lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My Friend Got STABBED!!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-22-2004, 09:42 PM   #41
MennoniteHobbit
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
wooow. what a badass.
ooohhhh...
Weapon X is a tough guy...

btw, fighting isn't the key, I know, but it's not like we can eliminate it. Well, arguing is healthy, starting to cuss each other out is beginning to get out of hand, and throwin the first punch is worst. I mean REALLY, school is like that sometimes. I know. Had two of my best friends fight with eachother. Got a day OSS, and a week of ISS. if u don't remember what OSS and ISS are, OSS = out of school suspension, ISS = in school suspension. One friend started barghing like heck, other stupid one starts cryin after bein sent to the office. After two months, the both of them are BEST FRIENDS again. Fighting may be bad, but sometimes it's just normal.

MennoniteHobbit is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 03:57 AM   #42
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

Quote:
Originally posted by ET Warrior
wooow. what a badass.
lol Someone had to say it.

"Not all one pleads can be granted. But a good hearing soothes the heart." -The Instruction of Ptah-hotep.

"So here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got..." -Eminem
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 05:43 AM   #43
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by ShockV1.89
lol Someone had to say it.
I'm glad it could be me.

Nothin like being a smart-ass.

ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 06:02 AM   #44
Weapon X

well at least i have the BALLS to back up the **** i talk, instead of running away from problems that won't go away i face them and deal with them the ONLY way it can be solved by. you can say all you want about me but since i'm the only one here who has dared some racist kid to shoot me it means i must have SOME kind of confidence. "no it's just stupidity" if you said that then you don't know me at all. which is fine, cuz you guys say that thinking "oh he's just trying to act big online" honestly if you guys hate me i don't care, i have a life outside of the internet. i just come here to see if there's any interesting news that i haven't see or read yet. i'll tell you about me right now; i drink to get drunk, i smoke big ass cigars, i love to shoot guns, women are the ultimate goal, and i love to fight. that's the way i am and i'm a good enough fighter that there's probably 5-6 people in my school who would actually fight me, the rest are scared ****less. even if none of you like it i don't care, i grew up a white kid on an indian reservation, there was some hardcore racism and i never once got into a 1-on-1 fight, it was always NO LESS than 2 versus me. i got pretty tough from it and when you fatass losers sit on your computers criticizing someone else's lifestyle it's pathetic, take a look in the mirror and realize how cool you are, i'm living life and when i share an experience that you guys try to poke fun at? that's some sad stuff right there. the only other person here who has a story like mine is RayJones, i like that story cuz he didn't run away crying like most of you would have, he got them back just the same as they tried to get him. did he get shot? no? why is that? cuz not everyone who pulls a gun on someone is going to shoot them, looks like my story had some relevance huh? lots of people are just talk, people who pull guns, people on forum boards......

Weapon X is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 06:08 AM   #45
Elijah
"ZDawg"

Quote:
Originally posted by Swoosh
Sorry guys, fighting is a stupid behavior that doesn't benefit anyone. If you beat someone up, you're just spreading hate, not defeating it. The bigger thing to do would be walk away. You'd probably be surprised that you would be respected for not being an idiot and risking your life.
I disagree, so people need the crap beaten out of them so they realize they are not invinsable and then need to have some respect for people.
Elijah is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 06:19 AM   #46
Weapon X

Quote:
Originally posted by ZDawg
I disagree, so people need the crap beaten out of them so they realize they are not invinsable and then need to have some respect for people.
that's one of the truest statements on here, i know i'm not invincible, i used to be a pacifist but then some indian kid attacked me and i got cited for fighting and i didn't even fight back, dumbest mistake i ever made. i got beat up last year too, i know i'm not invincible , but i'm not gonna let some punk make me kiss my own ass just so he won't beat me up, i'll take the ass whoopin

Weapon X is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 06:35 AM   #47
TiE23
Get bent!

Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
Is the Chinesse dude a barber or something?
yEEE oOO oCHHH!

TiE

Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------
Last book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan - Dec 2013
TiE23 is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 08:47 AM   #48
CapNColostomy
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally posted by Weapon X
i used to be a pacifist but
Hey, you're practically a genius. Most people that used to be pacifists are dead. You figured it out whilst drawing air. Good for you.

CapNColostomy is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 08:52 AM   #49
Tyrion
nothing is real

Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Hey, you're practically a genius. Most people that used to be pacifists are dead. You figured it out whilst drawing air. Good for you.
Most people that used to glorify war are dead.

Tyrion is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 09:06 AM   #50
CapNColostomy
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrion
Most people that used to glorify war are dead.
Hmmm, we could keep this up all day. Most things that ever walked or lived on this planet are dead. Living things are a minority. But some things had the gonads to fight, at least. That doesn't mean that any sort of war has been glorified. Fighting doesn't make you evil, for gawds sake.

Old 01-23-2004, 09:38 AM   #51
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
yeah. but there are different "reasons" for a fight.

fight for life (to survive) - ok. but that mostly doesnt (mustnt!!!) apply to us "human monkeys" ..

fight to be the "coolest poser in de hood" or to "get the girl" or to "let off some steam" - prrrfffft! five times doubletriplequad-L.O.S.E.R. ..

fight to defend: if some five times doubletriplequad-L.O.S.E.R. comes up and tries some crap, take the scissors and into the eyes with it. THAT will teach him for the rest of his worthless life.

start to think. you dont got a brain to smash it. tse.

Ray Jones is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 09:41 AM   #52
XERXES
werd

Re: "errm. sorry.. WHAT EARTH did you came from again??"

Quote:
Originally posted by RayJones

stupid humans..
heh, your human too.

they coulda been any race, I was tryin to get at the fact that...they came into the house armed with intent to make threats. I am sure 50 cent or some rapper made it cool to do that stuff. But it just as easily coulda been asians upset about their rice cars or something so I dunno(oh noes another racist comment, thanks fast n furious for putting that stereotypical racism into my mind). I could have just said "some stupid ppl came into the house..." but the story wouldnt have as much meaning. Just tellin what happened.

weapon ex...its not about havin balls to do anything, thats stupidity no matter how much you tell yourself it isnt. It wouldnt be too "cool" and "tough" to be dead in a morgue or in a hospital because I threatened somebody with a gun. Sure not everybody will actually shoot you when they threaten you with a gun, but thats a bad assumption to make. That doesnt mean I wont stand up for myself in a situation like that.

(in before the thread is locked )

like woah
XERXES is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 09:43 AM   #53
XERXES
werd

Quote:
Originally posted by CapNColostomy
Hmmm, we could keep this up all day. All things that ever walked or lived on this planet will be dead. Living things are a minority. But some things had the gonads to fight, at least. That doesn't mean that any sort of war has been glorified. Fighting doesn't make you evil, for gawds sake.
I fixed it for you...

like woah
XERXES is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 09:45 AM   #54
CapNColostomy
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally posted by XERXES
I fixed it for you...
Sweet. Thanks.

Old 01-23-2004, 04:56 PM   #55
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

Quote:
well at least i have the BALLS to back up the **** i talk, instead of running away from problems that won't go away i face them and deal with them the ONLY way it can be solved by. you can say all you want about me but since i'm the only one here who has dared some racist kid to shoot me it means i must have SOME kind of confidence. "no it's just stupidity" if you said that then you don't know me at all. which is fine, cuz you guys say that thinking "oh he's just trying to act big online" honestly if you guys hate me i don't care, i have a life outside of the internet. i just come here to see if there's any interesting news that i haven't see or read yet. i'll tell you about me right now; i drink to get drunk, i smoke big ass cigars, i love to shoot guns, women are the ultimate goal, and i love to fight. that's the way i am and i'm a good enough fighter that there's probably 5-6 people in my school who would actually fight me, the rest are scared ****less. even if none of you like it i don't care, i grew up a white kid on an indian reservation, there was some hardcore racism and i never once got into a 1-on-1 fight, it was always NO LESS than 2 versus me. i got pretty tough from it and when you fatass losers sit on your computers criticizing someone else's lifestyle it's pathetic, take a look in the mirror and realize how cool you are, i'm living life and when i share an experience that you guys try to poke fun at? that's some sad stuff right there. the only other person here who has a story like mine is RayJones, i like that story cuz he didn't run away crying like most of you would have, he got them back just the same as they tried to get him. did he get shot? no? why is that? cuz not everyone who pulls a gun on someone is going to shoot them, looks like my story had some relevance huh? lots of people are just talk, people who pull guns, people on forum boards......

*blink blink*

Paragraphs. Meet Weapon X. Weapon X. Meet paragraphs. Be friends.

Post reported.

"Not all one pleads can be granted. But a good hearing soothes the heart." -The Instruction of Ptah-hotep.

"So here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got..." -Eminem
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 11:19 PM   #56
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
lots of people are just talk, people who pull guns, people on forum boards......
That made me chuckle. I mean, you can't do much BESIDES talk on forum boards can you? Unlees you are a 1337 HAXXOR, then you can smash up the baddies computation machines through teh intarweb.

ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 01-23-2004, 11:53 PM   #57
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
...when you fatass losers sit on your computers criticizing someone else's lifestyle it's pathetic, take a look in the mirror and realize how cool you are, i'm living life and when i share an experience that you guys try to poke fun at?
And you think labelling all members of this forum as "fatass losers" is not also criticising people's lifestyles? Hardly criticising, it's just downright offensive. You may not care if people dislike you, but nevertheless there will be no flaming on this board.

Testosterone levels souring. No more good can come of this.

*locked*

"Yeah no one likes a smart ass, but we all like stars,
But that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason..."
Darklighter is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > My Friend Got STABBED!!!!!!!!