lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Real world
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-18-2004, 06:36 PM   #1
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Real world

Ok, the other real world-RPG's have fallen to the mud, dead. You know the basics. Look example from my profile.

Name: Tim "Tepe" Jackson
Vechicle(s): A white BMW
Appartment: Apartment building, 2nd floor, room 2G
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe stop's on the parking lot of the bar. He walks to the backdoor, pushing the button on his keythingy. He shows his ID to the guard and goes in to change his uniform on. It's gonna be a loong night again. After changing, he walks behind the bardesk and starts to check if anything is missing

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 12:12 PM   #2
Ziechel

((i hope you are not angry on me when i join nearly all your RPG))

Name: Tobias Riegel
Vehicle:Motorcycle
At home: Matt Grobe Street 54

First time, Tobias managed to come in the bar. He was too young and was often thrown out by the older ones and the others.
He and his friends sat down at a table in the smoking area and hoped not to get found.
One of his friends lited a cigarette and offered one to the others. Tobias didnt take one, he was a hard passiv smoker. He decided to go to the bar and to get some drinks. He sat down at the bar and tried to look as old as possible. He was very tall, what made the thing more easy.
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 12:48 PM   #3
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, no prob ))

Tepe looked Tobias, cleaning a glass. "You want an orange juice or an apple juice?" Tepe asked, obviously seeing that Tobias was under aged. Then he poured an apple juice and gave it to Tobias. "Tastes more like alcohol" Tepe said, understandably, like he had done same things when he was young

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 01:23 PM   #4
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Is this like we be ourselves in real life, or just be someone in the real world and see where the RPG takes us?))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 01:55 PM   #5
Ziechel

((real life, jokemaster.. i didnt take the same name, but my first name is right, and age also))
Old 02-19-2004, 02:15 PM   #6
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Well, It doesn't matter, be yourself if you want to, be someone who you want to bei f you want. I made a fantasy char))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 02:16 PM   #7
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((OK, I'll just lie about my age. Make me a little older, give myself a car.))
Name: Carlos "Jokemaster" Senosiain
Vechicle(s): Motorcycle, blue, beat up chevy nova
Appartment: Apartment building, 1st floor, #1023
--------
Carlos walked into the bar. He sat at the bar. He saw one of his father's workmate's, who raised an eyebrow by seeing him, but said nothing. He sat at the bar, some people thought he was allowed to drink alcohol because he was taller than most at his age and had a small beard. He saw Tepe and ordered a beer.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-19-2004, 02:37 PM   #8
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe looked Carlos. "You got any ID?" Tepe asked under his eybrows. He started to clean a glass again

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 03:44 PM   #9
Ziechel

"dont wanna apple juice", Tobi fell in. "u understand me? I already drank alcohol and u cant forbid me to do again, so plz give me a beer, that isnt very dangerous i think..."
Old 02-19-2004, 04:01 PM   #10
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Name: Ben Johnson
Job: A Vice President of a moderatly populer Car dealership.
Race: White.
Hair: Blond.
Eyes: Green.
Hight: 6 feet exactly.
Weight: 170 pounds.
Residents: A fairly large house on a fairly wealthy street...ect.

Though wealthy, Ben is very lonely, and depressed, and defenatly not happy.

End Profile.

Ben enters the bar. Sitting down at a stool he looks up at the Bartender. "Could I perhaps have a beer, and your ear for a bit?"
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2004, 04:10 PM   #11
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe leaves the two underaged to be handled by another bartender. "Well, You having another problem Ben?" Tepe asked, like Ben would be in the bar every night. He poured Ben a pint full of beer and gave it to Ben. Tepe started to clean some pints as he listend to the man, Ready to make him a good shot.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 04:20 PM   #12
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben takes a rather large 'sip' and then lowers his glass.

"Good as always, Tepe. Yes...I do. My wife, she wants to get a divorce, and well, the whole stress of it has been affecting me at work. I think my boss is getting sick and tired of it. I can see them handing me my severance pay any day now...I really screwed up a deal yesterday. It could end up costing us over a million. I drove off a customer who had been with us for 10 years, and probably lost us his acount.

I just...couldn't help myself. He came in there, with me as depressed as I am, and started talking to me like I was trash, like I was beneath him, constantly building himself up, and makeing me feel lower than I already do. I just snapped after he wouldn't stop makeing his absurd demands, I called him every name in the book...he was so furious, that he stormed out without saying a word..." Ben lets out a heavy sigh as he finishes, takeing another sip of his drink.
Old 02-19-2004, 04:39 PM   #13
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"You've got money, Buy the freaking place" Tepe adviced, throwing the rag on his shoulder. Tepe looked the clock. Only four more hours until midnight and closing time. Tepe looks back at Ben, starting to make him a big shot

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 04:40 PM   #14
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben smiled at him. "Thanks Tepe, but in truth, my boss hates me, he wouldn't sell it to me even if I did have enough to buy it, if only to make my life harder. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such hate from him."
Old 02-19-2004, 04:53 PM   #15
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe take's the empty glass away from Ben and gives him the shot. "Then buy a competing firm or just enjoy your money" Tepe said, putting the empty glass on a plate.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 04:57 PM   #16
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben nods at him. "You know, I think you're right. I guess I have enough to live on. And I've defenatly had enough of that guys aditude, I'm going to quit tommorow, and take a nice long vacation, maybe that will get my mind off of everything." Smileing at Tepe he finishes his drink, and then stands up. "Thanks Tepe, you've been a help, as always." Ben said warmly, as he payed him the money for his drinks, walking out of the bar.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:19 PM   #17
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe nods and take's the money. Tepe cleans the spot with the rag and throws it bag into his shoulder as he puts the money into the cashregister with the other hand. The clock tics and time flys. Then three ugly guys come from the back. One of them shouts: "Closing time! Thank you for coming, come again" and the people leave. Tepe goes to the dressing room and changes his clothes. He walks out from the backdoor and push the keythingy again and hears a beep beep as the doors unlock. Tepe opens the door and sits down. He closes the door and starts the car. Tepe drives towards his appartment, listening to radio. He stops the car on the parking lot and jumps out from the car. He pushes the kaythingy again and hears a beepbeep like allways. He walks into the appartment building and to the second floor. He unlocks the door and steps in, kicking the door close after him. He hears mumbling from the bedroom and takes his jacket off and thros it to the sofa. He tales his shoes off and walks to the bedroom. "Hi, sweetcakes" Tepe says, walking into the bedroom. He hears a voice say hi and he starts to take his clothes off etc. He goes under the blanket and puts his hand over his girlfrind. He falls into sleep. On the next morning, he wokes up bout 8 am and stads up. He puts his clothes on and goes to make something to eat. Tepe hears a knock on the door. "Hwo can that be..." Tepe mumbles and goes to open the door.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 05:31 PM   #18
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben is standing at his door looking stressed out. "Y-You gotta let me in Tepe!! I went a bit to far...the police are after me!! They're searching this apartment right now! I-I'll explain it all if you just let me in...please!" Ben looks at the stairs leading up to the 2nd floor nervously.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:36 PM   #19
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Ok, come in. What's going on?" Tepe said, closing the door after Ben got in. Then Tepe retuned to the kitchen to do some breackfast

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 05:49 PM   #20
Ziechel

When Tobias strode around the next morning, he heard a police alarm in the next street.
He was interested and had nothing to do so he decided to go over to them. He recognized the house as the apartment of the barkeeper Tepe who left him and the other boy alone yesterday.. He saw him often walking around there. He walked in the house because the door was open and looked around. Then he saw the man from yesterday evening talking to tepe at the door. Tobias hide behind the wall and listened to their discussion and when he heard something about police, his suspicion was confirmed. The men walked in and Tobi thought again over his decision. He would stay . He walked over to the door and listened silently on it.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:58 PM   #21
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben nervously begain to explain the situation to Tepe. "Well, I quit my job, as I said I was going to do yesterday. And I was on my way back home. I heared a gunshot though, as I was leaveing the building, so I ran back in, to see what had happened." Ben whiped some sweat off of his forehead before he continued.

"My ex-boss was laying on the floor, holding his heart, there was blood all over his hand...a woman came in after me, and saw me in there with him, and screamed...She must have called the cops and told them I did it! I swear though, I didn't kill him, I don't know who did, but it wasen't me...I came here becouse I had nowhere else to go, the Police would surely look for me at my house, and my ex-wife would just LOVE for them to find me." Ben looked at Tepe, clearly stressed out over the whole situation.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:08 PM   #22
Ziechel

As tobias heard this, he opened the door very noisy. "I heard your little discussion and so i gonna help you, i believe you", he talked like a waterfall.
The two men were really distracted when he saw him coming in.
Especially tepe looked very surprised, Ben more fearful.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:10 PM   #23
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben shook the fear off when he saw he wasen't a cop. "Huh? How are you going to help me? Wern't you the kid in the bar asking for a beer the other day?"
Old 02-19-2004, 06:17 PM   #24
Ziechel

"kid? u call me a kid? i know where you can hide, i want to help you and only thing you do is telling me im young?" he asked
"Yes, i asked for beer" tobias added "but i didnt get one because of him!" with that he gestured to Tim.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:19 PM   #25
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben shrugged, but figured he didn't have alot of options. "Where can you hide me, then? The Police are all over this place. I don't see anyway out..."
Old 02-19-2004, 06:24 PM   #26
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Yeah, the underaged brat that came there with his 'friends' to drink beers and smoke some pot I think. How could ya' help him? Asking you mom a new mnotorbike so Ben could run away?" Tepe mocked the kid. In the meantime Tepe's girlfriend had woken up and dressed. She cam into the kitchen and hugged Tepe from behind. Tepe smiled and kissed the girl. Tepe's girlfriend looked at the people. "Hwo's these?" she asked and walked to close the door. Tepe noticed Tobias looking at his girlfriend and smiled.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 06:37 PM   #27
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben also notice him looking at her, and got an idea. Quickly looking at Tepe. "Hey Tim! Maybe she could um...distract the Police? You know...flirt with them! And while they are looking at her you could maybe get me out of here?" Ben said hopefully.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:42 PM   #28
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Wha...? Umh... Well... Ask her..." Tepe said, looking at Ben and then Alexandra(Tepe's girlfriend's name is Alexandra, allso called Alex)

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 06:42 PM   #29
Ziechel

((waaaah tepe im not so in all RPGs but if you want it hope she is only 18 or so))

hm i can hide you in the empty storage hall at the river.
I show you the way.
Tepe put on his jacket and the two men followed him.
with a last spin, Tobias smiled to the girl and walked out of the room.
As he showed the men the storage room, they werent much impressed. "You wont be discovered here, trust me. We were often here and drank a bit, rode motorcycle and celebrated a bit.
Now i have to go, he said fast, turned around and said "cu two, i ll find you if you have problems" and gave them his mobile number quickly. He walked off, a bit in temptation to walk to tepes apartment...
Old 02-19-2004, 06:46 PM   #30
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Ziechel, think, a woman owning a very, very nice body and a beautiful face. That could make any 15 years old guy wanna... ))

Tepe checked the place. "Well, Ben... You know, you have to change your name now. And move... Except if you hire the best attourney you could find..."

((Edit: And she's 20 years old))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 07:05 PM   #31
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben checked his wallet. "I only have about 5,000 dollars on me...a good attourney's gonna cost alot more than that...we should just do what the kid said. I guess the Police wouldn't think to look in hear. But you are right about getting my name changed. I can't be seen out in public anymore eather." Ben sighed as he thought of all he would have to do. Trying to lighten the mood a bit, he looked at Tepe. "If I where you I would worry about that kid trying to get busy with your girl..." Ben said, snickering slightly.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:12 PM   #32
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Oh, yeah? He doesn't have a chance. My girl aint some ho' you see in the bar's. She's thought to handle... Trust me..." Tepe said, smiling

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-19-2004, 07:29 PM   #33
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben smiled back, and then shuddered slightly. "Hopefully not TO tough, like my Ex...Ugh." Ben shook his head quickly as they waited for the kid to return.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:02 AM   #34
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Carlos overheard everything but wasn't interested in either helping them, or snitching on them. He kept going, he had a bad enough time trying to make it to his girlfriend's house without his parents finding out.

Old 02-20-2004, 01:44 AM   #35
Flamehart
The Commander

Name: Craig Hunter
Job: An undercover detective, working for the Police
Race: White.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Hight: 6 foot 1 inch.
Weight: 155 pounds.
Residents: Apartment building, Third floor, 3A

--------------------

Craig heard the noise and went downstairs, finding his friend Tepe and Ben. He knew Ben somewhat, but not as well as Tepe. He looked at Tepe, "What's goin on? Ben looks like he's murdered someone." (lol, I know, bad joke, but still)

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 02:03 AM   #36
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben quickly barked at him "Please don't say that!!" Coughing and shakeing his head slightly he looked at Craig. "Oh, we're just...hangin' out in...the closet. Its cold out there you know..."
Old 02-20-2004, 02:05 AM   #37
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Senosiain saw the famous red and blue lights behind him. He turned around quickly. ****, his father was the cop driving behind him. He quickly ducked into a bush. Whew, his father didn't see him. Double ****, his dad was patroling the block. He'd be back soon. Not knowing what else to do, he sprang out of the bush adn ran to the house where he'd overheard the bartender, the car salesman and the other kid earlier. He knocked.
"Can you please let me in? I overheard everything." He stated, knowing that if they let him go they ran the risk of him telling the police.

Old 02-20-2004, 02:29 AM   #38
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben quickly opened the door and pulled him in. "Shhh...be quite while Craig is here, he doesn't know, okay?" Nodding to him, he looks at Craig as he talks to Tim.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:55 AM   #39
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Craig, so you know, we're on an abandoned house of somekind))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-20-2004, 11:18 AM   #40
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Thanks. There's a cop patrolling this block outside."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Real world