. In the GFF editor it says that there is a plc_ban and then in the text editor it says there is too. Why doesn't it show up?
The problem is that the plc_ban.utp file (which isn't used by any game modules, BTW) has the wrong appearance. It specifies that it should have the 'Stock ticker' appearance, which doesn't seem to work. A corrected version of the file is attached to this post, which you can use by placing it in your Kotor Tool Global Templates 'K2' directory (Usually found at 'C:\Program Files\Kotor Tool\Global Templates\K2'). It will then appear on your User palette in the Module editor.
Attached Files
File Type: zip plc_banner_ft.zip (1,001 Bytes, 33 views)

Kotor Tool Developer

—Stephen Toub

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)

Tags
kotor modding tool, kotor tool