lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darth Revan Disguise
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-27-2004, 05:33 AM   #1
Cpt. Needa
Lurker

Darth Revan Disguise

I am trying to find a Darth Revan Disguise, a way to be able to look like the badass Revan with the mask and robe. I tried Holowan Cloak works but when I use the give item cheat all I get is a grenade with no description. I also have Holowan emporium files in the override folder but I do not have the Holowan Emporium armband in my save game.
Cpt. Needa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2004, 11:47 AM   #2
Syphadeus
Rookie

I use Talchia's Carnival 1.0 MOD, which makes it so that you choose the Darth Revan skin from the beginning of the game.

You can get it here: http://home.t-online.de/home/Talchia/CarnivalMOD1_0.zip

The advantage of using it is that you don't need to spawn any items once you're playing the game, you don't have to periodically re-activate the shield (because it gets deactivated at certain critical cutscenes etc) and you also get a proper Darth Revan picture portrait for your character, instead of it looking like the generic model you chose.

The MOD also gives you the ability to play as Master Uthar with Revan's Robes, a Trandoshan, a Rodian, a Duros or a Nikto (the black vulkar aliens).
Syphadeus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2004, 03:43 PM   #3
Cpt. Needa
Lurker

thanks
Old 01-27-2004, 04:37 PM   #4
Cpt. Needa
Lurker

I am having some trouble getting the mod to work....which model do I select when I create a new character ?

Nevermind....it was because I was trying to use a female PC......
Old 01-27-2004, 04:58 PM   #5
Syphadeus
Rookie

Yeah, the character models also appear without heads when selecting them at the beginning of the game (well, they did for me anyway) but they look perfectly fine once you're in the game and playing.

I've played through up to the 3rd Star Map with the Revan model so far and it's only reverted back to the character model without a head once, and that was when I first entered the sewers on Taris. All you have to do if that happens is go to you inventory and unequip your armour or clothes and then re-equip them again.
Syphadeus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Darth Revan Disguise