lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Finding the Texture for an Armor
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2004, 11:59 PM   #1
Shimaon

Finding the Texture for an Armor

Could someone please help me out? I'm trying to find the filename for the texture of the Mandalorian Heavy Armor (g_a_class9004.uti). I've scrolled through the entire ERF texture pack and can't find it, if anybody can point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.
Shimaon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2004, 02:17 AM   #2
Kitty Kitty

Try
N_Mandalorian01, N_Mandalorian02, and N_Mandalorian03 for Mandalorian assault armors.

As for the one you specifically refered to... all the class 9 armors are:
PFBHnn or PMBHnn where nn is 01 through 07, and the main difference in any of the series there will be coloration changes.

*edit*
The difference between the pFbh and pMbh files is that F are for female players/NPCs, and M are for male btw..
*/edit*

Remember also that the way models work in KotOR, the armor model is "laid over" the player model.. so when you see the textures for those armors, realize it's all laid out in individual "chunks" so to speak, and not really put together or anything.

-Kitty

Kitty Kitty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Finding the Texture for an Armor