lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: All aboard hell
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-21-2004, 09:46 AM   #41
Ziechel

Tobias got hit by one of the bolts at the shoulder and fell down. It was an easy ound, but it hurted much
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 02:21 PM   #42
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"OK, I have some questions for you. First: How sure are you that it was Kyle? You saw his face, but faces can be made. Second: Why are you trying to kill him?" Points at Tobias.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 04:40 PM   #43
Ziechel

"I dont try to kill him. I think you didnt understand the happening, my friend..." answered Tobi
Old 02-22-2004, 02:43 AM   #44
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Ziechel, I believe Jokemaster was talking to Minas, referring to his attack on Tobi.))

"The man has a point," Nom said to Minas. "Kyle's face has been replicated many times. The most stupid one I've seen was a really fat guy trying to pull it off."

"Believe me," Tarila said, "that fat guy wasn't able to keep his cover very long. We helped him loose it."

"Back on subject," Nom said, staring at Tarila, "are you absolutely sure it was Kyle?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2004, 07:52 AM   #45
Ziechel

((U are right wildjedi, i missunderstood that a bit.. sry))

"And are you absolutely sure you want to kill me, Minas?" Tobias added
Old 02-24-2004, 05:41 PM   #46
Xizor's killer

(I'M CONFUSED!)

Minas looked at Tarlia and then started to answer. "It may of been Kyle but it could not of I guess." Minas then looked at Tobi. "He was eavesdropping I find that rather rude. After all that I've done though I can sense a lot of evil in him"

Proud owner of RPG Heaven click my WWW link to join up on some cool RPG's
Xizor's killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2004, 03:28 PM   #47
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Nom turned to Tobi. "Perhaps it would have been better if you had simply walked into the room, rather than listening just outside."

"Then my guess is that it wasn't Kyle," Tarila said in answer to Minas. "In fact, I can be fairly sure of it. Kyle did not take part in the Kel-Dor Slaughter Day. The records have no indications of his presence there and he was not at the time high enough on the power chain to erase it from the records."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > All aboard hell