lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix: Virus
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2004, 12:34 AM   #41
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"So you don't want to hear the rest of the plan?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 12:38 AM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"If I didn't want to hear it, would I be here?" Beth asked. "OF COURSE I want to hear the plan! Not only are you crazy, you're not very bright. Then again, that's one of the reasons I stick around... to keep giving you the right answers."

She laughed again, but then regained her seriousness and urged him to continue explaining the plan.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 12:44 AM   #43
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, like I said we can keep blocking the signal again and again long enough for us to find this relay point inside the Matrix. However, we need to send in someone else first long enough to find out where the signals are coming and going from inside the Matrix. I'm the one going in. I'll preferably have to go in alone, maybe one more person, but no more. The more persons, the faster they can find us."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-24-2004, 12:48 AM   #44
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That's a given," Beth said, "but you going in alone is out of the question. Two people have to go in. That's the minimum and maximum number all in one. If you are taken by surprise, the other person can help you out."

She is hoping she'll get chosen to be the second person. She had been dying to go into the matrix once again for a reasons that she keeps secret. Perhaps it's just because she likes a challenge, but nobody really knows.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 AM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster shook his head.
"No, just me is safer. I'm not gonna assault anything, or hack something, or anything like that. I just need to stay in there until you guys track the signal.

Old 02-24-2004, 07:59 AM   #46
weiderudare
Veteran

"What, so I have to stay outside while you can eat noodles and watch a movie? Why didnt I come up with the plan?"
Shadow grinned at Jokemaster. He knew how dangerous it was inside the Matrix, but those noodles....( )

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 11:24 AM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'll eat an extra plate for you guys." Said Jokemaster, grinning.

Old 02-24-2004, 05:48 PM   #48
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom returns to the ramp of the Solaris and hears Jokemaster's conversation with the others. "What happens if you're in trouble? May I make a suggestion? How about talking someone with experience in the Matrix? No offense or anything." He smirks alittle and waits for Jokemaster's reply.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 11:37 PM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster sighed.
"No way you're letting me go in alone, are you?"

Old 02-25-2004, 12:29 AM   #50
Apologetic
Veteran

"Look they may hide the frequency but what you need to do is shoot out a full spectrum of radio signals at once that will make every signal accessible for at least a second or so."

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 11:52 AM   #51
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Mandalorian54 was keeping mu plot up. So I start all over again. Don't remember anything about those post's of mine before except the bio))

Tepe walked to the group. "Sorry I'm late. I heard you are trying to get into Matrix without noticed. You should get a hole army if you tying to destroy the post in the corner of Madison and 3rd if you trust the rumors going around here that there the post will be..." Tepe said, looking around.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 01:20 PM   #52
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom listens to what Tepe said. He looks at Jokemaster, "It is only for your safety for someone else to go with you." NeoVenom looks to everyone, "Why don't we discus this inside cause my legs are killing me." He laughs when he finished talking.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-25-2004, 08:30 PM   #53
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You're right, let's go inside."

Old 02-25-2004, 09:02 PM   #54
Apologetic
Veteran

"Well my idea wil get you the signal but gettin in the machine city isnt that easy...I have a feeling this will be an almost suicide mission."James was following everyone in but he kept lookin over his shoulder."Someone else is here...Lock the door..."

Old 02-25-2004, 09:35 PM   #55
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster waits till everyone's in, then locks the door.
"We tried the Full Spectrum, but we still couldn't block it. The machines sent a bunch of sentinels. The volunteer crew barely made it."

Old 02-27-2004, 12:18 PM   #56
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Hmmmm..." NeoVenom says thinking. He walks over to a seat and sits down. "When are you planning to go in the Matrix?" he questions Jokemaster.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:54 PM   #57
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Once we have it all ready. The ship should be ready within a couple of days."

Old 03-02-2004, 12:53 AM   #58
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And you intend to take all of the action?" Beth asked, her eyes grinning with her mouth.

My work in progress:

Old 03-02-2004, 01:29 AM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You know what a glory hound I am." He answered, also grinning.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:38 PM   #60
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Come. Let me introduce you to Doc." Jokemaster stood up, opened the door, and led the group through Zion until they arrived to a secret chamber, which looked like a factory. Hanging in the middle was the smallest Hovercraft any of them had ever seen. A man approached him. He was old, and looked like Einstein. He spoke with a slight German accent.
"Welcome, welcome. I assume you are Jokemaster's friends?"
"Yeah. Doc this is everyone, everyone this is Doc."

Old 03-08-2004, 10:04 PM   #61
the_lord_Revan

((hey jokemaster, mind if i be doc, and/or someone else? you can tell me who i am if you want!))

War.
War never changes.
the end of the world occured pretty much as we had envisioned it.
Too many People, Too little space.
But this time it was different.
An atomic spark, forged by human hands, quickly raced out of control, creating spears of fire that rain from the Heavens and rose from the pits of Hell....
Man kind was almost wiped from existance...
the_lord_Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2004, 10:37 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((You can be Doc, since he's the only character that's available. Or you could work your own into the story somehow))

Old 03-08-2004, 11:55 PM   #63
the_lord_Revan

((Cool, maybe i could be a agent or something....)
"Well....How is everybody? Does anybody need anything??

War.
War never changes.
An atomic spark, forged by human hands, quickly raced out of control, creating spears of fire that rain from the Heavens and rose from the pits of Hell....
Old 03-09-2004, 12:33 AM   #64
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Sorry, no agents or any other type of super-powerful characters, neo, agents, etc.))

Old 03-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #65
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Well at the moment, I don't need anything, but thanks." NeoVenom says to Doc. "How long you have been here?" NeoVenom looks around the chamber in which Doc was in.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:14 PM   #66
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'm fine as well," Beth said. She couldn't help but stare at the hovercraft and as soon as she answered the question, she walked around to get a better look at it. She couldn't imagine why such a thing would be built. Unless... she left her thought unfinished, deciding that it would be better to find out for sure instead of guessing. She turned back to Doc.

"I'm Beth, by the way," she said and with an evil glare at Jokemaster she said, "He would tell you that I'm Spunk." She turned to face Jokemaster. "Isn't that right, Mr. Bauer?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-09-2004, 08:31 PM   #67
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Who? Me?" Jokemaster said innocently.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:59 PM   #68
the_lord_Revan

(I could be a wuss-ass agent, maybe not at all.....)
"Well, I've been here for a long time, if you can tell from my hovercraft...."

War.
War never changes.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:00 PM   #69
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I see. Where you born in the Matrix?" NeoVenom question. Before the Doc could answer, NeoVenom said, "Also, have you heard Jokemaster's plan?"

Old 03-10-2004, 08:01 PM   #70
the_lord_Revan

"I was born in The Matrix, but I stay out now, I hate getting plugged in...as for the other question, no, but I am coming with you, it sounds like you might need a doc eventually.

War.
War never changes.
Old 03-12-2004, 02:40 AM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We'll probably need one ten minutes into the mission. How much time till the ship's completed Doc?"

Old 03-13-2004, 12:53 AM   #72
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
((OOC: Okay so I'm back. And Jokemaster, do you have an Idea for a plot? Are we going to go take out this virus? Well, let's get a move on eh? Yay!))

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #73
the_lord_Revan

"its close to completion now....still needs some fixing though, Hey! you kids oughta know how to fix things right? well c'mere!"

War.
War never changes.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:13 AM   #74
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe was leaning on a wall. He looked the group and then he was joined by someone. He looked the one that just came to lean infront of him.

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 03-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #75
the_lord_Revan

"I said c'mere Tepe!!!

War.
War never changes.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:22 PM   #76
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"You don't command me oldie" Tepe said and still leaned to the wall

((Oh, and that's Ju-jutsu or Jiu-jitsu in your signature, you [lovely person]))

No flaming, please.

"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Redwing; 03-16-2004 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:52 PM   #77
Apologetic
Veteran

Ap looked over the ship"Ok first of all one thing this small is hard to hit but not hard to destroy and who ever des this is basicly in a suicide mission...Your going to have to go top speed into the air and crash there and if your lucky you'll live about 10 minutes...unless theres somthing i over looked.."

Old 03-17-2004, 01:21 AM   #78
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom rubs his chin while he thinks. "It does sound like suicide mission, but if we get this done, the results will be good to us."

Old 03-18-2004, 09:40 PM   #79
Apologetic
Veteran

"So whos the one whos gunna drive this thing in and kno the wanders of a dead city?"

Old 03-18-2004, 11:52 PM   #80
the_lord_Revan

"well....The first I don't have a clue, but I might know who could go through the city..."

I wasn't flaming!

War.
War never changes.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix: Virus