lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Level 20 ++ ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-04-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
svinoi
Lurker

Question Level 20 ++ ?

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has yet managed to sort out a mod that extends the number of player levels to more than 20. I know there was some discussion of this right after christmas but having only just returned here, that thread seems long dead.

tvm.
svinoi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
Kitty Kitty

So far as I've been able to determine, it SEEMS hard-coded.

Not to say that it definitely is (yet), but nothing I've tried so far has managed to get anyone (PC or NPC of any class) to go beyond a TOTAL of 20 levels.

In all honesty, it will really sorta surprise me if it actually turns out to be hard coded, as that's not something I would expect due to how much "configuration" you can do with respect to level advancement and such. But I haven't found any way to change it as of yet.

-Kitty

Kitty Kitty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2004, 04:58 AM   #3
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Kitty what files have you tried to edit.

I think i edited about 26 2da's up to lvl 30, but the game would only reconize 21 when auto leveling and when I i hit level up the game would crash. I know there is more than just editing the 2da's, but I don't know enough yet to know where to look.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Level 20 ++ ?