lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Roots of Humanity
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-16-2004, 11:01 PM   #121
bantha poo doo
Rookie

"So . . . . . it appears we're stuck here, any idea what we can do now?" said Roman puzzled. "Anyway I could be useful would be good, i honestly don't know how though."
bantha poo doo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 08:20 PM   #122
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kuu'Ra turned to look at Aal and smiled. "The Jedi are the peacekeepers of the galaxy, but sometimes things get a little out of hand. If such things happen, we are here to put an end to it as quick as possible. Our lightsabers are the only weapons we have and you saw how short range they are."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What about hand to hand combat?" Asked Snake.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 10:05 PM   #124
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We are also trained in hand to hand, just in case our lightsabers fail," Kuu'Ra answered. "It rarely happens, however."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 02-17-2004, 10:05 PM   #125
bantha poo doo
Rookie

"I do not think hand to hand combat would be necessary when it comes to them, you've seen how they have all of those nifty powers. Now that would be a sight wouldn't it, two people fighting with those kind of powers."
Old 02-17-2004, 10:43 PM   #126
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugged, then looked at Tepe and Kuu'Ra. "It would be interesting, providing the opponent was not vastly superior in their control of the Force. It tends to get one sided if that happens."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2004, 11:08 PM   #127
bantha poo doo
Rookie

"Can we get some quarters on this ship? Other than the infirmary of course?" Roman said.

And what is to become of us now Kuu'Ra? Roman asked. "We have nothing of value, nowhere to go, we're basically screwed"
Old 02-18-2004, 06:48 AM   #128
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"The senate decides what will become your destiny" Tepe said, stepping towards Roman. "We have three quarters free at the moment. You should go look at them" Tepe then said and stopped to see the group. "Yes, and these powers that we have, is only one side of the force. There is one side more, the dark side, that is quiker and deadlyer than the light side ability's that we have..." Tepe explained and then got quiet

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 11:07 AM   #129
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
After a short silence, Snake finally spoke. "When can I get my gun back?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #130
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake looked at Tepe, smirking slightly. "I thought your side WAS the Dark Side..."
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 01:17 PM   #131
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Didn't you listen to Kuu'Ra? We are Jedi, the peacekeeper's. The Dark Jedi's and Sith are the ferless warriors of the dark side" Tepe said, looking at Drake

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-18-2004, 02:44 PM   #132
weiderudare
Veteran

"Peacekeepers? Then why do you got those shiny metalpieces on you?"
Will smirked
"And what is this "Senate"?"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 03:21 PM   #133
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Laughing, Drake once again spoke. "Now I understand why you need a weapon these days. But you Tepe, you seem to flaunt your powers around like a new speeder..."
Old 02-18-2004, 03:35 PM   #134
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Yes, I am too eager. I try to control myself from now on" Tepe says to Drake and turns to Will "The senate is the core of this galaxy. There every world's and race's senator gather. You shall see it when we get there" Tepe answered to Will and looked at Kuu'Ra.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-18-2004, 03:37 PM   #135
Ziechel

Interested, Aal heared KuuRa talking about Jedi. The good thing was, now when the discussion began he could easily forget his past, as it isnt so often the case. Banned he looked at the twileks
tentacles. After some minutes he noticed the Girl was staring at him. He tried to look somewhere else, not on the tentacles, but they were so nice, he didnt know why he thought that
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 05:21 PM   #136
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake looks at Aal, then at Kuu'Ra, then back to Aal again. Leaning over to him, he whispers... "I wouldn't even think about that...Jedi don't feel love you know."
Old 02-18-2004, 06:23 PM   #137
Ziechel

[hrhr i HAD to laugh about that when i read it ]

Aal replied silently: "How do you know..??
You can read minds or what?
Damn why happen such things only always to me?
Feeling love for.. a twilek monster with tentacles..."
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 06:37 PM   #138
weiderudare
Veteran

"Better than most things back home... Maybe we can import them..."
Will grinned and turned to Tepe
"All the galaxies planets are represented? That have to be a crowded room..."

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 06:41 PM   #139
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"You wish. It many, many miles high. I thibnk it's the tallest building in the world!" Tepe answered to Will. "You will see it quite soon"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-18-2004, 07:45 PM   #140
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sitting down in a chair, Drake casually said "I've seen it before, its okay, not my type of place. Busy body Senate."
Old 02-18-2004, 08:17 PM   #141
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I have been in the Senate chambers many times," Kuu'Ra announced. "Though I cannot say that I enjoy it, I'd have to say it's better than my home planet, Ryloth."

Seeing a few odd looks, she smiled. "Yes, I must admit that Ryloth is one of the worst planets in the galaxy. Burning hot on one side, freezing cold on the other, with only a narrow strip of moderate temperature. Most of the inhabitants live underground."

My work in progress:

Old 02-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #142
bantha poo doo
Rookie

"I don't like politicians, I find that they are mostly in it for themselves." Roman said.

"Well, if we stayed here any longer on Earth a seagull would have shat on us already, I'm going to sleep"

And with that, Roman left for his quarters.

Four hours later the ship dropped out of hyperspace and was orbiting Coruscant.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:34 PM   #143
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake looked down on the capital of the Republic, smileing slightly. "Ahh, I've brought down my fair share of Jed-err scum bags in this place, theres good credits here." He said, haveing to stop himself from drooling over how much he imagened he was going to earn on his next bountys.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:57 PM   #144
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Snake and Otacon approached the Jedi, holding a long, slim bag. From there they took out a long sword (the HF Blade from the MGS games).
"Recognize this?" Snake asked. To the suprise of the Jedi, the sword was made from cortosis (a lightsaber resisting material)

Old 02-18-2004, 10:16 PM   #145
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake looked at it, the suprise on his face hidden only by his helmet. "Thats cortosis ain't it? My Vibro-sword has it weaved thru the metal. Handy stuff againts thoughs laser swords the Jedi carry."
Old 02-18-2004, 10:44 PM   #146
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We've been trying to identify it for years." Said Otacon. "The metal is extremely rare on earth, in fact this is the only sample that anyone has ever seen there."

Old 02-18-2004, 10:46 PM   #147
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
((It's not too late to join is it? And I couldn't come up with any good names, so I just used the name of the main guy from Chrome. :/ ))
Name: Bolt Logan
Race, Gender: Human, Male
Info: Bolt was being held prisoner inside the shuttle, but when it crashed, Bolt was knocked unconscious, and wasn't found, is now waking up, only to find strange creatures rummaging through the remains of the crashed shuttle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolt awoke, the impact of the shuttle hitting this planet's surface broke open the cell that was holding him. He noticed a strange, green creature with antennas, and another stranger creature with 4 thin tentacles hanging down one side of it's head walking around the crashed shuttle. He reached for his gun, then he realized it was on the other side of the shuttle. "Damn, how do I get past these weirdos?" he said, but the Rodians and Weequays heard him, and walked over to Bolt. "Echu banna?"
"What the hell?" Bolt replied
"I'm sorry, but Mannis here doesn't speak Galactic Basic," said the Weequay
"Speak what?"
"Galatic Basic, the language you are speaking now,"
"No, no, I'm speakin' English. Now I've had my confrontation with aliens before, but you, you are a totally new one, as well as him," said Bolt, he pointed to the Rodian.

(Sorry for makin' it long, I do that sometimes)

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2004, 10:53 PM   #148
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig laughed at the thought of the Senate. "I'm on whoever's side who doesn't like the Senate room. I've been in there my fair share of times, light stuff you know, like I would break the smallest law possible just to get my job done, and they would "reprimand" me for it...I don't like that many people looking in my direction at once, either, it's rather disconcerting."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:09 PM   #149
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake looked at Craig. "Damn straight! Same with me and my Bountys, you know, for a Jedi you ain't half bad. I ain't takeing a step within that hall. I'm goin' to the cantina, tell me when your done."
Old 02-18-2004, 11:16 PM   #150
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Snake stopped for a moment, and decided to trust Craig.
"Listen, we're not too comfortable with the idea of a group of beurocrats deciding our fate."

Old 02-18-2004, 11:28 PM   #151
bantha poo doo
Rookie

"I don't trust politicians, but I will go with what is best" Roman said.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:28 PM   #152
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig looked at Drake, "I'm sorry, you have me mistaken. I'm a former Jedi.. I just still remember a lot of my training, that's all. If anything, I'm more like you than a Jedi."

Old 02-18-2004, 11:34 PM   #153
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Bolt waited for the Rodian and Weequay to leave, he then got up and when to the front of the shuttle for his TC235 SUP pistol.
He looked outside the door. The coast was clear.
Now's my chance, I gotta get out of here and see if I can find those guys that own this ship, Bolt thought to himself. He loaded his pistol and set off...

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 02-18-2004, 11:41 PM   #154
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake smirked at Craig. "Well then, care to join me in the cantina, while the others chat with thoughs beurocratic bantha hearders?"
Old 02-18-2004, 11:57 PM   #155
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Aren't Drake, Craig, Snake, Otacon and Roman currently in the shuttle?))
Snake was about to say something to Drake when he heard a very familiar sound. A loading pistol. He signaled the others into being quiet and took out his M9 pistol, which shoots tranquilizers. He quietly moved through the shuttle, finally catching a glimpse of his target. Damn, Bolt again. Snake kept following him

Old 02-19-2004, 12:05 AM   #156
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake grinned under his armour, the taste of battle on his toungue as he unholsters his Blaster Pistol. "We have an intruder huh? Sounds good to me!" He turned on the his helmets thermo vision, the advanced system being able to track the target even thru walls. "Follow me, I've got a lock on him."
Old 02-19-2004, 12:12 AM   #157
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Goddamnit didn't this guy know the meaning of stealth. Snake ignored it and kept sneaking up on the escapee.

Old 02-19-2004, 12:16 AM   #158
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Drake, useing his thermo tracking device kept a steady lock on him, as Snake said, he wasen't one for stealth, in such heavy armour, it took alot to hurt him after all. "Yeah...almost got ya, just a little closer..."

As he drew near, the intruder leaped out, fireing a few quick shots a Drake, all of wich pinged off his armour, Drake responded with a few laser blasts of his own, but the intruder had dashed away. "Hahaha!! This is what I like! Come back here!!" Drake exlaimed, his blood boiling with excitement.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:19 AM   #159
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig just leaned against the wall, mildly amused by the fact there was an intruder, and seemed to be more interested in one of his two handguns, which he took out and began cleaning.

Old 02-19-2004, 12:37 AM   #160
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Damn it! They found me! Bolt thought to himself as he tried to find an escape route. "Ahah," he said to himself "There's a hold inside this tree, how convenient," He said sarcasitcally. Bolt pulled two strange devices from his belt, and attached them to the soles of his shoes. Gravitational Enhancers, Bolt Logan, you ingenious smartass, he thought to himself, then jumped 30 feet into the air, landing on a high tree branch.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Roots of Humanity