lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A space pirate's life is the life for me....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2004, 05:46 PM   #81
Grace
Forumite

Malia ran to a the turrets, eager for somethign to do. She turned it on and looked around, but found nothing to shoot at, not even a warning shot. She stayed where she was because she knew that this would be where the action came from.
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 01:59 PM   #82
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Milo stared at the pair of Z-95s that flew out beyond firing range. He frowned, "Hmm, appears Tepe's got more friends than I had guessed. Katie, I want IDs on them before we start shooting. I wanna know who I'm killing."

Kate whistled and did as told. Milo watched the aurabesh data appear on the monitor and he furrowed his brow, "Shadrak? Never heard of him.... He must be a pal of Tepe's. Who's the other one?"

Kate took a moment longer and Milo's face scowled when he saw who it was, "Otto? Ahh, the bastard has a name."

Milo thumbed the comm switch, "Malia? Zofire? Aim for the second Headhunter. Blow it outta space if possible. Disable the first; I want him alive."

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #83
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Shady made a sudden stop and was now under the Gundark. "Well well. Otto the bounty hunter... We meet again..." Shady mumbled as he started to shoot straight to the engines of the other Z-95.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe grabbed a small metal thingy from his sleeve and started to smash the electric lock on the cuffs. nothing happened.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #84
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ekire shot the piece of metal right out of Tepe's hand, not harming anything else.
"That won't work. Try it again and I'll aim a little higher."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #85
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe grunted and smashed the cuffs to the chair and attacked towards Ekire. His hand was going towards Ekire's face and his other hand was disabling the blaster. When Ekire was on the ground, Tepe said: "You just had to make me do that, ha?" and sat down on the chair again so nothing else would happen that he hadn't beleave to happen

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-15-2004, 03:17 PM   #86
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Otto rolled hard port and watched as the scarlet blaster bolts from Shady's Z-95 streaked past him. Sithspit, that was close! Heh, no matter. Shady got sloppy, he's caught in one of those anomolies that that Imperial Officer told me about. Time to switch ships.

Otto left the sector and headed back to the space station to get his newly obtained spacecraft.

Milo watched as Shady's ship froze in place and its systems started shutting down according to the sensor readings. He looked to Kate, "Weapons are down. Shields are down. Engines are down. Life support is failing. Katie, get a tractor beam on that guy and get ready to throw him in the brig along with Tepe."

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:54 PM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ekire drew a blaster he kept hidden up his sleeve. It was set to stun and he shot Tepe with it.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-15-2004, 08:07 PM   #88
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire didn't even had a chance to open fire. She stayed on the turrets seat for a moment. "Why am I working with criminals?".

Zofire gets up and heads towards the main deck. With a quick flick of her wrist, Zofire tosses a little device to the back of the ship. "When the time is right, I'll push the buttom and cause a blast. This way they will think it is caused by another ship shots." Zofire signs quickly to R9 to move away. R9 goes towards the left of Zofire.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 11:03 PM   #89
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Otto returned in the cargo hauler and saw Shady was caught in an anomoly. The Gundark was busy towing him in. This would be his chance of action.

He smiled to himself as he scanned the ship before moving into attack range, Some sorta det pack in the aft of the ship. The girl must've decided to help me. Shady's timing couldn't have been better either. Milo can't act fast enough to disable the tractor beam and bring his defenses online.

Otto continued to near the Gundark undetected. These anomolies must be disrupting his sensors. He hasn't aborted in towing Shady. 5 klics.... 4 klics.... 3 klics.... 2 klics.... 1....

Otto smiled after coming into range and squeezed the trigger.

Old 02-16-2004, 01:15 AM   #90
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire notices that the ship rocked. "We are under attack again." Zofire yells out.

Zofire rushes to a turret and is followed by R9. "Okay...now is the time." she thought to herself. Zofire pushes a small button on her armor and sets the detpack off.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-16-2004, 01:20 AM   #91
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ekire took a quick glance at the sensors. They confirmed his suspicions. He ran over to Milo.
"There was no ship near the area of the last explosion. Unless they're cloaked, it's impossible for the blast to have come from outside.

Old 02-16-2004, 06:32 PM   #92
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Isn't Otto's ship firing at the Gundark? If it is, then the ship's sensors could detect Otto's ship.)

Old 02-17-2004, 12:18 AM   #93
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, but wouldn't the ship be detected near the tractor beam, not behind the ship, where the pack detonated))

Old 02-18-2004, 09:12 PM   #94
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

((meh, joke misunderstood but what's said is said and I'll go with it and explain the error))

Milo looked at a monitor and nodded, "You're right. No one coulda inflicted that much damage from that far of range. What are you suggesting?"

Kate whistled her thoughts and Milo read them and explained to Ekire, "Perhaps the anomolies are affecting Otto's weapons systems and giving them more power. I'm not an expert, but I've heard of incidents like it happening near the beginning of the Civil War in a skirmish between the Rebels and Imps---"

An alarm went off and Milo snapped his attention to a technical readout of the Gundark, "Aww, Sithspit! We're losing coolant pressure in the primary tank! Katie, go and see what you can do. Ekire, go get Tepe's friend and throw him in the brig. His ship should be retrieved by now. I'll take us deeper into the expanse; hopefully I'll lose Otto in one of the anomolies. It's the best we can hope for."

Old 02-18-2004, 09:56 PM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ekire ran to the hangar, roughly pushed Shady out of his ship and roughly threw him in the brig, stunning both Tepe (again for good measure) and him with his blaster, not wanting any distractions. He then ran back to the bridge.
"Done. Anything else?"

Old 02-19-2004, 06:59 AM   #96
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Long time no see, Shady" Tepe said quietly and heard an answer: "Yeah, you know... Business is business. Can't leave it alone without a good chief"

((You see the resemblance with Tepe and Shady and Luke and Han))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 05:58 PM   #97
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"R9. Help Kate with that." Zofire says. R9 goes towards kate and extends a little arm from inside. He quickly works on it.

Zofire tries to help out. She thought to herself, "Good thing they didn't suspect it was me." She dismounts herself from the turret's seat and look over to the sensors. "Seems like we have to land soon or we'll be sitting ducks." Zofire says.

Old 02-20-2004, 04:58 PM   #98
Grace
Forumite

"It had to be sabatoge," Malia muttered to herself, thinking about the explosion. "No way a ship could have snuck up on us like that. But who did it? Probably somebody back before we took off."
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 09:03 PM   #99
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Milo, I'm gonna check out the damage." Said Ekire, and headed for the back of the ship.

Old 02-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #100
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Kate had a report ready by the time Ekire arrived. She beeped and chirped to him and her binary code was translated onto a monitor. The hyper drive would be rendered useless in a matter of hours and there would not be enough coolant for a jump of a few parsecs.

The damage was indeed internal and she suspected Tepe of being the sabateur.

Milo struggled at the controls of the Gundark. Otto had somehow mapped out the sector of space and avoided all the anomolies. He yelled into a comlink, "How's it look, Katie? Aww, Sithspit! I can't shake him. We have enough coolant pressure for one last jump and I'd rather risk it then being blown into space dust by this goon."

He switched the frequency of the comlink so everyone on the ship could here, "This is the captain speaking, we're about to experience some brief turbulence. Please brace for impact."

Pushing the levers foward, Milo watched the stars transform into a tunnel of light as they went to lightspeed.

Old 02-22-2004, 12:43 AM   #101
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire straps R9 against the wall. "You know what, I'm gonna fix it right away." she says to R9. Zofire regrets damaging the ship and quickly works on the wires that were messed up. She figures out which wire should be connected and pulls some spare wires out of one of the pockets on her belt. She quickly connects them quickly. "That should do it. After all, I did built my own ship." Zofire mends the wires. "Check if it works now." she shouts to Milo.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:44 AM   #102
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ekire watches Zofire fix the wires. He then walked over to Milo.
"I disagree with Kate's report. Unless Tepe can get to the back to the ship and back to his cell in less than a minute, he's innocent." He whispered. He pointed to his wristchrono (watch), which helped him tell how long he had been unconcious in certain situations.

Old 02-23-2004, 08:27 PM   #103
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

The Gundark was in another part of the galaxy, well out of the known regions of space. Dooru had mapped this region out and this held the coordinates of his last known location. They were close. Everyone was on the bridge now, save for Tepe and Shady. Kate was flying the ship, Milo and Ekire stood apart from the rest.

Milo nodded to Ekire and agreed out of Zofire's earshot range, "Yeah, I was suggesting he planted a bomb before you captured him but it would appear we have another suspect. Kate shoulda been able to fix that first. Afterall, she is the chief mechanic onboard. Keep your eye on Zofire. I didn't trust her much but I'm doubting her word more and more...."

Old 02-23-2004, 09:06 PM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I told you we shouldn't have trusted a bounty hunter." Said Ekire. "My guess is Otto convinced her on our last stop, she's been more detached since then."

Old 02-24-2004, 09:10 PM   #105
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"Hmm, that must be it. I don't wanna throw her in the brig with Tepe though and no way in hell I'm letting him out. What should we do?"

Old 02-24-2004, 11:42 PM   #106
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Keep watching her."

Old 02-25-2004, 01:49 PM   #107
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire gets up from where she is at and sits next to R9. While sitting, she notices Jokemaster glazing her way many times, but ignored him. She pushes a small button of her forearm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the docking bay of the cantina, many thieves try to get to Zofire's Slave II, but were shocked once they touched it. "Damn it" one thief said to another. All of a sudden, ship starts it's engines up. "What the?" the other thief said. Moments later the force field diminishes and the Slave II blasts to space.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 PM   #108
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Milo looks Zofire's way and sees her look away when he tries to make eye contact with her. He nods to Ekire, "OK. I suppose that's all we can do right now. We're near our objective so if she pulls anything, we can just leave her on the planet to die."

He looks to the star map Kate had made and informs everyone, "Alright, we're nearing the last known coordinates of Mathyu Dooru's ship. We'll be there in another four and a half hours so I suggest you get some rest. I've been running scans on long range sensors since we got in this sector and it appears it is uninhabited and very hospitable. Prepare for a bit of hiking and digging. Dooru's ship is buried in the surface some ways down, not sure how far yet. We'll need to tunnel through the ground to an entrance and then deal with the ghost crew if you believe in that sorta thing before we get to the cargo hold."

Old 02-25-2004, 09:33 PM   #109
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I don't believe in ghosts, only in long-lasting security systems." Says Ekire.

Old 02-26-2004, 01:29 AM   #110
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire unstraps R9 and goes to one of the rooms the is unoccupied. R9 quickly follows her. Once in the room Zofire presses a button to slide the door to the entrance of the room down. She whispers to R9, "Stay guard R9, I don't trust these people."

Zofire places a pistol underneath her pillow. She then takes off her armor and sets it aside next to her. Zofire rests on top of the bed face up and places her hands underneath the pillow. She grabs the gun with her right hand just in case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Slave II continues to journey thru space. It follows the signal that is given off by Zofire's armor and blasts into hyperspace.

Old 03-02-2004, 11:17 PM   #111
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
A few minutes later Ekire walked over to Zofire's room and knocked on the door.

Old 03-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #112
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

R9 beeps and Zofire wakes up. She heard the knocking continue. "Who is it?" Zofire shouts as she rubs her right eye with her hand.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:47 PM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"It's Ekire, we're almost at our destination, nap time's over."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > A space pirate's life is the life for me....