lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: wieghting the verts
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-20-2004, 09:59 AM   #1
nisk
Rookie

wieghting the verts

in this recent model ,

i must have gone round in circles 10 times and all verts have been wieghted but assimilate still says certain verts havent

i have know idea why

can u help me with this as u have in the last thread

ps i didnt want to add this in te other thread cause it would change the subject and i new people have already seen that

-<Ni$k>-
nisk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2004, 04:37 PM   #2
ksk h2o

You probably either have: double vertices (meaning either open edges or double faces)

or are overlooking an unweighed vertice. Gat grab the bones in that body part and move them around to see which vertices follow the bone and which vertices stay in place.

ksk h2o is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2004, 06:19 AM   #3
nisk
Rookie

thanks

ok thanks dude that wasnt the prblem it must have been cuz i had another modifier ontop or somthing so it workout fine thanks to all that helped me

and neone wonder this isnt negood for jk2 files so i wonmt puut it up its just for me

-<Ni$k>-
nisk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > wieghting the verts