lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #41
Glaive v.1
Rookie

That pic with boba fett in. i was wondering why was the armour the same as Jango's. I thought that he left boba a suit of armour of his own. I can't remember where i read it, properly not real. oh well

Thanks for ImageShack for free Image Hosting
Glaive v.1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2004, 08:54 AM   #42
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran 
Need some more pictures...

STTCT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2004, 11:58 AM   #43
Glaive v.1
Rookie

luv da padme pics got any more

Old 02-14-2004, 10:46 AM   #44
Shimaon

Quote:
Originally posted by Glaive
That pic with boba fett in. i was wondering why was the armour the same as Jango's. I thought that he left boba a suit of armour of his own. I can't remember where i read it, properly not real. oh well
Well, at least the helmet has to be Jango's, check in Ep II when Jango gets rammed by the giant bull-thing (can't remember the name), it gives him the big dent in his helmet that Fett has.
Shimaon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #45
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Here's Ani's glove.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2004, 12:20 PM   #46
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Here are a couple of pretty ladies for you all...

Covered in the ceremonial garb of deep-rooted Naboo tradition, Keisha Castle-Hughes plays the as-yet unnamed 13-year old Queen of Naboo.

Never too far from Bail Organa's side during his business on Coruscant are his aides, including this one played by Caroline de Souza Correa.

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2004, 05:27 PM   #47
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Tarkin looks awesome.

New Clones look awesome as do lots of the Insider photos but none of them are new to me. I've had mine for the past week now. Great issue but says nothing regarding the supposed Indy 4 delays

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2004, 07:42 PM   #48
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Here's a big pic of the General.

And Indy 4 has been delayed again because Lucas has a problem with a subplot envolving Indie's younger brother. He's the only one that didn't greenlight this script so now it's being rewritten yet again for Lucas.
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2004, 08:22 PM   #49
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

teh man needs to quit while he's ahead...

Old 02-14-2004, 09:59 PM   #50
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

I agree with Lucas if the younger brother thing is the case. That's stupid. Everything in LC indicates Indy and his dad grew up alone.

And as for this 'General' (no clue who he is) I think he's stupid. Is he supposed to be from Republic Commando? If they wanted a video game character as a general, I woulda made in General Mohc from Dark Forces. You know, the creator of the Darktroopers?

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 02-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #51
Shimaon

Oh...

General Grevious is awesome. He's the general of all the Republic forces, and he can kill Jedi. Very. Well. Plus wield 4 lightsabers at once. Ain't THAT cool?

Shimaon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 05:02 PM   #52
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

No....

Darth Maul was made to be 'cool' with his crown of horns on the tatooed face while wielding the first double bladed in the movies. He wasn't much of a character though.

Jango Fett, though more of a character than Maul was still made just to be 'cool' cashing in on his clone son's popularity. In fact, I think it ruined the mystique that made Boba so cool by revealing every detail rather than letting us just imagine where he had come from.

Greivous, once again, is made to be 'cool' if what you say is true about the whole 4 saber thing. Plus, he doesn't even look cool like Maul and Jango did

Sorry, it's just me maybe. Lucas is just trying to sell SW to everyone rather than doing what I'm sure he had thought up 25 years ago....

Old 02-15-2004, 11:43 PM   #53
Eets
Me > You.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by STTCT
/\ Photoshop :P

eets
Eets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2004, 07:36 AM   #54
Jabbas WhOr3

Quote:
Originally posted by Eets
/\ Photoshop :P
It sure looks like it doesnt it!

Jabbas WhOr3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2004, 10:09 AM   #55
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Hum, could be - I got it off a website claiminig it was authentic....who knows these days ...I just bring you the pictures

Old 02-17-2004, 01:21 AM   #56
Jabbas WhOr3

Quote:
Hum, could be - I got it off a website claiminig it was authentic....who knows these days ...I just bring you the pictures
We are not complaining thats for sure!
Old 02-17-2004, 02:02 AM   #57
Jedi Luke
Veteran

Excellent pics ppl. Keep em coming .

Dark Forces MOD for Jedi Academy

Mapper, Icarus Scripter

Reborn Ancient Jedi TC Mod

Beta Tester
-----------------------------------------------
Sig made by Roxstar! AWESOME gif sig made by IG-64! Thanks dudes, you rock!
Jedi Luke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 10:19 AM   #58
Jabbas WhOr3

In relation to another thread where a moderator threatened to "rip me a new one", im going to post a lovely little warning here from me.

Now I guess you all know that Hyperspace pictures have been made illegal to post on the net anywhere but hyperspace.

Need I say more?
I have saved this page to HD and will have no problem whatsoever in sending it to the proper authorities as evidence.
We have good thing going here so Mr holier than thou Mod man one more threat from you and I guess we will be seeing the **** hit the fan so to speak.

Sorry to rain on the parade but quite frankly, if someone wants to play the smart *** then they can do it in court, with their very own lawyer, and not on an internet messageboard.

If the pics stop coming its fine with me I can afford HS 100's of times over, ban me from the forums and consider the e-mail sent

Have a nice day.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #59
Sivy
coming soon

Forum Veteran 
i think somebody needs a hug
Sivy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 11:13 AM   #60
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

WTF?

That is by far the meanest post I've ever read?

Let's not play threat games - besides all those HS are not originals.

Besides I have a HS account...the other photos are from scanned pictures of SW insider.....

Old 02-19-2004, 12:38 PM   #61
Glaive v.1
Rookie

Quote:
WTF?

Besides I have a HS account...the other photos are from scanned pictures of SW insider.....
i agree with you there STTCT.

Old 02-19-2004, 11:17 PM   #62
Jabbas WhOr3

Quote:
Originally posted by Siv
i think somebody needs a hug

I need more than a hug.

Quote:
WTF?

Never intended it to be mean, merely a factual statement.
I was quite upset last night when I read the post regarding me being given a "new hole", sure his post may have been a little on edge due to its author apparently having a bad day due to a media course of some sort.

I hated writing my post to be honest but I felt that the mod in question decided to just overstep the line a bit in the other thread, there was a pile of non-worthwhile garbage in there, I come along and posted a statement telling people that I have made a discovery, that discovery did not include any intention to spam, but apparently someone read it wrong and thought that I was going to spam the forum, I had made no spam and never intended to.
As for threat games, well it may be considered so to some extent. I dont hold any personal grudges here, like I said its an internet message forum and when it comes down to it my real-life is much more important than posting a few messages and I quite frankly dont care for any one of you to the slightest extent, some months back I was chastised by a fellow forum goer for trying to work out some personal problems with a guy who hated his parents. From that point on nobody, nobody online has mean t a thing, for all I know you may be just a random message gernerating machine.

Wether or not the shots are originals is not really of any relevance here, they are HS pictures, just because someone edited them, still makes them the sole property of lucasarts.

There is no law against posting insider pics. Apart from the fact that Insider magazine has been sending nasty letters to T-bone for displaying the images, displaying the images reduces the ammount of people buying the magazine and means less money for the publishers. Which is fully understandable in my opinion $$$ is what makes the world go around.[/b]

I like to play nice, i'm a nice guy, but get on my back for something totally unjustified is just not on.
Lets all be friends and Ill delete all the nasty posts I have made and will even delete the file folder I have that contains the pages in question. We can forget about this whole thing in one asy step.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:38 AM   #63
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

The only one who would be in trouble for the HS pictures is me - because I provided them and I'm a HS member. So - from now on I will not post any of that content because I for one do not want to be threatened.

I understand if you got pissed off at a mods comments to you.

But please - remember that you are threatening me and not them because they didn't provide the pics.

So sorry guys I won't post any "illegal" pictures anymore. But if I run accross some on the web - I'm gonna post a link to them and that's not illegal.

Old 02-20-2004, 03:15 PM   #64
Sivy
coming soon

Forum Veteran 
grievous will be in a clone wars ep.

picture...

i've got a bad feeling that this grievous may be mace's killer. i sure hope not.

edit: if you just see a red X then copy the address into your address bar.
Sivy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 03:50 PM   #65
Eets
Me > You.

Forum Veteran 
MON. FREAKING. MOTHMA.

eets
Eets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 12:20 AM   #66
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

The **** did I miss? Why is Jabbas WhOr3 being an *******, threatening the forums and pissing me off royally? What the hell goaded him into that? WTF happened here?
Old 02-21-2004, 01:31 AM   #67
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

I'm up to speed now. As Jabbas WhOr3 pointed out, we shouldn't be posting them. As much as I'd like to, "forget about this whole thing", what's done is done and the HP pictures have to come down.

Jabbas WhOr3, I hope you look back on this and see that there was no need to do what you did just because of what lynk said to you.
Old 02-21-2004, 05:55 AM   #68
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Those are great pictures, thx. I dont care even if it spoils Ep3 for me.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 10:04 AM   #69
Drako Harkon

damn, those clone troopers look cool...

There is no such thing as luck, only the Corellian Security Force!
Drako Harkon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 11:18 AM   #70
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Yea all those pics look great, I cant wait fr EP3!
Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 06:22 PM   #71
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
What. The. Sith?

This is by far the most pathetic thing I have seen in my time on these forums. All of that because Lynk said he would rip you a new one? He has said that to absolutely everyone at some point. You need a serious chill pill.

*adds another name to her little black book*

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2004, 02:19 AM   #72
Lord Siraious

*Shocked look appears on face after reading the last 15 messages of this page*

...and people wonder why I virtually only lurk now days.

ANYWAY...

Great pictures people, please do keep them comming, just cover you buts and make sure their legal to post first so there is no problems. Its a shame the HS pictures dissapeared from the thread, Although I did see most of them but rules are rules....thanks Jabba!

I guess out of all the photos my favourite ones are the clone troopers picture they look spookly close to storm troopers and pictures of Anakin and Obi.

RPG Stats
Jedi Smuggling Ring - My Store
"A Jedi serves the Force and in doing so must be mindful of the Living Force, Cosmic Force and the Unifying Force or suffer failure they will."

"The Force is the energy that binds the Universe together.
It is everything and everything is it.
It creates and it destroys.
It has no sides and is far beyond such a thing.
It is the Force."

Jedi Master,
Jedi of the Old Code
E-mail Me
Lord Siraious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2004, 02:51 PM   #73
Bob Gnarly
Chilled

Heheheh, Jabba's post makes me want to sign up to HS and post everything from their here just to piss him off and have him report me. I mean what a twit, threatning a forum that allows him to post in their website, youve probably heard this before but, It's not a right, It's a privilege. Oh and ripping you a new one isnt much of a threat because well this is the internet...and well...he cant really touch now can he...

I dont see how this is illegal at all i mean i understand that posting the images here would cause less buyers but Im prety sure the magazine has more readers then the 20 people who posted in this thread, and Star Wars is a big enough franchise that im pretty sure its more worried about someone stealing its patents on lightsabers then an internet message group.

Sorry if this id an old thread and im reviving it i got linked her from another thread, and i just got so annoyed when someone died and made Jabbas whore captain of the Internet police.

[RAA] Private
Bob Gnarly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2004, 05:12 PM   #74
Glaive v.1
Rookie

here here i totally agree. Star Wars franchise people ain't likley to go out of business just coz of a few people postin sum pics. com on.

Old 02-23-2004, 10:00 AM   #75
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Alright guys lets get back on target - everyone has been challenged to find new *legal* spoiler pictures for us all.

The new HS pic is up (probably the last few days but I've been busy)

The new picture of Mon Mothma.

Old 02-23-2004, 11:57 PM   #76
toenail1

Quote:
In fact, I think it ruined the mystique that made Boba so cool by revealing every detail rather than letting us just imagine where he had come from.
it wasnt that big of a mistake, we already knew almost his whole past from Tales of the Bounty Hunters

Cellar door
toenail1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 12:04 AM   #77
toenail1

hmmm jabba is a little pissy, all because someone ruined your fun doesnt mean you have to ruin ours. dont worry, unless your afraid of me jumping through your computer screen and "ripping you a new one", which everyone is QUITE unable to do

Cellar door
Old 02-24-2004, 08:34 PM   #78
dark jedi 8
law abiding citizen:)

unless the little people in the computer are real! oh no! need to take my medication.

anyway, the pics were really cool and informative, keep up the good work!
dark jedi 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2004, 12:55 PM   #79
Wraith 8
Feral Druid

Current Game: World of Warcraft
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
YAYAYAYAYYAY TARKIN YAYAYAYYAYAYAYA

YES YES YES YES YES TARKIN WOOOHOOOO

man tarkin ROCKS! im SOOOOOO glad he is gonna be in there

SWGalaxies.net - Try some chocolate Gnorts
Fear.
Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong
The weak
The innocent
The corrupted
Fear
Fear is my ally
Wraith 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2004, 11:40 PM   #80
toenail1

hey, STTCT, great thread, those are some sweet pics, i wasnt really paying a whole lot of attention to ep. 3 until i read this thread

Cellar door
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread