lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Real world
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-20-2004, 12:00 PM   #41
Ziechel

Tobias saw the guy from yesterday coming in after a detective walked to the house. He overlooked the situation and decided to stay. He would stay here until everything was ok.
He took the piece of paper from tepes hand (the one with the handy number) and said: you dont need it now, i ll stay here with you. Then he sat down next to carlos, who escaped from his fathers claws to meet his girlfriend. He didnt do it and walked in the storage room. Tobias asked: "na, what were you doing in the bar yesterday evening?" only to start a discussion
Ziechel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 04:17 PM   #42
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"That was close." Sighing heavily, he spoke again. "Why does stuff like this gotta happen to me? Right when I was trying to get my life back on track..."
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #43
Ziechel

"What was close, Ben?" tobias asked as he recognized Carlos would not answer
Old 02-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #44
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben looked at him. "That Detective Craig Hunter, he found us here. Fortunatly he doesn't know anything, yet."
Old 02-20-2004, 08:49 PM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Finally Carlos answered. "I was meeting someone."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 12:20 AM   #46
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shook his head. "Hey, listen, whatever's going on, fill me in, I'm on your side. If anything, I can do an investigation and see what I can come up with."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 02:14 AM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Sorry, I'm not telling you anything"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-21-2004, 06:24 AM   #48
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"It's easy, really. Ben's ex-boss has been murdered and Ben's the first suspect" Tepe said and looked Craig. Then he walked to the nearest window

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 06:27 AM   #49
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben looked at Tepe as he drew closer to the window. "Uh, shouldn't I be the first to use that, Tim?" He looked at Craig nervously, waiting to see what he was going to do.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:51 AM   #50
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"What?" Tepe asked, turning around and walking towards Ben

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-21-2004, 07:10 AM   #51
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben looked at Tepe. "Oh...for a moment there, I thought you where going to jump out of the window..." He said, rubbing his arm nervously. "I'm way to on edge now, this is all so overwhelming..."
Old 02-21-2004, 07:15 AM   #52
Ziechel

Dont flee from reality Ben. When you do that, they will think you killed him truely and you wont die with..---. Ahhh forget all i said
Old 02-27-2004, 12:21 AM   #53
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"My dad's a cop. Maybe I can take a look at the evidence."

Old 02-27-2004, 05:04 AM   #54
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"I would appreciat that, if it isn't to much trouble..." Ben said, clearly still worried about all that had happened in the last few days.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:54 PM   #55
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, I guess I should be going now." Said Carlos. "Get a good night's rest, I'll be back tomorrow with whatever I could find."
He waited till the car was out of sight then bolted to the next block, still on his way to his girlfriend's house.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:48 PM   #56
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben sighed, and layed back on the floor. "Well, goodnight everybody, I hope this clears up some, tommorow." He said, as his eyes close.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:07 AM   #57
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Yeah, good night to everyone" Tepe said and walked out from the door. Soon he was back at his appartment, being quetioned by his girlfriend.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-29-2004, 07:37 AM   #58
Ziechel

"Im going home, too" Tobias said after the other two left.
"We'll meet tomorrow, same place" with that words he turned around to walk home
Old 02-29-2004, 02:16 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Skip to the next day?))

Old 02-29-2004, 03:00 PM   #60
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe woke up on his bed. He drssed and ran to his car, only taking his jacket on his hand when leaving. Tepe dressed on his black leather jacket as he stepped into his car and drove back to the place where Ben had slept. He stopped a block away from the building and walked the rest of the way.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-29-2004, 04:34 PM   #61
Ziechel

Tobias woke up and decided very fast to go to ben again, where they could think about what they could do for him. He put his clothes on and sat down on his motorcycle.
While driving off, he forgot his key for the house.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:02 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Carlos headed for the police station with a camera, ready to see whatever evidence the police had against Ben.

Old 02-29-2004, 08:07 PM   #63
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben had woken up already, and let Tepe and Tobias in when they knocked. "Where's Carlos?" Ben asked.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:16 PM   #64
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Maybe he's trying to find out about the evidence or something..." Tepe said and walked in and sat down on a chair.
"Now we just have to wait... Or then continue our lives, checking in you for every hour or something..." Tepe said

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 02-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Carlos parked his chevy nova in the visitor's space. He got out of the car and entered through the front doors. The gaurd greeted him.
"Morning Carlos. Here to see your father?"
"Yep, is he in?"
"Yeah, want me to tell him you're coming?"
"Nah, I'm just delivering something for my mom."
"OK, go right on ahead."
Carlos got into the elevator and went up to his dad's office. He wasn't here, probably had to go to the bathroom or something. He saw his jacket and quickly got his pass and keys from there. He went down to the 'Evidence' room, the gaurd there stopped him. Carlos explained that his dad had sent him to check something out. The gaurd finally let down after arguing for 5 minutes. He got to Ben's case, took out the evidence, spread it on a table and took some pictures with his instant camera. He quickly shuffled it back in, kept the pictures, walked out of there and drove back to the place where Ben was staying.

Old 02-29-2004, 08:58 PM   #66
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben opened the door for Carlos, letting him in. Ben noticed the camera as soon as Carlos walked in. "Hey! You where investigateing wern't you? Did you find anything useful?" Ben asked hopefully.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:02 PM   #67
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Carlos took out the now developed pictures.
"They've got a pretty airtight case. Whoever murdered your boss was out to frame you from the start. Probably found out you and him argued much and when he killed him, decided you were the perfect target."

Old 03-01-2004, 05:54 AM   #68
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben thought for a minute and then sighed. "So it is somebody I know, atleast we know that much. And we know he was trying to frame me. Well, thats hardly enough to go to the cops with, but its a start. Thank you, Carlos." Ben said, smileing slightly.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:15 AM   #69
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Don't worry, if whoever's doing this knows you, he'll show up soon."

Old 03-01-2004, 11:24 AM   #70
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe looks out of the window. Then he looked his watch. "Damnit... I have to go" Tepe says and runs from the door and into his car. He drives into the bar's parking lot and goes to change his clothes. He was allready late and it started to rain outside so the place was filled.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 03-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #71
Ziechel

Tobias turned to carlos
"Ok, we should take a look at these pictures, maybe there is something interesting or a fault the murder did. Look, this picture here...."
Old 03-01-2004, 02:26 PM   #72
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Ben came closer, examining the picture. He thought for a second as he looked at it, pondering what the problem was. "Hmm, this is a bit odd..."
Old 03-01-2004, 08:48 PM   #73
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Don't expect me to come up with something the guy did wrong. ))
"Looks like the guy cut some corners"

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Real world