lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2004, 05:16 AM   #81
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Svafa shakes her head*

Svafa: There are much easier ways to handle this.

*She moves her arm from her side to around the guard's neck*

Svafa: While one of my coworkers retrieves their pass cards. Allow me to ask you about the security system of this installation.

*The guard looks a little confused and suddenly slumps. As he falls A tiny syringe is revealed in Svafa's palm. She has a cold smile across her face.

Heimdall captures the guard and props him up against the wall, as Svafa returns the syringe to a pouch on her belt and quickly moves to the control panel. With the infiltration skills of the Valkyries it was not a hard task to remove the panel top and rewire it.

The Door to the mines soon opens*

Svafa: Just as I thought, poor security. Well come on lets get going. The doors are going to shut in about four minutes.

*Svafa replaces the top of the manel, and she and Heimdall enter the mine*

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."

Last edited by Admiral; 02-16-2004 at 12:53 AM.
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 10:06 PM   #82
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Flax: Well I'm soory, I'm not a spy. That would be my mother, or my aunt.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #83
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((BD: I think you got the wrong character name there.))

Svafa: That is not very jedi like now is it.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-16-2004, 01:10 AM   #84
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Misae: Who says the Jedi are spies?

*Marin, Aidan, etc. follow into the mine, immediately facing the openings of over a dozen cavern halls. Carts are in front of most of the halls, full of bright crystals arranged by shape and color*

Guy: The map's line seems to go straight along the third path to the left. It seems to be forming as we go, stopping when we stop. We ought to do this quickly.

Aidan: I can hear mining workers down most of these caverns, but not in that one...

Marin: Not sure that's a good sign. *She takes a deep breath* I had better morph now.

----------

Pub

*Raschel listens behind the Irvines, trying to blend and regretting having nothing over the mithril armor she wore*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2004, 01:27 AM   #85
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Svafa laughs at Misea comment*

Svafa: Think young one, before you speak. I know most of you Jedi are no spies, but there was once a time when I knew a few great Jedi skilled in the arts of infiltration. But that was long before your time.

Heimdall: Let's keep moving

*The door closes and the group can only move a couple of meters before a man stops them. Svafa positions herself between the man and the morphing Marin*

Overseer: Wait, who are you?

Heimdall: We are preforming a surprise inspection, what is down that tunnel.

Overseer: It's abandoned, there is nothing but a deadend.

Heimdall: We'll see about that, We've been getting reports about thieves and I think I know where they are stealing so if you don't mind stand aside.

Overseer: Yes, sir but you will find nothing there.

*The overseer throws one last glance at the group before returning to his group of miners.*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-16-2004, 01:44 AM   #86
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Marin finishes her morph. She thought-speaks to Svafa*

Marin: <Thank you.>

*She has become a winged, cat-sized dragonlike creature with jewel-colored scales. She struts around and sniffs the air, then leaps into the air and flies a little down the mining passageway*

Marin: *in public thought-speech* <Aidan is right, I believe. I don't smell any active scents down this way. I do smell magic, though not the kind that is formed in a living being. I believe some of these crystals hold magic energy in them.>

Old 02-16-2004, 08:21 PM   #87
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall and Svafa follow Marin down the passage way. The walls had only a few small crystals in them, the larger ones having been mined a long time ago.

Time passed as they moved further down the mining tunnel, eventually they came to a deadend. On the wall that prevanted them from going any further there was an impression of a sword.*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-16-2004, 08:38 PM   #88
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Admiral: It doesn't really matter, since Taklin is dead. However, egg on my face.))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:52 PM   #89
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((True, but I wanted to make sure it was Hal talking.))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-17-2004, 05:28 AM   #90
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Mine

Guy: Strange. The line on the map continues past here.

Aidan: Looks like a dead end to me...

Marin: <That impression on the wall...is it just me, or does that look familiar?>

----------

Pub

*A surly white Twi'lek plunks down on the seat next to the Irvines*

Twi'lek: More off-worlders...Jedis, this time? *Eyeing Raschel and Orthos, who are eavesdropping a bit too obviously* You and your friends...odd sorts...*laughs semi-drunkenly* No offense meant mind you...Haven't had off-worlders visit here in four months...but believe it or not, you're not as strange as thast last group was here!

*The man next to the Twi'lek elbows him* Pay Rukol no mind, Master Jedis. He always talks like this when he's drunk. We don't want no trouble here...

Old 02-17-2004, 01:40 PM   #91
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Irvine "I see. A mining town is it?" *waves hand ever so slightly* "What else could you tell about this town?"

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 05:04 PM   #92
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos butts in*

Orthos: Last group? Who were they? And have you seen anyone that looks like me?

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 01:44 AM   #93
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: It does look familar I wonder.

*Heimdall draws his sword and holds it tip down right in front of the impression. What seems to be a strong magnetic force pulls the sword free of Heimdall and right into the impression. The rock wall envelopes the sword and the blade is completly swallowed by the wall.

Once that happens the wall swings backwards revealing another passage way. This passage was not that of a rough mining tunnel. Instead the floor was highly polished, the walls were straight and smooth. crystals jutting from the wall were luminous providing light.*

Heimdall: It did say it was a key, guess this is what it unlocked. So lets go forward.

*Heimdall enters the new passage while drawing his blaster*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-18-2004, 01:49 AM   #94
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Pub

Twi'lek: Well, great wages, that's for sure! But terrible working conditions...and the bosses are so paranoid about employee theft, but anyone who's inside their inner circles---

*to Orthos* What was that you said there, kid? Oh...well, er...*sizes up Orthos* Nope, no one that looked like you, and by the Sith, I would've remembered. Group of...four, was it? Maybe five? Force...well, they wore strange clothes, like nothing I'd ever seen before...Their leader dressed the strangest of all. Can't even begin to describe it. But he did have pointy ears, and weird skin color for a human. Anyway, they asked alot of questions about weird things. Something about "magic". I know they were looking for a "shadow" who traveled with a group of Jedi and some aliens. Something about birthmarks and green and blue creatures...*looks at Raschel* Hey, in fact you look like one of the beings he described. Friend of yours maybe?

Raschel: *shakes her head* No, I don't think so...

----------

Mine

*The group is taken aback by the sheer beauty of the gorgeously colored, glowing crystals jutting out of the walls, untouched by mining tools, growing like some sort of rainbow garden*

Marin: <It's...amazing.>

*Her dragon morph's senses are overwhelmed. Magic streams everywhere, which translates to the creature's brain as an all-you-can-eat buffet. Marin catches herself fluttering between crystal clusters, seeking out the strongest "tasting" bunch. With supreme effort, she squelches the dragon's mind and reasserts her control, just before she takes a large bite out of the nearest gem.

Somewhat disturbed, and slightly embarrassed as well, she lands and demorphs*

Marin: Alright. Business. Where does the map say to go now?

Last edited by Redwing; 02-18-2004 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:27 AM   #95
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Well it is a straight corridor so I'm going to have to say we go straight.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-18-2004, 12:54 PM   #96
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*WH Irvine looks at Irvine wen he hears taht Sith were on the planet.*

Irvine 'This "Twi'lek" seems to be not so rather weak mnded, good thing this is appy hour or else this might not of had worked' *words it out just incase the mind trick isn't exactly working* "Could you lead us to the mines?"

Old 02-18-2004, 04:54 PM   #97
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Elella: It really is beautiful. I....

*Notices a door to the side. If looks as if it has recently been unearthed and scratched open. A set of humanoid footprints leades out of the mine*

....Wonder where those go...

Old 02-18-2004, 09:20 PM   #98
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Pub

Twi'lek: Ehh? The mines? No one goes into the mines without supervision. Not even Jedis. That means you gotta be a worker. If you wanna register go to the registrar's office! Don't see why you'd wanna work in this hellhole, even if it does pay obscenely well... *gives the Irvines a long hard look* Maybe if you bribe the bosses enough, you might get a tour, if that's what you want...the mines 'emselves are on the southern outskirts, can't miss em even if you wanted to...

----------

Mines

Marin: Looks like someone's been here before...

*The group enters a large room. Crystals are everywhere, in a million shining, blinking, sparkling varieties. All shapes, colors and sizes imaginable grew from the walls, the ceiling, and the floor. Tiny paths wound through the crystals on the floor which had clearly been much larger once upon a time. The crystals nearly covered them over who knows how many ages*

Guy: The map indicates we simply need to reach the chamber on the other side of this room.

Aidan: "Simply"?

*The group picks their way separately along the tiny paths. Misae trips and cuts herself on one of the sharper crystals*

Misae: Sithspit! Stupid...Force... *She rights herself and keeps walking*

*Marin walks along the path nearest the walls of the room. Something about the crystals seemed to draw her to them. A certain bunch of deep purple crystals draws her attention the most. Looking at them, she notices they have a special depth to them, seeming almost as if the matter inside them was swirling, in motion, silky smooth despite the hardness of their exteriors...

She can't resist, and extends her hand to touch them. A warm, soothing feeling flows into her on contact. She could feel something inside her changing, but it never occurs to her to pull away. She stands transfixed, staring into the depths of the beautiful crystals, reaching out to touch them with both hands...*

Aidan: Marin? Marin?

*She doesn't answer. Aidan jumps over the sharp crystal patches and rows separating them, grumbling, and stands in front of her. She doesn't react. He pulls at her, and she appears to suddenly notice him*

Marin: Aidan? What's the matter with you?

Aidan: We're going to get left behind. The others are already all the way across the room.

Marin: Oh! Sorry, I got distracted...just look at these crystals...

Aidan: No, there's no time to look at crystals, Marin! We need to move. I wouldn't bet on the others coming back to look for us if we get lost or something.

*Marin looks at Aidan without really hearing him. She can feel some magic inside her, mixing around, seeping through her every pore, making her different...better...stronger. Aidan had never looked so small, even as she has to look two feet up at his face*

It's the crystals...they have power...they give power, they unlock power...gods' power...

*She realized that Aidan was worthless as he was now. Not like her. She felt as if she had been walking all her life wearing blinders, wearing chains in her mind. Now she was unfettered. Now she could see everything.

Yes, Aidan was worthless. But that didn't mean he didn't deserve what she now had. Hadn't she been just like him, only short minutes ago? Hadn't he he been her friend, always helped her - even if it was out of some misguided nobility?

She had to give him the power too. It was simple. All he had to do was touch the crystals and accept it like her.*

Marin: *in a condescending tone* It's okay, Aidan. Everything's going to be just fine. Could you break off one of those beautiful violet crystals for me? Off that cluster? *She points*

Aidan: *suspiciously, and taken aback by her tone and strange request* What? Why?

Marin: Please, Aidan? For me?

*Aidan looks at her even more suspiciously, but reaches up and with his gargoyle's strength, breaks the cluster of rectangular purple crystals off the wall. As he does so his eyes change. Then his expression changes, and Marin knows he understands now too*

Marin: *smiling wickedly* Told you everything was going to be fine, didn't I?

Last edited by Redwing; 02-18-2004 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:40 PM   #99
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*The door that had opened for the group silently closes and seals itself.

Heimdall, was at the otherside of the room when he looked back to see Marin and Aidan lagging behind. He also looked and didn't immediatly see Elella.*

Heimdall thinking: Maybe, she went to explore that side passage, or she could be with the others and I just missed her, but regardless those two need to hurry up

*Heimdall walks over to Marin and Aidan*

Heimdall: This is no time to be picking crystals. We need to keep going so please pick up the pace.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-18-2004, 09:48 PM   #100
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Marin watches Heimdall come over. She looks at the crystals in her hand.

Heimdall was arrogant, had threatened to kill her once upon a time, and was sometimes aggravating. But all that was only because of his attitude. He didn't see like she knew he was capable of seeing. But he had saved her life, and Aidan's.

And she liked him.

There was only one thing to do.*

Marin: You don't understand yet. But soon you will.

*Before Heimdall can react, she reaches up and presses a crystal to his face*

Old 02-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #101
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall slightly confused sweeps away Marin hands*

Heimdall: Come now all three of us are behind.

*Heimdall shakes his head, there seemed to be a buzzing inside his brain.

The three of them make their way to the otherside of the room. Where the group is waiting.*

Svafa: Heimdall are you alright?

Heimdall: *in an angry tone* I'm fine.

*Svafa nods, and figures that she will find out later when they are alone. For now she should concentrate on the job ahead of them.

On this side of the room stood a large door, similar to the ones that had come before them, the ones that always led to the next key and map.

Heimdall removed the key, and sure enough it opened the doors revealing a large chamber with a lone pedistal containing two objects.

Heimdall enters the chamber, the buzzing in his head was getting worse. He stands be the pedestal looking at the new key and map. He pauses there, his shoulders slump for a moment but he quickly regains his posture*

Svafa *with slight concern*: Heimdall, is everything alright.

Heimdall: Yes, sister from now on.

*Svafa is slightly confused at his answer. She then begins hearing the chanting of a spell, a dangerous one if she remembers. By instinct Svafa draws her sword and approaches her brother.

Svafa touches Heimdall's shoulder. Heimdall twirls and with his palm facing Svafa begins a new spell.*

Svafa *looking into Heimdall's eyes and wishpers*: no.

*Heimdall finishes his spell and a powerful force moves from his plam lifting Svafa and throwing her across the chamber. Svafa hits a wall hard and falls the the ground. Her sword clatters down beside her.

Heimdall has a grin on his face. He raises his arms and begins a new spell. In an instant the ceiling creaks and begins to crumble. A wall of rock seperates Heimdall, Marin and Aidan from the rest of the group. Laughing aloud*

Heimdall: Come little ones we are leaving those fools behind.

*The cave in left an opening to the surface. Heimdall began climbing rock to reach it*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-18-2004, 10:34 PM   #102
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Room

Misae: WHAT IN THE FORCE JUST HAPPENED!

*Guy is slightly pinned under the rock slide, but his suit protects him as he slides out*

Guy: Heimdall took the key. But not the replacement map. *He holds it up* One problem. It's blank.

Misae: Sithspit! I knew this was too easy!

----------

Outside

*Marin and Aidan climb as well*

Aidan: Little ones? *He speaks in an offended tone, but one completely different in attitude from the way he had talked to Heimdall before* Let's not start that.

Marin: None of us are the little ones anymore. *She thinks a moment* What a shame. I would have liked Guy to join us too. The others are too foolish to deserve this power, I think. All those silly pompous Jedi and that unpleasant woman Svafa.

Aidan: Just as well anyway - Guy might have betrayed us to the Shadows.

Marin: Oh! You still don't know what Guy is? Oh, no matter. He can tell you himself once we find him again, if I change him.

Aidan: What should we do now, though?

Marin: Isn't that obvious? Whatever we please!

Old 02-18-2004, 11:49 PM   #103
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine got a slight disappointed at the mind trick failing.*

Irvine 'No bother, I'd got the information that I wanted, and besides from what is seemed the other's presence's went south anyway. Seems like I should have stayed with them, we'll jsut catch up now.'

*Irvine raises his head from thinking about it.*

Irvine *slightly arching forward in his seat, as if to bow* "Thank you, myself, my apprentence, and my companions shall..."

*Irvine then spins around, facing south, he felt the presences of a few of the others twist and become slightly demented, then pain from a few of the others.*

Irvine *In a calm yet firm voice.* "We need to go to the mines, we need to go now. Something just happened down there, not sure what." *turning to the alien* "I'd ask if you could come too, we need someone, who's familar with the area. I'm sorry to break with your rules, but there is something going on in those mines."

Old 02-19-2004, 05:46 AM   #104
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Twi'lek: *laughs drunkenly* Sorry, Jedis! Love to help, but I ain't one of the bosses, so I ain't got a pass. Can't get in the mines without a pass. And even if I could, I definitely wouldn't want to cross the beings in charge here...especially with all the credits they pay. Heh heh...

Old 02-20-2004, 11:12 PM   #105
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "Well sorry to say it, but I have a hunch that there's a group of people down there, and I don't think they got a pass. Be it on yourself that you don't follow, but I have to go and check it out for myself. Orthos, Raschel, if you wish to follow..."

*Irvine stands and begins out he door, WH Irvine with a slight paniced look stands up also suddenly and follows.*

Last edited by Kuuki; 02-20-2004 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:13 AM   #106
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos exits to come face to face with...himself.
A slightly more muscular and scarred version. The life in the mines hadn't been kind to this doppleganger*

Orthos: You...what are you?

Gortick: Two...become one? No! You are not me! What are you?!

Old 02-21-2004, 09:49 PM   #107
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Pub

*From inside the pub, the half-drunk Twi'lek and his partner notice Orthos and Gortick*

Twi'lek: Hey! Look, Uiter! It's the Scamp who haunts the mines!

Human: It is! And...wait...that Jedis looks just like him!

Raschel: Orthos?! You have a twin?!

----------

Mines

*The dust settles*

Guy: Misae? Do you see Svafa? Or Ellela and Hal?

Misae: Don't tell me they're with them, too...Guy, what the Sith is going on?

*Guy has a scanner out already, and waits a minute observing it before answering*

Guy: There's powerful magic in here. I'm not sure but I can take a guess it's mind-altering.

Misae: I'm certainly not mind-altered!

Guy: I know. I detect strong trace magic where Heimdall, Marin and Aidan took when they entered this room. They must have picked up something. But the trail is fading too fast for me to follow it backwards. The magic traces aren't on us.

Misae: So where are the others? Have they gone mad too?

*A rumble echoes through the caverns. Chunks of crystals and debris fall from the ceiling*

Guy: They could be trapped. We should try to find them, but be careful.

Last edited by Redwing; 02-22-2004 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:02 AM   #108
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Mine

*Svafa stands slowly, and picks up her sword. Her suit of armor had for the most part protected her from the fall. Svafa did recieve a cut on the forehead from what happened. Blood ran down the side of her face. Reaching up she examines the cut briefly.

As she examined the cut pain shoots through her head has her fingers gently probed the wound. Takine a few deep breathes Svafa focuses her mind and the pain quickly susbides. She was lucky the cut was not serious, and the blood should substain shortly. Do a quickly assesment of her health, she found that things could have been worse. Other then the cut Svafa was sore from the force of the impact, twisted an ankle and had a headache.

Sheathing her sword she walks towards Guy and Misea, her pace is steady with no limp, even though with ever step pain shoot through her leg. Svafa much rather die, then have to face what may lie in front of her.*

----------------------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: Well little ones, I personally plan on killing anyone foolish enough to cross my path.

*A man walks in front of Heimdall. Heimdall causually draws his balserts and plants a blot in the man's head, killing the man instantly.*

Heimdall: See.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-22-2004, 07:15 AM   #109
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Mine

Guy: Svafa? *He looks at his scanner for a moment, then studies her* You look injured...

Misae: Svafa? Do you know what's happening? Was this something else you didn't feel like mentioning?

----------

Surface

Marin: Well that's not much fun. Too ordinary.

*Two other civilians see the man fall. One yells in shock, the other draws a blaster rifle*

Aidan: I disagree. What other good are these beings to us? *He raises his hand, and blue-white lines of energy leap off his fingers, incinerating the man's blaster rifle and completely removing his arm. Another burst of energy rips his neck apart, cutting off the man's dying scream. Aidan smiles as his companion runs*

Aidan: How interesting. I've never killed someone like that before. I must say I'm not disappointed.

Marin: But Aidan, if you kill all your toys, what will you have left to play with?

Old 02-22-2004, 07:31 AM   #110
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Mines

Svafa: No really, what was your fist clue the blood running down my face. *Turning a cold look to Misea* Please try to use some logic in that brain of yours.

-------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: Then we go to another planet have some fun, maybe pick out some good breeders so we can constantly replenish our supply. Although torture is also a fun way to spend an evening.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-22-2004, 07:42 AM   #111
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Mines

Misae: That wasn't an answer!

Guy: Misae, I think if she had known in advance she would've ducked.

*He keeps looking at his scanner*

----------

Surface

Marin: Torture does sound more interesting. Especially with all the creatures I can morph... *she thinks a moment, then snaps her fingers* I have it! Heimdall, Aidan, we need to go back to our ship.

Aidan: Already? Why?

Marin: I still have the reconstructed Escafil device. If you and I can shapeshift, I think Heimdall ought to be able to do so as well.

Aidan: Me, shapeshift?

Marin: Yes, remember? You used the blue cube some time ago. You don't have any morphs yet, but that can be easily remedied.

Old 02-22-2004, 01:20 PM   #112
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Even though Irvine had stopped in curosity about the two Ortho's, it didn't stop him from sensing death.*

Irvine "Now I am sure of it! I sense pain and death."

*Irvine starts off in the direction only for WH Irvine to barely follow behind.*

Old 02-22-2004, 04:38 PM   #113
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Can you clarify which group in the mine Elella is with? I'm a little confused]

Orthos: Syrnl?

Gortick: My father? No...but you are. Him...

*He grabs Orthos and begins punching him in the face*

WHY DID HE TAKE YOU AND LEAVE ME HERE! WHY! WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T! WE'RE TWINS DAMMIT! DON'T YOU KNOW! AREN'T YOU THE SMART ONE! WHY THE **** WAS I LEFT HERE!

Old 02-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #114
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((It depends Deac. Do you want Ella to explore that door she saw. If so then she is alone, otherwise she would be with Guy, Misea, Svafa (and I assume Hal) ))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-22-2004, 07:02 PM   #115
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*SMACK*

*Gortlick gets hit with a strong right hook from WH Irvine who desided to turn back around.*

WH Irvine "LOOK! I DON'T KNOW YOUR STORY HERE, BUT FRANKLY WE DON'T GOT TIME FOR IT RIGHT NOW. Now my..." *sighs* "Master sensed somethign down that way, I recomend that you come, we can sort this out later! Orthos, you okay?"

Old 02-22-2004, 07:15 PM   #116
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Actually Deac, there's been multiple cave-ins, so Ellela (and Hal) got separated from the group. You can either keep her lost or have her rejoin Misae, Guy and Svafa.

She wouldn't be with the other group (the evil ones) because they left alone))

*Raschel points her normal blaster at Gortick*

Raschel: I don't care how much you look like my friend. Hit him again, and you'll regret it.

Old 02-23-2004, 04:50 PM   #117
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Gortick begins crying. Before them is a person who has been screwed royally since birth*

Orthos: I...had this. *He holds up the birthmark*. I didn't want it...but he did...Dad...wasn't very nice.

-----------------------------------

*Elella finds herself seperated. She turns to see the door from before. Entering she finds drawings on the wall, childlike drawings of a family, and a dagger with a crest on it.

House Darkstar.

She draws her lightsaber, and begins to hack through the rubble*

Old 02-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #118
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Sorry Guys, been away.))

Hal: So the map has gone blank? You want me to cut us out. *draws sabre.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 02-23-2004, 11:28 PM   #119
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Guy sees Hal come from another pile of rubble*

Guy: Hal. *He holds up his scanner for a moment, to confirm whether Hal has been magically mind-altered like the escaped trio, as Hal speaks* Yes. The new map remains blank. I believe if we're to proceed in this quest, we're going to have to deal with the remaining members of the group. They're under some kind of magic effect that's...apparently altered their minds.

*The group hears the faint hum of another lightsaber*

Misae: Is that Ellela...

Old 02-24-2004, 12:10 AM   #120
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Svafa: Have you thought that this is not part of the quest and the only reason why the map is blank is because we do not have the key....

---------------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: So, you want to find someone to torture. Or we could blow up some houses.

no ale 'til drunk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises