lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trouble copying certain files
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-31-2004, 01:45 PM   #1
Nirvana19105
Lurker

Trouble copying certain files

Hi, i'm trying to play grim fandango on an XP machine, and have tried just about everything in the sticky to get it to run. Copying the files and editing the registry seems like it would help, since gameply is fine, but cutscenes seem to slow to a halt. Unfortunately, i'm having trouble copying certain files, despite using isobuster. The files are VOX0003.LAB, YEAR0MUS, YEAR1MUS, and YEAR3MUS. If there is somewhere i can find copies of these files, or if some one here would be willing to transfer them to me, please let me know. My email address is Nirvana19105@hotmail.com, or contanct me with instant messenger at Nirvana19105. Thanks for your help!
Nirvana19105 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Trouble copying certain files