lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Whimseyboy's progress post!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-01-2004, 07:49 PM   #1
Whimseyboy

Whimseyboy's progress post!

Its time for whimseyboys progress post *audience claps* today we are going to talk about how the audience thinks the progress is going on the game STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT *audience claps again* My personnal thoughts about the game by watching the in game trailer is it has its base of the game ready and a prefabricated demo might come out soon just chipping a piece of of the game off the massive chunk of game that is there.
Ahh yes you in the back. *you reply about the progress*

Whim
Whimseyboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2004, 12:15 AM   #2
Craftsman

(Ahem) Yes i am a Lucasarts representive for Lucasarts and you jsut like to say that unless your makin the game theres no chance of a demo, but please, anotehr gentlemen in the front has a question'
Craftsman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2004, 01:22 AM   #3
Whimseyboy

Well I can only hope that the demo will come out but the suprise guest will be *drum roll* craftsmen come on down *craftsmen comes down* so I hear your a representative so what do you think of the progress so far for the fans watching?
*craftsmen replys*

Whim
Old 02-02-2004, 03:21 AM   #4
Craftsman

This might come to shock to u but the material are viewing is over 1 year old. Lucasarts thought it best to really surprise u folk at E3 where the lastest model of the game will be put on display. (Phone rings) If u will excuse me.
Craftsman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2004, 10:27 AM   #5
dj_raider
Rookie

I hope the single player will be a more intense and fastpaced version of Freedom Fighters, while I fear the multiplayer part will be chaotic and confusing... even though there's put a great effort into balacing the game, so gamers will co-operate. Still, I'm very excited about the game, and hope I won't get dissapointed with the gameplay.

Prequel Trilogy, yes thank you!
dj_raider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2004, 12:53 AM   #6
Whimseyboy

Woo

I am shocked over one year? wow please go on*craftsmen replys*

Whim
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Whimseyboy's progress post!