lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Adventure of the Jedi's
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2004, 05:41 AM   #41
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Basically, we're just waiting that JM arrives into Tepe's ship. Then we're off))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 08:36 AM   #42
Ziechel

Ziechel said: "Im sorry about that."he said. "I dont want to become a dark jedi.", he added excusing. "I still need training. Maybe Craig can teach me something with the lightsaber, i never wielded a gun. I already played a bit with my fathers old lightsaber, while he put it out under his jacket, smiling and hoping to impress malia.
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #43
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Once the group was on the ship, the man waited a few minutes. Finally he sprang out of his hiding place and made a quick jog to the ship. Once there he managed to hide in the shadows once again.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #44
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe felt that the man he was waiting for was on the ship and a crew member came to him, sying that the engine was fixed. "We shall leave emmediatly" Tepe said and walked to the command deck. He sat down on the chair and looked as the other sat in other chairs infront of he's

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-16-2004, 08:11 AM   #45
Shimaon

As the rader on the main panel began bleeping madly, Shimaon suddenly woke up and slammed the button to stop the sound in a sleepy daze. Regaining his senses, he saw that his prey was leaving the planet. Flicking on the rest of the power switches, the sleek, black shape of the Night's Cloak began to move through the starry expanse of space.

((You were leaving, right?))

Shimaon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2004, 08:24 AM   #46
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yup))

he ship blasted to space and headed towards the moon. The ship's defence's were up but only 40% was up, making it an easy target. The turrets were manned and 100% ready. Tepe looked the huge screen on the side of the window. He pressed a button and a hologram of the scanner came infront of him. "Hmm... Identify those ship's. I don't want any bounty hunter's on my tail" Tepe commanded and looked the screen again, seeing that something was was following them. "Shields to 70%! Now!!" Tepe shouted as the ship got ripped by a heavy fire of something covered as a cargo ship. The turrets started to blast the ship into peaces but the shield's were too good. Then three turrets started to fire at the ball shaped shield generator. As it blowed up, The ship started to get heavy hit's. The attacking ship fled and Tepe smiled. "Jump to hyperspace!" Tepe commanded and he heard soon countdown. "Jumping in hyperspace in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jumping to hyperspace now" as the ship blasted to hyperspace.

((I was NOT talking about you, Shimaon. That was somekind of a pirate ship or something. Shimaon, you attack when we jump out from hyperspace. You have tailed us or something ))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-16-2004, 12:07 PM   #47
Ziechel

When they jumped into hyperspace, Ziechel felt a sudden sickness. He wouldnt get his training if he shows weakness, he thought and managed himself to look normal.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:14 PM   #48
Shimaon

((Through the magic that is JK3, I am able to give you guys a rough idea of what Shimaon looks like... (btw, I realized he just doesn't look right without the jetpack, but he won't do anything fancy like fly-by lightsaber attacks with it...

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon01.jpg
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon02.jpg
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon03.jpg

Yep...))
Quickly tracing the hyperspace trail the ship had left behind, Shimaon engaged the Night's Cloak into following it and it shot off into hyperspace as well.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:30 PM   #49
Ziechel

[Shimaon better be Boba or Jango. Looks the same]

Ziechel went over to Craig, deciding it was time to ask if he could train him. "heya here" he said, as Craig didnt seem to notice him. Maybe he was meditating. "I thought about training.." Ziechel said. "With the lightsaber" Craig replied: "and you want me to teach you?" "ya, maybe..."
Old 02-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #50
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe's ship jumped out from hyperspace and flew slowly towards their destination. Tepe pushed a button on his chair and a lightsaber cam out from one spot, held by a robot arm. "We shall land soon. Get yourself ready. The guards will be weak minded so we should get lightsaber's in... but their law's could be changed. I have heard that the jedi's and the sith's have lightsaber's allready in use" Tepe said. Stepping away from his chair and walking towards the group as the ship got fired by something. "Something is attacking us!!" one of the men shouted and Tepe rushed back into his chair. "Shield at 100!! 30% of shields go to the shield generator" Tepe commanded as the turret's fired back, not hitting the target

((Here where you come in, Shimaon))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 03:54 PM   #51
Ziechel

"What do i have to do, Commander?" Ziechel shouted very loud to impress the others. He wanted to be perfect to become a jedi.
"i think we are being attacked by a bounty hunter or so," Tepe answered.
"but what shall i do?"
Old 02-19-2004, 04:03 PM   #52
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Sit tight and hope that our shields hold it" Tepe answered

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 11:03 PM   #53
Shimaon

((Ack, ack, my bad, sorry for taking so long))

Shifting his thrusters as he followed the ship ahead of him, Shimaon's finger twitched in between the laser and ion triggers. Of all of the times for his memory to fail him. Did his employer want her alive or dead?
To be safe, Shimaon slammed his index finger down on the ion trigger, keeping a firm hold while he manuevered to keep the ship in sight.

Old 02-20-2004, 04:31 PM   #54
Ziechel

That was enough for Ziechel. The damn bounty hunter or whatever it was, shot at them. He ran through the ship while searching some weapons or empty turrets to shoot from. As he found a slightly damaged one finally, he jumped on it, put the controls on and searched for his target
Old 02-20-2004, 04:53 PM   #55
Grace
Forumite

Malia 'sat tight' as Tepe said. Her thoughts raced over who could be trying to get them. Was it because of her? She hated to think that she could be the cause of this sudden attack... then again, she wasn't the only person who was wanted... right?
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 08:50 PM   #56
Ziechel

Finally, after tepes ship had to hold against some shots, their persuer appeared at the side window where Ziechel sat. He shot once, but the shot missed his target by some 20 feet. after the second shot the machine cracked a bit and started smoking, and after the third shot, which missed their enemy only some inches, the machine broke down.
Ziechel stole himself away and hoped not to be gotten because he destroyed the easy damaged machine
Old 02-21-2004, 08:54 PM   #57
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((*Coughtgodmodingcought*))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-21-2004, 09:42 PM   #58
Ziechel

[hm this time i didnt do something strange did i? only thing is i didnt die in an explosion on OUR ship]

Last edited by Ziechel; 03-19-2004 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:40 AM   #59
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((You should think before you post:
-Do you destroy domeone else's vehicle when he's on/in it
-Are you invincible
-Do you kill someone befor he can reply
There's some keythings that you shouldt think. But now my moderator-wannabeing away ))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-22-2004, 07:49 AM   #60
Ziechel

((YA thats it, i didnt destroy someones vehicle, i didnt kill someone, im not invincible/undestroyable))

It may be my bad english (if that sounds like i killed shimaon)
NO i didnt the turret where my char was sitting explode
Old 02-25-2004, 11:42 AM   #61
Shimaon

((Yeah, I can see how Tepe might be able to take it that way, but from what I got was, he fired the turret three times, and the turret blew up, so he walked away, it never even once hit my ship))

Old 02-25-2004, 11:54 AM   #62
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, sorry. Read it wrong, my bad))

"

- Carl Sagan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Adventure of the Jedi's