lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Exar Kun's Armor
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2004, 04:24 AM   #1
SithmasterRevan
Rookie

Exar Kun's Armor

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to make a mod where when you equip Exar Kun's armor it looks more like in the comics with his cape and stuff. I dunno if its possible and I dont know much about Exar Kun but every picture I see he has a cape on and his armor is darker looking. I havn't seen him where anything like the armor in the game. Maybe it's possible to combine Darth Revan's Cape with Exar's armor and darken the color of his armor? I'd try it myself but im a huge newb when it comes to modding.
SithmasterRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2004, 06:29 AM   #2
Weiser_Cain
Forumite

this isn't possible yet as we can't yet mesh for the game. And I doubt there's another way.
Weiser_Cain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Exar Kun's Armor